If you hate black people, and you're American, just remember:

If you hate black people, and you're American, just remember:

>you're responsible for bringing us here
>you're responsible for making it hard for us to become established
>you're making it impossible for us come back from your centuries of systematic oppression and co-exist and thrive separately from whites

Call me a nigger, or whatever, but we could have been brothers in the fight against white and black degeneracy and jewish influence. But most of you are idiots and will play in the the further subjugation and alienation of the black identity, and ultimately and regrettably as it may be, you will destroy all us for it. I agreed with you up until the point you shamed me for what I am, and you've condemned yourself for that.

Bonus: I would have said just go back to Europe but now you're being fucked by rapefugees because you destabilized the middle east LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/victims_of_french_quarter_atta.html
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/10/peter_gold_tells_would-be_kill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off nigger

Don't reply to stupid leftypol bullshit

fuck off nigger

>LOL

>call me a nigger

Nigger. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!!!

Now go tell BLM how everything is raciss and whitey the devil.

I swear blacks that blame whites for problems are as bad as whites blaming jews

I cannot take back what my ancestors did, but i can shun and resent them for it.

do you believe that biological determinism may play a role in the inequitable distribution of wealth and power, or is it simply "systematic oppression"

>stopped reading at the last word

most of the slave ships were owned by jews.

not really, the biggest slave traders were jews

Only your first point is correct. We are responsible for bringing you here. However your nigger dna and nigger upbringing with your nigger mom and no nigger dad is why you are a nigger. Also the middle east was never stable. Nigger

dont worry OP will b in jail in maybe 2 years

You're alright. Not everyone is a bigoted racist on this board ;-)

i treat everyone as an individual. amd 8/10 black people are walking memes. those are easy to hate.

fuck off nigger

but my ancestors weren’t jewish ship owners nor a black tribesman who fairly enslaved your ancestors.

maybe you should blame yourself for being less than human in 2017

I hate black ppl. I'm American, i'm also Asian. Your people can't be trusted. My people just want to be left alone.

I wasn't alive
I have no say into whatever might make your life shity
>you're making it impossible for us come back from your centuries of systematic oppression and co-exist and thrive separately from whites
See above

Get fucking semi-gud that's all it takes for this country to throw everything it can at you yet so many of you can't even be a decent human. It's pathetic

>responsible
surprised a nigger could even spell that, let alone know the definition

>you are personally responsible for the actions of people you've never met and are more than likely not even descended from

okay tyrone

Nowhere on earth treats blacks better.
Nowhere on earth has richer blacks.
Nowhere on earth do people want American blacks to migrate to their country.
Nowhere on earth do people encourage blacks to move into their neighborhood.

It's time to realize there's something wrong with American blacks that isn't wrong with other kinds of black people.

The only thing we should feel guilty about is not gelding African slaves like the Arabs did. They don't have these problems.

Fuck off nigger

>>you're responsible for bringing us here

Not I, you dumb nigger

>>you're responsible for making it hard for us to become established

If I were responsible you'd be established in Liberia, though I'd settle for throwing you overboard half way and letting you swim.

>>you're making it impossible for us come back from your centuries of systematic oppression and co-exist and thrive separately from whites

You're impossible to live with. You treat other niggers like trash, you treat your offspring like the mistakes they are, and when niggers like Tommy Sotomayor call you out you threaten him with violence.

Your people are nearly all vicious ignorant violent thugs. That mostly impacts other niggers of which you kill thousands each year. (Nice effort but you could do better with some range time.)

Nigger.

I do absolutely believe that. I also believe that "systematic oppression" is a literal fact of American history.

>jews were merchants guys

Wow I wonder who created this demand for slaves?

I'll actually probably be finishing my masters.

>I wasn't alive, but I still want a pat on the back for the accomplishments of my ancestors

Keep it up guys, you're playing right into the hands you hate so much.

do the race u nigger

95% of American blacks vote for the slavers.

3-5% of American blacks vote for the party that went to war to free them.

There's something wrong with you people.

>making it impossible for us co-exist and thrive separately from whites
meanwhile, no issues with 1st generation immigrants from
Vietnam
India
Czech Republic
Honduras
Japan
China
Philippines
Libyans
South Africans
Iranians
Koreans
et al

try again, nigger

All of which, even black immigrants, fare better than American blacks in the second generation. Sometimes in the first.

>you're

no

Hahaha once again Instead of changing your outlook on whites to benefit from the system we have put in place, you once again "dasss racisss and fuck whitey" next you will pull out the old muh dic meme !!! Get the Fuck off this board you raging nigger faggot

You would think with all the money the gangs make, they could buy huge plots of land in Africa and build their own cities and societies free of whites.
Even if they don't want to do that, they could at least give money to their members to go to college to be educated and rise up in society.

Will they do it? Of course not. Blacks have a culture that perpetuates violence, and with their pot of crabs mentality, anyone trying to leave is brought back down to their level in fear of being "too white". I'm certain Asians don't feel white, or even Latinos, no they consider it "being a normal human in society".

In America, you have every opportunity to be who you want to be, now more than ever, and the black community has improved, look up the crime statistics show that violence is getting lower every year, but blacks still sit and stew about how much they hate whitey and America.
The question now is, what are you going to do be a good citizen?

>when muh white genocide gets btfo

Asian's aren't american though

every conquered minority becomes a problem group in society. genocide is actually the humane thing to do in the long run

>finishing my masters
In what? History?

Hahahaha. You'd have an argument if niggers in Africa knew how to actually farm without the help from whites. It's been 10,000 years and niggers still can't into agriculture.
Ffs white people dig wells for africans so that African women don't have to walk five miles for water. Very quickly, however, niggers shit in the well, causing cholera outbreaks, and the wells eventually fall into disrepair because niggers can't into maintenance either. Europeans give - give - africans brand new garbage trucks that eventually become unusable because africans are too incompetent to even change the brake pads. I could do this all day. Just acknowledge nigger culture has achieved nothing without outside help.
If African was a booming economic success you might have an argument. Nice bait btw. Enjoy your (you)

>we

Bloody Kaffir you think this is justice don't you, I can feel your resentment.

>uhm sorry sweetie racism isn't real, you fucking black nigger!!!!!

Keep calling me a nigger. You guys are not smart enough to see that you are long term destroying your race because of this, and this is exactly what global powers want.

You guys are fucking idiots holy shit.

There will be no uprising. We're not going anywhere. We're 1/3 of America, and we could have been on your side.

But we have legitimate reasons

I'm a quebecker and I could cry the same shit to le anglo you fucking retarded nigger but no I fucking don't. You're just a nigger. Some are ok but as a group that's what it gives.
Quit crying

Yuuup. "White societal structures are detrimental to POC!!!" Okay, would you rather we implemented the great and storied societal structures of Africa? I'd love to see you try.

>you are long term destroying your race because of this

just

>1/3 of America
13% now represents 1/3 of population
lol...the absolute state of nigger math

uhhhh....

yeah, whites are really missing out

>niggers sold niggers, jews shipped niggers
>whitey's fault

>niggers victimize each other on a daily basis throughout their entire lives, causing mental illness which perpetuates the cycle of violent poverty
>whitey's fault

The Kaffir is an evil beast that must be put out of it's misery.

So why do the zipperheads make more than whites on average?

why are whites soooo racist, mang?

you are barely 14% of the population, and with so much rampant crime and drug addiction its no wonder you population remains so stable.

In the future instead of whites coddling you it will be barbaric spics who will cleanse your neighbourhoods like they did in Compton CA.

If you are indeed arguing in good faith you should convince your black brothers and sisters to stop the anti-white sentiment.

muh nikkuh

>yfw it hits you 90% of your race is incompetent beyond repair

Would you have rather had your ancestors executed in Africa or become slaves?

Reminder that the Irish, Italians, chinese, and others were treated just as bad as niggers and they still became successful or at least decent.

See above, you're just a lazy nigger like most of your people.

>you will destroy all us for it. I agreed with you up until the point you shamed me for what I am, and you've condemned yourself for that.
Hopefully you guys do get destroyed and really you should be ashamed of your people. All that time in Africa and never accomplished anything of merit, all this time in America and all you've done is hurt more than help.

>Bonus: I would have said just go back to Europe but now you're being fucked by rapefugees because you destabilized the middle east LOL
We left Europe because Europeans are shit, we don't want to go back to those liberal faggots. We conquered NA, it is ours, if you really want a place of your own you should try it yourselves. In fact it still happens in Africa so give it a go there.

>We're not going anywhere

Story on this?

>FUCK YOU WHITEY FO KEEPIN US DOWN NIGGA WE TRYNA FITE DA JEWS LIKE YALL BUT U AINT TRYNA FREE US

>If you hate black people, and you're American, just remember:

>we're not responsible for anything white people are the problem
>despite billions of dollars on low income services, affirmative action etc. it's just TOO hard to do anything because white people exist
>my ancestor may or may not have been a slave and that not only dictates my life but is all but a certainty that I can accomplish nothing in life even though I am as free as any white american, able to start a business, able to get a mostly free education etc.

TLDR FUCK WHITE PPL

We created a place for you back in Africa and you didn't want to go back.
We fought a war for you.
We've paid to feed, shelter, educate, medicate, entertain, and transport literally generations of you
That's all you get.
>>you're making it impossible for us come back from your centuries of systematic oppression and co-exist and thrive separately from whites
Never, ever blame yourself for your problems.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/victims_of_french_quarter_atta.html

>13% = 1/3

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

jews

also jews

yea, black governed countries fucking suck don't they...

>ID
>bye

The only people responsible for bringing you shit sacks here are a bunch of dead, greedy white idiots that bought you off at a discount rate from other opportunistic niggers in your ass backwards homeland. Now we have to contend with uncivilized nigs chimping about in fucking canada like a bad case of herpes.

great trigger discipline. Let's apply that to the muzzle.

ok, but can you stop killing people?

>claims to want to fight degeneracy and Jewish influence
>makes a 100% purity jewish post.

sry - that was THIS story
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/10/peter_gold_tells_would-be_kill.html

BASED chinaman dropping science

..and raping ?

How much do we have to pay you to leave? I'll write a check right now if you sign a legally abiding contract to never leave Africa or face death.

>don't pick your fights, every injustice in every corner of the world must be addressed or you are a hypocrite and fraud
this is leftist logic.

another nigger that does not know that it was jews that bought, brought, and sold slaves.

Learn history you dumb nigger. We didn't bring you here, kikes did. Not to mention the first slave owner was a nigger.

Slave trade was a Jew and African industry. It was ended by Christian white British men

Like it was hard for the asian, polish, and italians to become established?

Go back to Africa or get a job and make something of yourself like everyone else

Thanks

Except Niggers in Africa are even worse off than you niggers with all the ((you're)) excuses
actually when they come here they think you are ridiculous crybabies.

no

I guess the white folk are responsible for niggers chimping out every chance they get as well, eh?

Were not responsible for bringing you here, it was our retarded ancestor, nigger. now fuck off.

>and you're American
but I am not American...

can i call you a nigger now?

Sage

Slide thread trying to distract from

More blacks came willingly to the US from 1965-1975 to escape African black on black violence than came to the US as slaves from 1781-1865. Not to mention all the blacks who came to the US at that time as free immigrants.

So tired of the bullshit where every black in America thinks they're descendants of slaves,

PS whites are also the ones responsible for freeing your asses and ending slavery. It might help if your people would occasionally remember that.

more blacks died from muslim castratiobs than were ever imported to NA. eat shit you ungrateful swine

U do realise Africans enslaved each other and also traded there own people for weapons. Read up ur history your ignorance is showing.

>and this is exactly what global powers want.

cant argue with you there man

>you're responsible

typical niggers. Can't take responsibility for anything

i was born in 88, i'm not responsible for any of those things. nice try, now start taking responsibility for your own choices instead of pushing it off onto others like you do you bastard children.

Your ancestors did nothing wrong. Niggers are incapable of building anything close to a functional society. Look at Apefreaka, your ancestors did these niggers a yuge favor.

#freetayk

> you're responsible for bringing us here
Jews traded slaves ...
We're responsible just for not stopping them soon enough...

> you're responsible for making it hard for us to become established
No. Just the civilisation standard is high enough for those, who created that civilisation.
Wait some more 200,000 years of evolution to catch with us..?

> you're making it impossible for us come back
HOW ? WHY ?
Please, go...

> It's time to realize there's something wrong with American blacks that isn't wrong with other kinds of black people.
No, rather you are serving us (Europeans) a very good example of how it looks, if blacks "well" integrate into the society for at least a CENTURY.
It's just fool to expect (or evil to pretend), that newcomers would be any better.

I will argue with you on this though

Go back to Africa. Fly away home. You're free now Benji