While all you bigots are celebrating the Muslim ban I would like to showcase just exactly the type of people you are...

While all you bigots are celebrating the Muslim ban I would like to showcase just exactly the type of people you are condemning.

ISIS is not Islam, Islam preaches forgiveness, charity, and uplifting the community. Allah spoke against killing innocent Christians.
youtube.com/watch?v=rS1rFr9KOAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tkagwvho2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=odVLkr6g-hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you tried eating a dick?

You are a kuffar who knows nothing about Islam. I am a sayeed and I can tell you that conquest and blood are a natural part of Allah's plan.

I can sense the hatred coming from you and I can understand. We've all been there, but once you bring Allah into your life you will be overcome with purpose and a new value inputed on life. Embrace Islam and you will no longer feel the empty void in your heart.

Bla bla bla
Suck up my jizja in your own shithole

You are Khawarij
You do not represent true Islam

Goat fucker.

how about killing gays and women

You are a typical fool, deluded by false teachings. Trump Muslim Ban, is khair, it is the will of Allah and were you next to me I would cut you down were you stand on principle, by Allah.

youtu.be/Tkagwvho2LM

A homosexual has no right to live of course

Islam also preaches enslavement, murdering non-believers, and stoning adulterers, de-limbing thieves, etc. There is NOTHING good in Islam that you can't find from a less violent source.

>practicing pedo arts from an era where fucking goats was commonplace
no thanks Muhammad

Amen, brother.

Kike/wahabi shill ITT

astaghfirullah my fellow muslims this "man" is teaching you the wrong version of islam death to america and death to the west.

You act like those are bad things! A dead non believer is sent to Shaytun where he belongs and a third without a hand cannot steal!

WE WILL RE-TAKE JERUSALEM.

You hide behind your machines infidel, but they cannot even protect your women from our righteous seed.

You are a takfiri stooge, you know nothing if Islam. Allah has empowered me and you are nothing but filth.

>Righteous seed

Lol! You wrote that shit with not a hint of irony! Haha!

Laugh now but in 59 years every Swede will look like this, inshallah

Taqqiya
Kitman

Inb4 no one actually follows those laws, as both of those laws allow you to say that

Sage

Leg hair will keep the umma warm in Scandinavian winter. Strange how you albino have survived so long in cold without good body hair but we are superior to the cold climate we are very warm in snow and biologically superior we will replace you

1) Islam gave rules to regulate slavery, but did not endorse it - it functions fine without slavery.
2) Islam peaches non violence, except in cases of defense of yourself or the Ummah
3 and 4) harsh punishments are necessary to prevent degeneracy, as you should know well in the west, by now - a land full of thieves, and whores, and all sorts of undesirables.

Not a Muslim ban. The ban affects Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen, with only Iran appearing in the top 10 countries with the highest muslim population

You are typical Shia liar shill!

You're your own worst enemy, look at your history, see the state of your nations; you're nothing but endless failures. The day you take over Sweden is the day you lose your welfare and start rioting, when gibs ain't returning you return to your natural state of destitution, intellectual stagnation, oppression of everyone (Even yourselves), and lead nothing but miserable lives. You will blame us Swedes for everything like the children you are, but deep within you'll know the truth: the blame resides with you and your pathetic people.

If the Islam preach non-violebce then why did the Prophet smash the pagan idols of mecca and slay the wicked priests?!? Allah empowered him to slaughter the unrighteous!

>le retard doesn't know what genetically superior signifies and even if someone would explain it le retard would not understand.

Have fun fucking your cousins, Abeed.

You are a fool, for centuries while your people live in squalor we had libraries and sciences. Whioe you had plague, we had medicine. While you had famine, we had grain. Look at Dubai and show me a European city which is grander. You cannot. And this is only the beginning.

If your genetics are superior then why are white women unable to resist Muslim men but no Muslim women sex with white men?!?!? The woman is the womb and she senses the superior seed of Muslim man.

Allah will punish you with fire for your crimes against the people of the book. You twist the faith and follow a wicked path. Repent now and turn to the Quran for guidance, and your soul may yet be saved, inshallah.

How old was Muhammad's third wife when he consummated their marriage?

islam preaches against bacon,so no.

Is is you who is lost. You have been lied to and you do not know true Islam from the lies of Shaytun.

Show me one place where a large population of Muslims live in peace.

She was 9, and the prophets divine example is truth! There is nothing wrong with sex with a lady who is ready!

I wonder how much progress we could make if fucking cuck moron shitheads like yourself would spend this much time and energy telling MUSLIMS, the people who are doing this shit, instead of US, the people decrying it. You people have been fucking mentally ruined.

>Doesn't provides date to aid in comparison — the way of the retard.

For centuries Sweden have been adding to humanity's scientific understanding whilst Muslim nations were stagnating and turning in on themselves.

Before any Muslim nation existed Europe, India, and China had progressed far ahead of you; then you raided these geographic areas and stole knowledge.

>Convinced by memes.
>Use "superior" without defining its meaning
>Retard

I talk to Swedish women and many are not attracted to you. Many have even told me that they find you revolting and today feel aversion to visit areas filled with shitskins like you.

Oman, Morroco, Brunei, Jordan, Algeria, Bahrain, Azerbaijan, I could go on

I'm trying to convert people to Quakerism but it's hard.

This is all so very tiresome.

Because the Meccans attacked the prophet and his followers. You've been lead astray by shaytan, you must turn away from your wicked path before it's too late.

Maybe you can help me with something, buddy.

Those are all shit places. Omg you are a fag ha.

>why are white women unable to resist Muslim men
Well, they try but they're outnumbered.

How old was Muhammad's third wife when he consummated their marriage?

There is something very wrong with having sex with 9 year olds

>actually falling for the CIA photo op.

These photos were taken in a wealthy area of these countries; the bottom images represent what things ACTUALLY look liked in both time eras

Conversion is stupid. I've learned you need to shed faith to love faith.

Sure, I'll try be of value. What do you want help with?

The people of the book are protected by Allah's command in the Quran. Do you claim the Quran is false? Or do you simply choose to disobey Allah?

First of all, that's an Indonesian. Totally different, not affected by the travel ban.

Secondly, this is a statistical thing. Most people in the world are decent people. Every group, however you draw the lines, has good people in it. But when deciding POLICY (which means macro-level, not individual), you have to mitigate risks statistically. If statistically, these countries have more problems with terrorism and extremism than most other countries, it makes sense to ban them. Our immigration policy is not a charity effort. We are under no obligation to take in the world.

Pagans are not people of the book! Devil worshipping like the Yazidi tribe must be killed!

Thank you President Trump for keeping me safe. I'm happy I voted for you in this election and I will vote for you in 2020. America first! MAGA!

~ An American woman

Eh. It's better discussed OFF of Sup Forums

Since you gave revealing information but I have said nothing, I will respect your anonymity without asking anything from you.
So if you wish to help, my discord is Wittobeast#2902

Allah is a fag and a false god

Are you familiar with Alcohol or Algebra?

ITT
>BUT THAT'S NOT REAL ISLAM
Just go fuck yourself already

>Before any Muslim nation existed Europe, India, and China had progressed far ahead of you; then you raided these geographic areas and stole knowledge.
Good perspective. I needed this retort, just the other day.

When whites die in terror attacks you are all dead silent and supporting terrorism on social media. Sorry mate this is the hill you guys decided to die on.

This is incorrect, you are infidel

>don't condem Islam, kuffar
>ISIS has nothing to do with Islam
>if you do muslims will go to ISIS and kill you infidels

>insult stemming from repressed homosexual tendencies
Reddit?
I do not care, they are not like us, they did not build our society.
They have no place with us, we are not libertarians.

It is not a secret that when Muslims began pressing their religion upon whole of society, like in Afghanistan and Syria, the subsequent effect of the weakening of the state, they began oppressing their own people to obey by religious dogmas. This is why these regions are experiencing conflicts even without any Western or Eastern involvement; you yourselves have been fucking with your own prosperity and technological advancement.

This is silly because Islam was created in 8th century, and India and China civilizations are both thousands of years older, unfair comparison. That said, there are now millions of Muslims in those countries and the number is growing!!

>Quakerism
Quakers are the original SJWs, dude. I come from a long line of them and I know from my family tree their dirty little progressive fingers dominated every major American progressive movement, starting with the Flushing Remonstrance (basically the founding document of multiculturalism) and continuing through women's suffrage. Their lead position in social justice movements didn't end until Jews coopted the civil rights movement and even still they're grossly overrepresented.

No he's saying it was lifted. Christianity and Hinduism civilization existed in all places Islam currently exists. The implication is that you and your people lifted most of their learning. Obviously, Islam still makes accomplishments. But, you're jerks.

I never claimed they were, but your hostility to the West shoes that you hold them in the same regard. America and Europe are Christian lands, and Christians are people of the book.

Naked women on a beach is not technological advancement that is how monkeys live!! Islam is the true feminism.

So if they condemned it more strongly, you'd support their immigration? This is a flimsy argument. They don't belong here, they're largely incompatible, and have problems with terrorism other populations simply don't have.

I may not know much about Islam, but I imagine that the muslim scholars and maybe even the holy texts themselves speak about a nations right to control its borders and to protect its citizens as a priority. These countries were determined as danger zones by the Obama administration, and even though the restrictions may inconvenience some (I imagine for the majority of cases, it just means a bit more paperwork) it will better protect the american people. Why can't anyone in the Islamic world appreciate that? Why the kneejerk reaction of screaming "racism" when you would be fine with a travel ban of every other sort in any other country?

You project the appearance of fiery zeal, saying you support Islamic principles. But you support leftist ideals like degrading a nations right to regulate its borders, and suicidal tolerance. By allying yourself with the leftists, you are also tacitly supporting other ideas like homosexual rights and the breakdown of the family.

You associate with the left, but still try to put on this insecure "manly" facade, talking about how you will "conquer all the women" or whatever. Hmm... I wonder where that sort of behaviour comes from...

>Chickpeas don’t contain estrogen, but they are a fairly rich source of phytoestrogens, which are plant compounds that weakly mimic the roles or properties of estrogen. There is some evidence that phytoestrogens help balance estrogen levels in mammals, but there is also concern that consuming too much leads to an imbalance of estrogen
>Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are classified as legumes, which is a food group known for its phytoestrogen content

Eat something other than falafel, bitch boi, and maybe we will start taking you serious

>muslim ban

You idiots give yourself away in the first sentence. Why lie about it? Got no truthful argument against it?

Didn't think so. Thanks for proving us right

FUCK ALL RAGHEADS. STAY IN YOUR OWN SAND BLOWN SHITHOLES, YOU INBRED FUCKS. I DONT GIVE A DUSTY FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITSTAINED, SAND NIGGER RELIGION. I DONT WANT ANY GOAT FUCKING, UNBATHED DUNE COONS IN MY COUNTRY. GO ROT IN THE DESERT. WHERE YOU BELONG.

>the type of people you are condemning.
to what? living in their own country of origin?

Yes, I know ISIS doesn't represent all of Islam.
But from all encounters I've had with Muslims, I still don't want any of them in my surroundings because they're smelly lazy entitled holier-than-thou subhumans.

It's actually misleading.
When Islam spawned, it spawned in the literal "cradle of Civilization".
Babylon, Egypt, Persia. All areas of exceeding cultural learning and enlightment.
Then Islam came in. The knowledge began to die down as Islam repressed learning. The final nail was obviously the Mongols, but after the Mongols left, Islam never took another step forward.
Islam is anti-progress (and by progress I mean actual progress, like spaceships and shit, not transgender LGGBTTTIQQQZASDW laws)

Christian lands which allow homosexual marriage! What a joke! They were Christian lands but the sickness if the devil has taken over. Churches have been replaced with gay bars and sin palaces. We must bring Allah back to their lands.

>the number is growing
Yeah we don't like that. You were supposed to defend that you were nice people. Now you are just threatening us. Stay on point, you troglodyte golem.

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Sorry, I refrain from contacting anyone. If you have questions for me I'll answer them honestly, depending on its nature. My microphone is broken, also.

Islam is like Communism. Only good as a theory (if anything)

Shit like this is fucking everywhere man. Ive seen this story pop up 20 times in my news feed in the last week and i am British. Do you know the stories I don't hear publicized? The near continuous riots by 'refugees', the large number of rape cases where muslims explicitly say they did it cause they hate the west, the areas of Paris that women are not allowed to walk around in public.

Millions of Muslims in a country with billions?
Islam makes up like 0.5% of the population in China, and it's not projected to grow any time soon.

Brah no one cares, I'm just waiting for the next holy crusade

Discord does not require a microphone.
It has to relate to what you said about womyn.

Do you not get that we are getting strong armed over here, in le west? Lied to? We get lied to. A lot. So do you. Crypto kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=odVLkr6g-hI

I don't believe the Trump travel ban is racist. Sadly, the evil wahabists have tainted the name of Islam with terrorism, and given USA good reason for it. It's a defending measure, and is better than dripping more bombs in Muslim lands.

theres 2bn of you fuckstains, even if less than percent of you are extremist (and i guarantee its closer to 10% extremist in reality) its still almost the number of americans versus wat ever you shitslimes are. no thanks

Nobody is stopping them from doing whatever the fuck they want in their deserts.

Some Muslims I assume are good people. Stay in the desert and we won't have problems. You don't belong in Europe.

you're a faggot

>Sup Forums

It's so funny knowing a new Ice Age is at the gates, and no White Men's technology will be there... You're going to miss us so much.

Okay let me speak for a moment.

Many of you are resentful of Muslims coming into your lands.

Many of you are resentful of the godless western societies filled with weak men.

Can't you see where we have common ground. Despite what it may seem like, an influx of Muslims into Europe is not an existential threat. Muslims controlled huge swaths of Europe for centuries, including Iberia, the Balkans, and Sicily.

Here's what people are afraid to admit. Europeans need an I flux if Muslims every few centuries. For some reason Europeans are suicidal weaklings who get depressed easily and end up hating themselves if given enough time. When this happens it is prudent to open the Muslim valve and let in a few million. This does a few things: it shakes up the gene pool, it strengthens European identity by introducing a threatening "other", and reintroduces discussion of religion in a place where it is almost extinct.

Sperm count of white European makes has been dropping for decades. FACT.

Refugee crisis has led to resurgence if European nationalism. FACT.

Influx of Muslims has caused Europeans to be more thoughtful and protective regarding women. FACT.

Influx of Muslims have shown the inadequecies of the current political system. FACT.

Guys, this has all happened before. Many times actually. The Illuminati did not open the tap to flood Europe with Muslims so Europe may perish...they did it so that Europe may live!

One day...you will understand. I am just playing a part in one big show.

Shit, lad. We might get a piece of that global cooling in our lifetime.

Hi.

Muhammad married a 7 year old, he beat most of his wives