SUPREME COURT ALLOWNS FULL TRAVEL BAN

Liberal judges BTFO
m.newser.com/story/252442/supreme-court-allows-full-travel-ban.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/937799832818847746
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7hkgzf/us_supreme_court_lets_trump_travel_ban_take_full/
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUILD THAT WALL

DEPORT THEM ALL

No surprise, but people would rather be in "how can whitebois even compete" threads.

Sizeable if quantifiable

Thx mods

Yeah but now it's gonna expire in like less than a month. That was the whole point of the activist judges' virtue signalling - they knew they couldn't block it fully, they just wanted to take up as much litigation time as possible before it was enacted.

mfw Europe

I NEED SALT

Finally!

Now the other western countries might have the balls to follow suit.

#FuckOffWeAreFull

SCOTUS set the precedent. It can’t be litigated again.

the foot in the door technique involves making a small request that reasonably can be agreed to to later make a larger request that is now more likely to succeed he talks about it in art of the deal it's a great tool

What a wonderful day for the United States, and therefore, the world.

I still can't believe the delusion of whomever created that.

>everyone was against me

A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUT DOWN

>it's real

It's a good day to be in the salt mines, lads.

Not tired of winning yet.

Based Supreme Court

What a time to be alive.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

this. it's a test case.

Geert is great.

Jeb! is broken, excellent

Praise Trump!

FIRE UP DUMP TRUCKS THE SALT MINES ARE OPEN

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/937799832818847746

The bounty will be plentiful lads.

Can we throw out these lower circuit judges for making unsound rullings for political purposes?

Personally I'd prefer to execute them for treason, but you can't always get what you want.

Where are you CTR faggots now? Show yourselves, you cucked trash.

That's a nice Christmas present from the God Emperor

Of course. Not even the liberal SC judges can deny what's written in the constitution.

The president always has full control of immigration policy. Leftist activists never had a chance at fighting this.
Now they can't try it again since there is a current ruling.

About fucking time.

This won't stop millions of white girls from getting blacked

>Not even the liberal SC judges can deny what's written in the constitution.
They would act differently if they had the majority.

It's a deceit.

Another win! So, what's left on the list? Wall, Hillary, what else?

IDK why but this picture almost made me tear up.

DJT embodies the American Dream. His grandfather came here with nothing. His father built from that, DJT then took what he was given and built an empire.

That photo looks like a man who just attained his ultimate dream. Cheers Don.

For the first time in my life, I have someone I truly consider to be an inspiration and role model.

BUILD THE WALL!

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

NINTH CIRCUS

B T F O

user, that's classic flavor

MUDSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH (WITH SAID WATCH SANCTIONED BY THE SCOTUS)

AHAHAHAH BTFO

Anyone know where I can find prime salt at?

Are you tired of winning yet?

I was going to say check twitter, but all I can find is celebration.

Lefties must be just silently strangling themselves in agony I guess

Today is a good day

LIBSHITS BTFO

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Man I hope any Muslims and/or Somalians that migrated to the US during Obama's reign get deported out since this travel ban has been approved by the SC and now in effect.

>RNC
Well no shit, were they supposed to help her?

Yeah I checked twitter under the #nomuslimbanever but there was no salt there. Maybe I should give it a day to look for people literally shaking?

>act with appropriate dispatch"

Any lawfags able to explain that? Is that a polite way of saying that they're sick of having to overturn lower court rulings blocking the travel ban?

PLEASE SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Every time I see this I'm honestly shocked at the idea that someone would legitimately think this. Literally anyone alive in 2016 can say that every single mainstream media platform was shilling in hillarys favor nonstop.

Better late than never.

>yeb
lmao

Well said. This is the kind of person people should idolize. Work hard, be bold, don't be afraid and cucked to speak your mind. Not some asshole who's good at blocking in football.

Another small step toward saving the country.

>white

Isn't that the point of the comic?

Praise Kek

perfect.

underated

I met people in Canada who ACTUALLY thought the media was kind to Trump but not Hillary.

True but now there is precedence as well as a favorable SC decision on the books.

10/10

Exactly! I grew up never really having a "Hero" or idol. Everyone was focused on celebrities but I always viewed them as entertainers. Im 27 years old and have become inspired by Trump. Rooting for him against all odds. Watching him overcome the most intimidating enemies.
It feels good to have him as POTUS and it feels even better to have someone you aspire to be like.

Nah, they are truely btfo when we fire them all or try them for treason and convicts them.

Same. 27 years old here. He really is an inspiration.

The Reich is alive in you, fellow 27 year old.

big deal. they're hardly the biggest problem.

Just turned 24 and feel the same way. He's the best president in nearly a century, and the best role model this nation's had in years.

TUCK THAT GOOOOOOD SHIT IN
Oddddd

>tens of millions more lack adequate healthcare
Isn't this a poor reflection on Obamacare at this point? We've had it for years now.

NEVER TIRED!!!

Checked!

Madman gerty

>I should be able to engage in any physically detrimental activity imaginable, knowing of the consequences beforehand.
>you would pay for my health-care
i stopped listening to the left on health-care long before Obama.

Based counterattack.

one of the best Trump photos ever taken.

Here's a decent salt mine: reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7hkgzf/us_supreme_court_lets_trump_travel_ban_take_full/

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
please mr. trump, I can't take all the winning!

>There’s no Third World. No, not anymore. That’s only a phrase you coined to keep us in our place. There’s one world, only one, and it’s going to be flooded with life, submerged. This country of mine is a roaring river. A river of sperm. Now, all of a sudden, it’s shifting course, my friend, and heading west ...
...And everywhere,a mass of hands and mouths, of phalluses and rumps. White tunics billowing over fondling, exploring fingers. Young boys, passed from hand to hand. Young girls, barely ripe, lying together cheek to thigh, asleep in a languid maze of arms, and legs, and flowing hair, waking to the silent play of eager lips. Male organs mouthed to the hilt, tongues pointing their way into scabbards of flesh, men shooting their sperm into women’s nimble hands. Everywhere, rivers of sperm. Streaming over bodies, oozing between breasts, and buttocks, and thighs, and lips, and fingers. Bodies together, not in twos, but in threes, in fours, whole families of flesh gripped in gentle frenzies and subtle raptures. Men with women, men with men, women with women, men with children, children with each other, their slender fingers playing the eternal games of carnal pleasure.leshless old men reliving their long-lost vigor. And on every face, eyes closed, the same smile, calm and blissful. No sounds but the ocean breezes, the panting breaths, and, from time to time, a cry, a groan, a call to waken other sprawling figures and bring them into the communion of the flesh ... And so, in a welter of dung and debauch—and hope as well—the Last Chance Armada pushed on toward the West...

I came

MAGA deportations for the deportation throne!