14 YEAR OLD UK GIRL MINCED INTO A KEBAB

REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Not often do we get opportunities as golden as this Sup Forums. Don't fuck this up. We have not had an opportunity to redpill the masses this hard in a long time. This story has everything, I'm talking hard evidence here of indefensible crimes perpetrated by muslims in the UK.

archive.is/Uqkqi

This is an archived link (thanks to Norwegian archive bro) of an article that outlines the details of how a 14 year old British girl was kidnapped and HER REMAINS WERE USED IN KEBAB MEAT. Let that sink in. The police had VIDEO EVIDENCE for almost 20 YEARS meaning they were complicit in covering up the crime sacrificing yet another innocent female youth in the name of multiculturalism.

the mission:
spam this story to donald trumps twitter profile in DROVES, make it IMPOSSIBLE to ignore. Our job is to force this story into the mainstream and as we all know the MSM will not be able to resist throwing this story into the spotlight if Trump tweets about it.

sorry about the misleading pic related, it's the only way I can harbor the attention this story needs.

DO NOT SQUANDER THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, WE CAN REDPILL MILLIONS

THIS STORY MADE BE OLD BUT IT IS RESURFACING WITH THE POLICE COVERUP BECOMING APPARENT AS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF A COVER UP HAS BEEN EXPOSED.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4158972/convicted-paedophile-51-arrested-over-murder-of-blackpool-teenager-charlene-downes-whose-body-was-chopped-into-kebabs-following-2003-disappearance/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-missing-14-year-old-10836108
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The family of a missing 14-year-old schoolgirl are to sue police over their alleged mishandling of her investigation - weeks after a BBC Crimewatch appeal involving 'new' CCTV from the day she went missing.
Charlene Downes' mum Karen has taken legal action after detectives released the previously unseen footage of her daughter 13 years on from her disappearance – after it was discovered 'hidden' in their own archives all this time.
Her daughter went missing from her home town of Blackpool on Saturday November 1st 2003 - and no trace of her has ever been found.
Two takeaway workers were acquitted of her murder in 2007 after a trial heard her body was chopped up and had 'gone into kebabs'.
It emerged late last year that Lancashire Police only discovered CCTV of the teenager's final movements after a new team of detectives were brought into carry out a case review.

did you say
>20 years

Karen claims it was the final straw after a series of alleged failings by the force, which included officers on the original case facing misconduct charges and a damning IPCC report into their investigation methods.
Now she is taking civil action against Lancashire police and is seeking damages and a public apology over their handling of the investigation and the newly discovered footage.
Karen said last night: “This is not about money it is about the principle. It is unbelievable that they have had that footage all those years and never used it.
“It is an absolute disgrace and an insult to the memory of my dead daughter.

"Why are they showing that footage all these years later when they could have used it to bring forward witnesses at the time?
"Where has it been kept and what exactly have the police been doing all these years since the trial?
“Maybe If the CCTV was shown at the time I could have got justice years ago and put Charlene to rest but now my pain continues.
"I am absolutely disgusted. Everyday is still a living hell. And instead of helping me the police add to it as they never tell me anything and seem determined to keep me in the dark.”

Do you want to get the kebabs banned OP?

BE WARNED SHILLS ARE ALREADY INFILTRATING THE THREAD, THIS IS SOMETHING THEY NEED TO HIDE

DON'T LET THEM Sup Forums

Detective Superintendent Andy Webster leading the enquiry into her missing daughter appeared on the BBC1 Crimewatch Live Roadshow last month showcasing the new footage.
In it Charlene can be seen walking with her sister in the city centre in Hey Street and the clothes she was wearing in the footage are the same as when she vanished.
This is now the only confirmed CCTV footage of her on the day she went missing.
But Karen says this is too little too late and that she wasn’t consulted on the fresh appeal.
She also claims police have not been in touch with her about the ongoing investigation for more than seven months.
She added: “I have heard nothing. I only found out about it when a friend who lives miles away rang me. The police couldn’t even be bothered to pick up a phone and let me know. I have lost all faith in them. I never stop missing Charlene that is why I am taking the action.”
In her Letter of Claim to the Lancashire Police force she states that she is taking action under section 7(1) of the Human Rights Act for “violation of investigative duty.”
It details: “Due to the fact that this footage was not found during the initial investigation and was not released to the public. This footage is likely to have had an impact on the investigation back in 2003.”
It added: “If a Potential witness, who might have seen Charlene had an opportunity to see this CCTV footage back in 2003, (s)he might have come forward with some useful information.”

Bump

>Charlene Downes
literally everybody here knows of this case you dummy, its old as shit, she was a paki lover and her mother let her hang around Paki gangs.
No loss.

who this? reverse images give me no names

He wants it removed, yes!

Karen is suing for compensation and is hoping for a public apology.
To this day, despite a long investigation, numerous media appeals and a £100,000 reward, nobody has ever been brought to justice over her disappearance.
Two takeaway workers were acquitted of her murder in 2007 after a trial heard her body was chopped up and had 'gone into kebabs'.
Kebab shop boss Ilyad Albattikhi was acquitted of Charlene’s murder and his co-defendant was acquitted of helping to dispose of her body after a trial in 2007.
The jury failed to reach a verdict and a later retrial was planned but the CPS dropped this due to lack of evidence.
The main evidence against them consisted of a series of covert recordings which were later found to be flawed due to their handling.
The officer in charge later faced disciplinary proceedings over the case.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission later highlighted a series of shortcomings of the force in a damning 2009 report which said they had failed to keep proper records and used untrained officers.
Since then there have been no new breaks in the case despite the substantial reward for information leading to her body being found or a conviction.
Last night Peter Garsden -President of the Association of Child Abuse lawyers- said victims of abuse need to be taken more seriously.

>20 years ago
too late

>20 years

Bump for justice, and fuck all the left who support islamization, they've brainwashed you fools.

her name is shut the fuck up and focus on the future of the western world you retarded nigger

Bamp

thesun.co.uk/news/4158972/convicted-paedophile-51-arrested-over-murder-of-blackpool-teenager-charlene-downes-whose-body-was-chopped-into-kebabs-following-2003-disappearance/

do keep up rest of the world

LET'S GOOOOOOO!

He said: “Police and Authorities need to be held account for their actions. This case has had a devastating affect on the family of Charlene who was groomed before she went missing. They are quite rightly angry and feel they were let down by the authorities. I
"It is staggering that this CCTV has only recently come to light. People in positions of power need to do more to protect vulnerable children and properly investigate their claim."
Lancashire Police have been contacted for comment.

>jury failed to reach a verdict

the UK isn’t worth saving at this point, they’re too far gone

So?

>you will never have a big-tittied asian gf

give me a name and I'll stop saging you

>she was groomed before being turned into kebab meat
>"groomed"
Toll paid

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/family-missing-14-year-old-10836108

here's the *actual* article if you want to see the video related

What the fuck

her name is kill yourself my man

abigail shapiro you mong

Sounds like a good plan, forgive me though for putting this so bluntly but the invading moslems rape kill and serve up an English girl in the UK and 20years later we go on Twitter and do what exactly? Fuck twitter we need to irl meme these muzzies, cut their dicks off n live stream them dying on kikebook or something.

OP... 2003 was not 20 years ago. Saying so doesn't make people shills you absolute shit for brains.

That said, boycott kebab shops basically, and spread the story. Don't buy anything from Pakis and Arabs.

load of bollocks, her mother LET HER hang around Paki gangs while the mother was giving away take away leaflets she was letting her daughter in the dark walk off to do drink and drugs with Paki gangs.
Listen closely, these sorts of girls are warned and warned and warned by police, neighbours and friends, they don't listen, they don't learn, they are liberal thinking dummies.
Her mother plays the victim now but she allowed it to happen.

>"In addition," Mr Holroyde said, "she was one of a number of adolescent white girls who sometimes went at night to the alleyway behind the restaurants which they called by the unflattering name, Paki Alley. "She and others went there to meet much older men from the restaurants, and it seems perfectly clear that there was at times some sexual activity.

ben sharpio's sister i think

post exposed titcow or kys

dat airbags!

Are you face blind?

tl;dr
- British girl chases after muslim cock
- Suckles on the jihadi ejaculators of the entire kebab shop staff, and this was probably just one of many kebab shops she and her fellow british girls serviced
- She falls in love with one of her many muslim masters, so another one kills her
- They turn her into kebab meat and serve it to the islam loving british public, upgrading them from dhimmi to cannibals
Justice SERVED all around.

Sausage man, is that you?

BUMP

Next time, please put the source "mirror.co.uk" in the OP so that my filter can dispose of it properly

I kinda am, anyway quit ruining the memes

This story has been around and being posted here for years. Any particular reason why it's just getting attention now?

if there was ever a time to give these cucks clicks, it's now. show them that these stories make lots of clicks

>july 2017
slowpoke.png

The police's job is to keep the peace. and by this it means doing everything they can not to let the country have a civil war/genocide even when teenage girls are getting kebab'd.
They get the rope too.

We know. But the rape gang story was broken by the EDL. No way they'll let them be right twice.

RIP kiddo

Bump while my blood is boiling with anger!!!

Did you read the article?

Apparently the Police were hiding evidence and the mother of the victims wants to sue the force now

Her mother.....

What hashtags do people suggest should be used?
#CannibalKebabUK #ComplicitKebabCorruption #ChildKebabMurder

Post more big titty gook girls

But not Hitomi Tanaka. Her nipples look diseased.

Some jewess who kept irritating her chest and got a rash from it. She is actually super slim with gigantic knockers.

>14 YEAR OLD UK GIRL MINCED INTO A KEBAB
Is she okay?

the uk police were just caught covering it up

the time of the story is completely irrelevant as it still implicates the monstrosity of muslims and the complicity of the UK police i.e. the UK govt

DAILY REMINDER, ONLY SHILLS WILL THINK THE TIME OF THIS STORY MATTERS

this news was proven to be faked by right wing extremists

there is no missing girl in kebab

I don't buy anything from them. I don't even let them serve me in a supermarket.

Meh, I ate better kebabs before

she was cannibalized, you tell me

somebody needs to photoshop takeaway leaflets in her hand and a kebab shop behind her

i think she is kill

>there is no missing girl in kebab
Well not anymore for sure, it's been 14 years after all

>this news was proven to be faked by right wing extremists

gib source or GTFO

>Did you read the article?
Ah right yeah I probably should've done that, didn't realise there was a new development. Holy shit this could be the one that blows the lid off.

Bump

>2017
>Sup Forums
>sage
lurk moar faggot

with cheesy chips and chilli sauce, not bad

>there's a good chance that you have unknowingly consumed a bit of human meat

This.

Everybody should read this post for clarification

IMO this one is much smaller than the Rotherham story, and that didn't blow the lid off either

I don't know what will it take for you people to do something (pollack here)

In case it's archieved

OPEN A NEW ONE 'TIL Sup Forums WIN

Is it really a problem?

I made this picture a while back during this "i'm an immigrant" campaign.
What fucked up story even by British standards.

BOYCOTT KEBAB

I'm interested to know the nationality of the previous detectives. Were they covering for political reasons? Because it could cause "hate" if we knew.

I live in a chinese ruled area, maybe I had dog before unknowingly.

>14 YEAR OLD UK GIRL MINCED INTO A KEBAB
that wouldn't have happened if she and her murderer were individualists

don't forget: collectivism kills

Wouldn't you rather say (as a brit): BECOME KEBAB?

see

source of nonexisting incident? are you moron?

you're an idiot
ever hear of EDL? BNP? Britain First? Pegida UK? Jo Cox murder, Mosque attacks, Brexit, Conservatives winning, UKIP, etc

Your dream of all out civil war wont happen, we are unarmed and cant just start dragging random Pakis out their kebab shops, the police have chosen their side as have the government, courts and media.

Fuck off sargoy.

Hey guys its not just Muslims that do this kind of thing..remember the story of Sweeny Todd?!

Oh that was in Victorian times over 100 years ago never mind.

nice b8

This one has a lot more potential to be memed into the mainstream though.

when did this place become shill fucking mania.

weak. go back to raids, its more funny

>go to UK
>order quintessential British food, the kebab
>"Would you like a britbong with that, kaffir?"

I don't eat kebabs. They're absolute shit tier food and only really eaten by drunken people and that is only because they stay open until early hours of the morning and hungry drunks have no real alternatives.

stop making me smirk you cunts.

BUT WHO

While I agree, I don't think it matters, If you haven't figured it out the purpose of this thread is not to help the redpill the UK, they are simply too far gone, this thread is for getting donald trump to tweet the story so that the entire western world will get the coverage this story deserves and perhaps be coerced into coming to a final solution to the islamization of the western world problem

cannibalism cannot be spun by the (((MSM)))

I just wanted people to the the pigeon:(

I like kebab

Never eat kebab in a muslim country. They use cats and dogs for meat.

Fuck it.
I agree, spam the shit, redpill the masses. Who the fuck could possibly be ok with this shit?

It was covered up because the left has made being a racist the absolute worst thing anyone can ever be. And being a racist can include pretty much anything including a white police officer arresting a black criminal even if the criminal is guilty of a crime.

According to the liberals that run the country, on the scale of evil, racism is at the top by miles, things like rape and murder are much lower. This means if you have to be racist to catch a murderer, it's better to just cover up the crime and not be racist about it.

Bump

when the (((powers that be))) lost their seat in the presidents chair.

don't be dense, this means we are winning, but we can't win if we don't fight.

now get on your twitter and SPAM SPAM SPAM

ESPECIALLY to donald trump

Why does Sup Forums always post old as fuck stories?