The Winklevoss twins have become the world’s first bitcoin billionaires

>In 2013, the twins used $11 million of the $65 million they pocketed when they settled the suit against Zuckerberg to buy bitcoins.

>As bitcoin has soared in value — to $11,413.46 on Monday morning — the value of their investment reached $1.046 billion

archive.is/JaoTO

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/cameron-winklevoss-and-tyler-winklevoss
babynames.com/name/satoshi
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=nakamoto
forebears.co.uk/surnames/winklevoss
forebears.io/surnames/winkelvoss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for them.

So really, they only have 500m each?

A billion dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool? One trillion dollars in undevaluable cryptocurrency.

>the value of their investment
Which bank do I go to get a one billion dollar payout in exchange for bitcoins??

Breed, you beautiful bastards!

They’re twins so it only counts for one person

Do people buy anything besides drugs with bitcoin?

Kek

when will they learn

Doesn't mean shit until they cash out.

>Winklevoss
what kind of name is that?

Now they need to withdraw the $5,000 limit per day for the rest of their lives because BitCoin is literally a scam ahahaha

They only have sexual feeling for each other.

How does one even cash a billion dollar in bitcoin?

Hopes and dreams are the main thing purchased with cryptocurrency.

they could buy a billion worth of heroin and dump it in st petersburg

>tfw I though having 5 made me well off for the future.

kids

Nothing compared to the net worth of the bog twins

Take the bog pill

What happens when you try to cash out a few billion?

Belgian maybe?

But what can they even buy

You fail. The system doesn't let you.

Nahh that's what ethereum is for.

Give me a quick run down on the winkles

They had the original idea for facebook and got fucked by Zuckerberg.

Just a quick question to the Jew central banker shills in this thread: what kind of software are you using to get notified so quickly every time the word Bitcoin is posted on Sup Forums?

>he doesn't have $200trillion, over a thousand tons of gold, and the decryption key to every crypto wallet in the world

>fight with your best friend over who gets to be the face of the fbi's suveilance software
>sue him for 65 mil
>invest in the cia's money laundering software
>become a billionaire
and people say going to college wont make you rich

Nah half of them are underaged kids trying to be edgy. A quarter are regretfags. I'd assume the shills are using the same shill tech they use to slide other good threads.

why do you care about two idiot jews that got jewed by another jew?

I wonder how often that probably happens.
> White man has a good idea about something
> Jew screws him over and profits off it
Perhaps the "high IQ" meme was just that, a meme.

>jew steals goy's idea and takes all of the profits
A tale as old as time...

how do you know they still hold all their coins dumbfuck

How long until they hire people to kill Zuckerburg?

>who is satoshi nakamoto

>World's first PUBLIC billionaires

Trying to cash out $1 billion in bitcoin

KEK

kek'd

how does their vote get counted during elections?

yes

a list of things i pay for directly with btc

dinner, beer, cigerettes, cocaine, prostitutes, comics, video games , haircuts plane tickets etc etc

I buy USD.

TWINK-levoss

Doesn't winkel mean shop in german?

could i get a quick rundown?

1.046 billion dollars

What's their endgame?

>Wanting to trade crypto for monopoly money.

Get more money then the kike and then laugh at him. As btc becomes more successful then facecuck.

ethnicelebs.com/cameron-winklevoss-and-tyler-winklevoss
It's not immediately apparent, but it's almost surely something germanic

checked

wait wait HOL' UP

If there is strong evidence that facebook was invented by intelligence agencies given the fact that Harvard is a spook school and the facebook data was in their system before Zuckerberg was there, that means the whole ~origin myth~ is a bunch of horseshit, including these Winklevoss fags. Given that bitcoin was invented by a "Nakamoto Satoshi" which translates as "Central Intelligence," shouldn't this whole story reek right now?

If you're a thinking person, it should.

Same one you take your stock certificates to, you horse's ass.

So is it a fake name? I was about to say it sounds fake as fuck, but I'm not a german.

Does anyone think BItcoin was created by white hats in order to kill the ZOG?

Not much longer till you should start looking to cash out lad.

It sounds to stupid to be fake. I'd go with dutch, just because so

.....c-c-could it be?.....

did the ancient ones choose a new form ?

Voss sounds Dutch to me, but I could be wrong.
Winkel actually means shop in Dutch.
Winkel in German has a different meaning.

Yes.

The intelligence spooks love to use obviously fake names. There's a matzelsberger (matzo ball?) in Hitler's genealogy LOL

Why would they? They current form is perfection incarnate.

Also, Armand Hammer played him in the movie.... Armie Hammer's father, Armand Hammer, was a big communist agent spook. Arm and Hammer.

checked. But for how much longer crypto-jew?

>which translates as "Central Intelligence,"
Source? When I translate it I don't get anything.

babynames.com/name/satoshi
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=nakamoto

Soon Marx Zuckerstein will fork Bitcoin into Facecoin, a new currency for social capital. Bitcoin value will plummet and (((bankers))) will buy a majority, taking over the blockchain and rendering their bazillions moot. Thwarted again, Winklevii, thwarted again.

Spooky

Price corrects

>people are buying during the peak

Where do you buy beer and cigs? H-hookers too

Makes sense for a global digital currency to be invented by the jews who have been telling us they were going to do this for decades.

>Drugs
>Drugs
>Drugs
>Degenerate shit
>Haircut

Great breakdown

It would be "Winkelvos" in Dutch, which makes no sense since it translates to "shop fox".
Besides, never heard such name in our language. I mean, it could be, but it would be an awfully unusual name.

get your tulips folks...

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Can I get a quick rundown on them?

TO THE MOON

Not Jewish, which is why zuckerjew was able to keep his stolen property thanks to the American jewdicial system. Never rule against a fellow Jew in a case with goyim on the other side.

Plenty of Jews named Winkel.

forebears.co.uk/surnames/winklevoss
Now that's pretty RARE name.
Maybe it's a product of a bureaucratic mistake

forebears.io/surnames/winkelvoss
a similar name, with majority of bearers living in Germany. This has to be it. It's seems that it's a malformation of a very rare german name

Thanks guys, this is important research to be honest. I had a suspicion this was a fake name, since Intelligence always fakes names. The fact that it is a variant of a very rare name is evidence. Sort of like I mentioned before, with Hitler having a Matzelsberger in his genealogy despite only 12 people in the world having that name. It's an inside joke.

I'll see your Winklevoss and raise you pair of Barclays...wtf is it with these twins?

David & Frederick Barclay
REAL TIME NET WORTH — as of 12/4/17
$6.7 B
Two of Britain's richest and most private brothers, David and Frederick Barclay, are best known for their real estate and hotel portfolio, which includes London's Ritz and Monaco's Mirabeau among other properties. The duo sold London hotel group Maybourne, owner of luxury landmarks Claridges, the Berkeley and the Connaught, to Qatari investors in 2015, ending a years long battle over the control of the company with other partners. The identical twins started together in GE's accounts department and then flipped houses before buying their first hotel in 1975. Their business interests now include the Telegraph Newspaper Group and UK e-retailer Shop Direct Group, which has over $2 billion in annual sales. David and Frederick live together in a mansion on the English Channel island of Brecqhou and have significant investments on neighboring Sark.

Pic related is their house on their feudal island of Sark. They literally still have serfs there.

Withdraw only 5000 a day? Can they get it all out before $hill coin shits the bed?

They also profit from every shooting event because they hold shares in Smith & Wesson. That's why the jews always fake these events, they also own the fucking firearm companies LOL

>6.7 billion
Barclays has assets of over TWO TRILLION dollars. Not managed funds, but assets. Of course they're feudal lords.

What did kek mean by this?

>only 500m
>losers

>satoshi doesn't exist

the catalog

fucking nice

you can't. they might get lucky and sell single or even double digit millions to some institutions, because they have contacts, but they will be on a few hundred thousand a day by traditional means.

>Buy 1 billion worth of cocaine
>Sell it for 10 billion

I don't see the problem.

Was Vanilla Ice jewish? Rob van Winkle?

There was a girl named Rip van Winkle in Hellsing, and she was a literal nazi vampire. Checkmate, atheists

>Become wealthier than zuck
>Buy Facebook with bitcoins weeks before it crashes

It seems that "Van Winkle" was his stepfathers name that he took. For some reason, I see this in about 50% of celebrities, and I've never heard of it in real life happening, so I don't buy that. Otherwise, he's a Roth and a Howe in another line, both of those could be jewish. The fact that he was on TV and on the radio and all that being a big fucking joke of a man like he is, I would not doubt for a second that he's some rich jewish kid

they don't profit from the shooting event. They profit fro the gun grabbing event the dems always try, because there is a rush on guns and ammo every single time.
Thanks Dems for supporting the Gun Industry!

Angle