SJW Fish mouth

based South Park knows

reminder that this "fish mouth" thing of the SJWs was discovered by us, and when they made PC Principal, they gave him this mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMIyuv7hSbA
claimingpower.com/smalljaws/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_SCjawxXE
youtube.com/watch?v=js9fjriIGn8
youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure Soros and Hillary also know SJWs have fish mouth it's how they know things are going as planned

receded chin is pretty common now because of the western diet

it is not just the chin, it's the nose and the chin creating the fish mouth

The blue haired girl kinda cute, would tots check her out.

kys for liking that ghoul

youtube.com/watch?v=fMIyuv7hSbA

fucking lost it at this point. hard to believe south park ages like fine wine

yeah but with a fish mouth, mouth breathers like Ms. Ghoul, Blank Banshee and Red all give really nice head

kys

the entire episode (torrent magnet link):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7e484f418249d0c3d39283140480b7cd70ce0b9a&dn=South.Park.S21E09.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS%5beztv%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969

Appreciate it, but its also available on the south park studios website for free. (even with the shitty ads)

They really don't virgin. They will hold there breathe while laying under the covers. Wont even touch your balls.

An individuals exterior will gradually reflect their interior. This is the face of a truly thoughtless NPC whose primary emotions are offense and incredulity, leading to this deformation (along with a soft, fried, mushy diet).

Have any of you ever had a relative in hospice? Have you noticed the look on their face as their time draws to a close? Mouth agape, chin receeding (though no nigger lips)? Perhaps this is a sign their soul has departed from the material husk, and they are now literal soulless NPC flesh machines.

>Appreciate it, but its also available on the south park studios website for free. (even with the shitty ads)
oh fuck I had totally forgot about that because when they started doing that, new episodes would take almost a week to hit the Dutch version of their site so I went back to torrenting.

haha, fat joke

>girl

it's not a fat joke you fucking retard amerimutt

claimingpower.com/smalljaws/

people were not used to eating processed shit
people were not used to COOKING every single thing they eat
people were used to eating chewy and harder foot
then people started cooking everything and food was a lot softer, so a big jaw/chin was not necessary and we evolved into having smaller jaws and chins

>ghoul
Smootheskin pls

*rig nuke*
*have a sip of vintage hard liquor*
*detonate*
*laugh*

I might be retarded but at least im not dutch

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_SCjawxXE

>An individuals exterior will gradually reflect their interior
Nonsense, do you think a bulldog looks the way it does because of it's actions ? or a pug dog ? it's genetics, your mentality is something I've observed a lot on here and on the right in general, holding the victim responsible for their physical misfortunes, be it height, testosterone levels, jaw shape, hair growth etc, falsely attributing it all to character traits, pure pseudo-science bullshit.

Your method of thinking betrays a understanding not rooted in science, my dear bong. Do you even know the origins concerning the epistemology of science (hint, it came from what used to be your county)?

Genetics defines hard boundaries that encompass the space of potential life with such code may unfold into. A "dimension" in this space may pertain to a specific trait, physical or mental.

Now lets consider specific traits: hair loss. Do you know the mechanism behind this? Do you really? It is the deleterious effect DHT has on follicle cells, as a function of the individuals set tolerance. There is a genetic factor, and a factor of lifestyle choices.

T-levels: No shit men have more T than women. Some men have more than others. Intimating it is purely genetic absolves weak-willed bugmen of any personal responsibility for their failures in masculinity. Diet has a profound impact on T levels. Exercise does too. Psychology does too (plenty of studies on this). No one is force fed, and chained to a couch watching the talmudvision, therefore this may be boiled down to LIFE CHOICES.

Height: People have a maximum height they may achieve. When someone is malnourished, perhaps even from anorexia, or a nutrient-deficient diet, they don't reach peak potential

Jaw/Mandible: There are many, MANY, studies out there that have confirmed a link between diet and jaw shape/length. This is easily google-able.

My statement was a general philosophical aphorism that insinuates major character attributes/flaws eventually permeate all other aspects in the life of the individual.

This is what happens when you've never smiled in your life.

The face is a roadmap of the soul, it tells all you need to know about someone.

Fucking love President Garrison too.

youtube.com/watch?v=js9fjriIGn8

>love President Garrison too.
FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH
youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4

It's in the genes.