He doesn't think Demi-chan is the best new anime of 2017 so far

>he doesn't think Demi-chan is the best new anime of 2017 so far

Wrong.

who is best girl?

>using vampy to shitpost
this is the con of being a reaction faces factory

Alright, I'll go watch it right now. If it doesn't blow my mind I'm going to be very displeased because you faggots have been promoting this shit nonstop as if it was the best thing ever and I haven't even heard of it until today.

She's so cute. I hope she gets a ton of art.

Spoiler alert, it's not the best thing ever.

But it's good enough, compared to the shit we've been eating for a while.

Best girl coming through

Everything hasn't aired yet.

It does say so far. Besides, everyone knows Maid Dragon will be AOTS.

jesus, the doujins write by themselves

you fool, just wait until the next episode instead of making the thread into a waiting room.

It inspires studio shitposters and faggots who whine about generals to come out of their trash piles and post

Best smile of the season.

Can I watch it if I haven't seen Ajin?

Didn't stop a few faggots from trying for awhile last thread. You do have a point though that there's no reason with only 1 episode out.

What? There is no other show or tie in, just a manga that's it's source.

Vampy is a miracle

does anyone else feel like the MC is TOO reasonable?

Like he's 20 years older than he actually is.

wrong anime

I mean he's probably in his early 30s or something. I've known actual teachers that have acted like that and they were like 27-28.

Best genki girl in forever.

>You will never protect Dullahan's smile

why live?

Why is the vamp the only one with a good design?

the other ones look too boring

I'd argue that the vamp also has a really boring design, but the series is supposed to be fairly subdued.

Would be better if replace male teach with succubus

Some people are really chill and reasonable, I don't see the problem.

Is the male teacher going to get with one of the students?

Plot twist is that sensei is a demi too.

he will in the doujins

Surprisingly enjoyed this first episode the most. Definitely the sweetest show so far.

Dullahan>vampire>succubus>yuki
Sensei a best mc

I mean in the manga, or will he get with the teacher that has glasses?

Hikari is basically just a less genki TOSHINOU KYOUKO.

He feels fine to me. He wasn't particularly young to begin with

I like vamp's design the most, but I also respect that succ looks like a plain, average teacher (succubi usually get far wackier designs than that), and yukionna is also passable
Can't get over dullahan's thorn hair though. I get the reasons for it, but still

>sensei was a titan all along

Any chance for anime to go original yuki X vamp route?

They have such good chemistry for each other

Naw. Kyouko's kind of a cunt. I love her to death, but she's kind of a cunt, in an entertaining, endearing way. Hikari isn't kind of a cunt.

I mean, like, he just straight up talks about erotic and sexual things with a teenaged girl together alone, without even being in the slightest worried that she might get offended or take things the wrong way.

Think he's supposed to be a slightly better take on Darling in design. Has muscles and a biology mindset/background as well as being a teacher instead of being just a harem lead living in his parents mysteriously empty house.

I'd say there's a high probability and god I hope so.

You sicken me, /u/.

>Demi-chan
>maid dragon
>Gabriel dropout
>Urara

never was I so hyped for cute girl anime

Is Japan as PC and paranoid about pedos as America? Serious question; I don't know.

>I'd say there's a high probability and god I hope so.
If you're talking about the teacher with the glasses then I agree.

Not at all. Kyouko is always doing random stupidities in search of attention, that has nothing to do with how Hikari behaves.

>not /u/ sicken me

one job

Why would I bother watching an anime of a manga I already read? There's nothing about this that I need to see animated.

i read the a few ch of that and was bored.

Whatever kid

Get some real taste and stop sucking dick

I like how kind and responsible the main dude seems. It's refreshing to not have an awkward/perv guy as the main character

Urara girls talk like machine guns. I can't take it easy

I don't really care for anything /u/ happening in demi-chan but i do want to see yukki get bitten.

Would make for an interesting turn

>-_-
>KYS
holy fuck end yourself or leave

Bumbling succubus as mc would make it more fun

>KYS
>-_-

fuck off

I'm just coming out of Teekyuu 8 and Occultic;Nine. To me it's like they're talking in slow motion.

really I thought they talked perfectly fine

guess I'm too used to it

It's a Kyoani adaptation. The source material is no parameter.

Does Hikari ever bite the MC dude? That near bite was fucking tantalizing, fuck

Well that is true.

>Go to back Sup Forums

what?

The only worthwhile thing about maid dragon was the gag of super detailed dragons compared to the normal artstyle in the early chapters.

She did bite him; waving pencils around afterwards was just a ruse.

>not knowing about back Sup Forums
How much of a newfag can you be?

>back Sup Forums Go to
ummmm

>lets make a SoL with monsters but not really, take them and strip them of 90% of what makes them unique and interesting
>also make the main character a male teacher and all the other characters female, to attract harem fags with generic self insert but not actually threat the purity of the girls with other males.
It was okay, somewhat bland but the cute vampire helps not get too boring.

Jesus christ how horrifying

Read the manga

Or did she?

In retrospect, I think I'll get this response whether I "fix" it or leave it like that, so I think this is the best compromise.

>lets make a SoL with monsters but not really, take them and strip them of 90% of what makes them unique and interesting
You're just letting Crunchys dumb title meme you into thinking they're meant to be legit Musume style monsters

Closest you are going to get. She bites them all and rates em.

she doesn't bite them, just judges them based on the arms

My bad, I misspoke. Meant that's the closest you will get to it.

Hikari a cute. A CUTE.

If all the monster characteristics were kept it would just turn into a power wankfest and draw in all the scums from a certain fanbase

Generic self inserts are usually fuckboys in highschool, not a huge ass titan. Adding other males attract TWO other group of fags (shippers, gays) so I don't see it being an improvement. If anything, this format helps keeping only one group around because it effectively slain the yurifags as well.

I agree about the cute vampire

sure is

>moeshit eaters

nice bot

Satanya > Wein > Gabriel > Rapheal

Sure, i have a few hours to kill, might change my view on the show.

I actually had not seen the crunchy name yet.
>Interviews With Monster Girls
Oh wow, that would have been a ig bait and switch.

I mean, you dont have to keep ALL the characteristics, specially when there are so many versions. It's one thing to mold the mythos to fit your show's theme, but when you take a vampire and turn her into a heat sensitive anemic normal girl you know you went somewhere wrong, not to mention the others.

The teacher is more interesting than the most basic of self-inserts, which is the highschool boy, but it still has the characteristic of one, and you still keep the harem vibe of "oh boy, aint it lucky all of the other characters sensei interacts a females" so that attracts waifufags and haremfags regardless. Eliminating other viewerbases dont make the current one better.

She is quite cute, but i was hoping for more from the "greatest show of the season".

>a proper sensei-student relationship

thank god, I was worried this would turn into another shitty pseudo harem

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day and I've spent a good amount of time in the LWA threads.

If their lives are so interesting, how come I am more interested in cute 2D girls than in them?

I have to say, I wasn't optimistic when I saw the anime designs. Hikari being as expressive as she is has soothed my jimmies on that score. I hope we get to see her more cat-like expressions.

what a waste of quints.

The way you spent your whole post judging the merits of the show by the kind of fanbase you estimate it will have is really telling and disgusting. I want you to know I really despise you. Though I don't hate you, I just hate that this stupid mentality is so ubiquitous in this place.

The anime's pacing and character introductions are better.

Do dullahans have a throat hole on the end of neck?

i imagine not...

Not in this one. Body neck area and bottom of head are smooth. Doctors can stick scopes inside her mouth and see her throat from the inside. The fire is slightly warm and doesn't hurt, but it makes her feel uncomfortable weird if something is inside it.

Basically her neck is inside a wormhole that her body creates is what the manga says.

>Why would I bother watching an anime of a manga I already read?
Hikari's animation and voice acting. Hikari A CUTE.

Why you disappoint?

Lala has what you want, just it's a cross section of living anatomy and pretty ugly looking going by how Miia reacts.

You get to see things like this, and her VA is great for a first timer.

>Monmuse
Nah, those series are dumb and every character there is retarded.