Look what you've done by voting in Trump Sup Forums

Look what you've done by voting in Trump Sup Forums

Lol only crickets here. But if I had to choose between a baby murderer and Trump
I choose Trump.

This is how rural and suburban retards get back at city people because their lives are miserable.

Some more posts from the same guy I actually know him irl

Keep basing your decisions off of a literally who on Facebook. That'll sure show us.

Its tongue and cheek user. I'm laughing just as much.

His girlfriend chimes in

>this country is about to become a nightmarish theocratic fascism
>so I'll start my own church
Awesome, a real Rhodes scholar here

>basically this country is about to become a nightmarish theocratical fascism
If only.

So you want war with Russia? Cool. Keep sucking that NATO cock while they are filling you with Anti-Russia Propaganda.

I support trump its tongue in cheek posting

>implying ISPs will stop offering decent service overnight, just because the law allows them.
Is "competition" such a foreign concept to leftists?

Also she'll be fine anyway, seeing as how she's bitching about it on (((facebook))).
I'm sure (((Mark))) will be the first to sign up for priority service.

I'm not even anti net neutrality but this doomsday prophesizing is retarded.

I play dungeons and dragons with both these people and we always have pregame talk to catch up and they always claim to be neutral about politics but this is just hilarious to me due to the obvious bias

I hope you can explain net neutrality to them properly. Start with who funds battleforthenet.com. If you can redpill them on this, everything else will fall into place, they'll be weeping at Hitler speeches inside a month.

Ive told told them of Soros but there is less of a reaction. They think trump is doomsday incarnate.

Thanks friendo. I needed yet another reason to vote Trump again in 2020.

>competitions
I always thought US had like, one internet provider per state or something. Or was that obamainsurance providers?

Yw

Back in the day there were several options

Try explaining that the corporations pushing net neutrality are far, far bigger than the ISPs

Can maybe try that when this dude isnt high on oxy

"Voting Trump IN"