BIKINI BARISTAS WIN RIGHT TO SERVE TITTY COFFEE

komonews.com/news/local/judge-sides-with-bikini-baristas-grants-injunction

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3eae9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Washington state. Also goes on news

Yassssss!

Meanwhile healthcare for the elderly is being chopped down like a tree, and the internet is about to be sanitized of free speech.

they make coffee in bikinis and charge you a premium for it? why not just get cheap coffee and go to the beach.

if it was made with their titty milk then that might be different, can't get that on the beach unless it's night time and you wear a mask

Why go to a strip club when you can just get a hooker? Why get a girlfriend when you can just use your hand? Why drink alcohol when you can just hit yourself in the head with a hammer? This is America.

a strip club is different to a hooker
a girlfriend is different to a hand
alcohol is different to hitting yourself with a hammer

having coffee and looking at women in bikinis in not different than having coffee and looking at women in bikinis

Always found it kind of sad that the one on Aurora is down the street from a graveyard.

Who cares about the elderly, they only drag the rest of us down

>the internet is about to be sanitized of free speech.
>thinks hes posting in an HRC win timelines
>Meanwhile healthcare for the elderly is being chopped down like a tree
Boomers BTFO

Arn't they risking getting burnt by steam etc? Also; isn't no very hygienic preparing food and drinks half naked.

*muffled 16 bit explosion*
THAT'S MY KINDA BAR, BABY

how about we archive it:
archive.is/3eae9

I thought only faggots drank starbucks. Or is she a lesbian who wants some pink haired fattie in problem frames dive her muff.

that's good to know, i guess.

NO

you don't go to these places for coffee

you go for the cheap handjobs

Well now you're just being a semantic arse.
(You) could word it so that the first 3 activities are equivalent, and the last one isn't.
>Getting a sexy dance for money is different to getting a sexy dance for money.
>Getting off to someone is different to getting off to someone.
>Getting smashed is different to getting smashed.
>Getting your coffee made in front of sexy girls in bikinis is different to getting your coffee BY sexy girls in bikinis.

>The city argued the rules would reduce criminal conduct, including prostitution, at the stands.
I'll have a grande soy milk latte and a blow job please.

THAT PLACE FUCKING SUCKS I USED TO LIVE NEAR IT

the girl was giving me looks when I asked if my DDD cup 17 year old girlfriend could work there

Why is this such a big deal? isn't it just cofee hooters?

>fucking losers continue to subsidise worthless roasties so they can continue their unending float through existence without having to do anything or experience any consequences for anything ever
I wouldn't care if it weren't for the fact that nowadays women try to claim en masse that they're somehow disadvantaged by being female.
What's the response? Treat them with real equality so they realise how easy they actually have it?

Nah, how about a load of fucking cucks just continue subsidising women with their own money and ensuring they never really suffer the consequences of being worthless, whilst the gubmint ensures they get all the rights and benefits and quotas that let them force men out of the higher echelons of society. Men who - unlike women - can't just shake their ass for undeserved food & shelter.

Bikini barista coffee should be poisoned, so these pathetic cucks who let women have their cake and eat it too all die off.

Stop sexualizing baristas shitlord!

pic related is the girl from the article, this is typically what they wear, not just bikinis.

>jerking yourself off is the same as a girl jerking you off
>getting a sexy dance for money is the same as getting a sexy dance off a hooker (which no one would do ever)
>getting smashed via drug is the same as getting physically mauled.

no wonder you retards have titty coffee, you're actually fucking stupid.

Let em wear it. Let the free market decide if bikini baristas is a good idea or not.

Side note, she has a rocking body.

>titty coffee
>not serving milk straight from the tits

This is what all attractive female servers should wear.
Those crying about degeneracy need to purge themselves.

Seattle yes! There may yet be hope for this modern Gomorrah!