>get arrested

selfbump. guys this is serious

Bump

bump

>admitting guilt
It's already over,

>Caring about dumbasses on reddit
>Caring about dumbasses who instantly admit guilt online to thousands of people
He deserves it and you fools need to get the fuck off this website immediately.

bumperino

what an idiot

It's funny how the system is willing to jump through the hoops to give "people" like Jon Venables a second chance at life at the cost of endangering normal people in the process. Seems to happen everywhere in the West these days, protecting the criminals more than common people (not that he's even a criminal, he's an A+ degenerate)

I wish the guy exposing him was a little smarter and maybe hosted the site abroad or something

This.

The internet age is full of stupid people.

Could've easily said someone hacked his site. The Democrats did it and got away with it.

>believing someone who dropped out at the 5th grade

Good argument against net neutrality as well. The government deciding who gets censored is bad when exposing the corrupt government

Bumpin

fucking bump don't let the shilltards win and slide

>break law
>go to jail
just like american niggers, he thinks he is above the law

>The internet age is full of stupid people.
It has been ever since the 80's when I used bulletin boards from my C-64, the difference now is you can get arrested for shitposting, a sad state of affairs

>be brit
>get arrested

brit gov should stop giving those fags new identities

I'm confused. It sounds like the guy in OP's pic is exposing the criminal but not breaking any laws himself.

Why, then, does he think he will be prosecuted?

He is breaking a law. There's a court order preventing any dissemination of information about the killer's secret identity.

The guy does seem to be a bit of a nut though and acknowledging you're committing a crime is pretty dumb

does the local police have a rendition program against hate speech if this was retweeted?

Asking for a friend

Bump. Not in the UK. I'd just sell my house. Rent a shithole for cash. Keep the server running in a different location. Keep trashing pedos