Notice anything missing from the UN's pro diversity picture?

Notice anything missing from the UN's pro diversity picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UN/status/937322029358964737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send them all to Israel

>all black and brown
LOOK AT ALL THIS DIVERSITY GOYIM

cucked ass wh*Te boi

Check there twitter its from yesterday

whites and asians

taking a quick glance at their twitter and it's just a fucking WALL of "WHITE PEOPLE OPEN YOUR BORDERS AND ACCEPT BILLIONS OF AFRICANS INTO YOUR COUNTRY" with absolutely no attempt at subtlety.
it may as well be the official white genocide twitter.

what a creepy tweet

Humans?

>Hate diversity and the "need" to include everyone
>bitch about not being included

WEW LAD, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Your watermarks are the worst.

OP was pointing out their hypocrisy and the agenda at large that they don't even bother hiding anymore.

>fag
He's not complaining about not being included, he's pointing out that they are using the word diversity but not following the definition.

why can't you write the word white correctly? You've been false flagging with different flags all day long, but it's still really visible.

>why can't you write the word white correctly?
Shillbots change up their shillwords so they can't be easily blocked by filters.

if it's not a threat, where is the one place on earth at any time in history that has had this type of diversity and not seen tension and conflict as a direct result?
until this can be found i'm just going to have to assume it's a threat

errrrr sorry hun look at nature. ecosystems need biodiversity. there is a marshland near my house and it didnt have enough biodiversity so i introduced japanese knotweed and nettles and now they are making it biodiverse and it is a stronger ecosystem.

>I added invasive species to diversify the environment/habitat #SoDiverse

This kills the liberal.

Higher quality image and link to tweet:
twitter.com/UN/status/937322029358964737

>Those 2 will swear up and down this wasn't a sexual fetish thing and that they don't want to get raped by 30 black men.
Really we promise we don't want to get raped.
>Bends over more.
>So Sorry!
>Rubs his tears onto his boi pucci to lube it up.

puro negro

UK’s rivers weren’t diverse enough so farmers added American crayfish to them

WOOPS they outcompeted the local crayfish population, taking them over. OH DARN the climate there was too cold during the winter so they had to burrow for hibernation, destroying the lining of the rivers. But thank god those rivers are diverse now, it was incredibly racist to not introduce a detrimental species to the biome

American alpha crayfish completely BTFO fag brit crayfish

OOORAH

Good thing white genocide is just a myth, right goy?

There s really only about 40-50 unique faces from each race, after that they start repeating like stock character heads in Morrowind.

Mostly blacks, some Indians and jungle Asians. Third from the bottom left looks white, but yeah it's pretty overt, haha.

Nah mate, that tweet is nearly all nogs. Flammerwerfer turrets along the borders when?