The wonderful things I learned in public school

I cain't believe so many loserrrrrrrrrs complain abt public skoolllllll. I bet most of them don't know about how to write in slaaaaaave language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw this is my college class
just let ya no
that im educated very well hahaha

How low can american pubblic education still fall?

>no
i'm edjimacated gaiz nahm sayin

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Stuff like that makes me really angry

>in a state militia
jfc. is this what they teach? the 2A "militia" is private, and is simply the collective version of the individual right to bear arms.

"The people have the right to free speech in the press".

how dare you ppl say it is low? dis is a college class garanteed by syracuse unieversitie!

holy shit
how do these morons become teachers?

looks like a lot of you dont know nothin about the greatenss of negro englich
such a shame
yall should go read dis

more gaylines yall can learn

we should be proud of the slaive lanwige

I guess this is like women in the military. If they can't meet the standards set just lower them. I think anglophone countries are going to become very jealous of the Academe Francais as we all hurtle towards le 56% standards.

im watin for more angry white racist nazi wine coz the briliiiant blk pple are killin ya culture haha

>> my side when the video shown WE WUZ KANGZ

Lol, that reverse writing is some real da Vinci shit.

i think obama did a shity job coz he should make everybody study this
then nobody can say blk ppl dont no how to read and write
it is the stupided white pple dont no how to write blk englich

Colleges take literally anyone with a 85% or better. Five year master's programs that end with student teaching and prompt teacher certification. Then they dump them off the end of the conveyor belt into public schools where everything goes just a tiny bit more to shit.

And they're insufferable. A BA in english and a MA (only one year though!) in elementary education, aka babysitting, and they think it's a given that they're smarter and better than my BS in Computer Science. That's why we have to put up youtube videos showing them how to sign into the BYOD wifi.

o plz, you are ruining my role play lol

My open-minded white English teacher said:
"The reason that why a lot of people laugh at the idea of writing black English is mainly the political correctness power of white people."

Please let this be a troll, please let this be a troll. I can't tell whether or not this is a troll.

What the actual fuck. Impressionable and feeble minds actually digest this shit as truth.

god your a faggot

I hope they realise where this sort of thing leads
bbc.com/pidgin

dumping

got a whole folder, help me expand it guys

my tax dollars

This is how I do math in my head. Writing it down makes it look extremely retarded.

no clue what this one is
tfw Ububtu doesn't have a thumbnail in the file picker

sheeeeeit

I had an 8th grade sex ed teacher who literally believed goats and humans could have children. Not joking. Yes, he was black.

all I've got for now, someone post more if you have any new ones

I finally understand why libberals can't do math in any sense and push for common core so hard. They can't visualize anything of any context.
1 board, 2 pieces, 1 cut right? That one cut took that weak faggot 10 mins (lol). take a drop, same pace, cut again. 10 mins. You now have 3 pieces.
Fucking hell

That's from Ben Garrison's book.

Was he also Muslim?

i pity the fools forced to take such classes. sucks to be you really.

>words have meanings
Sheeeit and here I was thinking we all just make noises for no reason

This is basically the problem. You're trying to teach kids the shortcuts that clever people naturally figure out after learning how to do math. So instead of getting everybody to a baseline where everybody knows how to add and a few bright kids figure out an easier way, you have a system that doesn't really help anybody, and really hurts kids average or below.

I know right
I've never taken any class like this, I just collect pics
pls dump

"My people maliciously invented Band-Aids"

racist colonizer detected

Do they make grape-flavored bandaids? Please God someone give me a picture like the "Just for Men" meme but with bandaids. Where the nig version has an anti-theft device. This probably exists in some Walgreens in Ghetto Hellhole, USA. Do niggers treat their own gunshot wounds?

Semantics

> He have him wallet then he lose it.
> She have many book.

> SHE HAVE MANY BOOK

My fucking sides. Can't make this shit up.

I heard some white kids taking this class sweared to kill the teacher if she force us to actually write some crap like this.