Why is this piece of trash of a show so well liked...

why is this piece of trash of a show so well liked? I somehow managed to force myself to watch the entire thing and it left such a sour taste in my mouth. A literal 22 minute episode was dedicated to that blue haired slut saying how she liked the MC... Basically emotional fanservice.

Is there anything in existence more overrated than this uninspired shit of a show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youpak.com/watch?v=AktqSm3CuV0
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Z8fQMXtpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why is this piece of trash of a show so well liked?

It's not.

????????????????????????

>emotional fanservice
What a shitty criticism.

>going to MAL

Nice one reddit.

>90 IQ re:zero apologist spotted
>using the first google result rating service
>DUDE! REDDIT!
I don't even know what to say. Tell your therapist to up your medicines I guess... Autistic faggot

Same reason why trash like SAO and Konosuba are well liked. Most people have shit taste.

stfu hipster bitch most people like it so its you that have shit taste

When did we become as obsessed with reddit as Sup Forums
This is tragic.

because they ran subaru through the mill and gave him a chance to be a complete and utter fucking embarrassment, and then redeem himself. it's cathartic

Nobody cares MALfag, dont post here never more.

It's anime, ok? Let's be honest, a lot of the people who watch anime are total and utter failures. And when they see a show like this (isekai=easy self insert, pathetic MC=wew lad thats me, waifubait=I totally deserve her) ofcourse they'll gobble that shit up.

>inb4 projecting
It's just simple psychology, you know it's true.

see

>comparing konosuba to le:zero and fucking SAO

Isekai is comfier than walking around ironforge.

I spotted problem. You use MAL.

>emotional fanservice

That episode was garbage, I agree, but that's a very silly way to criticize it.

Unfortunately the anime will never get to pic related and another sin archbishop. If they had adapted all of volume 9 (the end of arc 3) it perhaps it would have kept it's previous 8.8+ rating on MAL.

You have to be mentally handicapped to use IQ as an insult.

I'd love for you to tell me why that is you below average IQ poster,

>he thinks konosuba is good

>Emotional fanservice.
>EMOTIONAL
>FUCKING
>FAN SERVICE
First, you're retarded.
Second, that was nothing but the biggest emotional blueball in history. They spent arc 2 and 3 building that shit up. They had Rem do so many bad-ass, self sacrificing things and made her open up intimately to him more than once, and then they had her go through a fucking 10 minute lecture on the wonders of his penis and the babies they could produce.
AND THEN?
>I love you.
>And I love Emilia!

konosuba was perfectly acceptable for what it was: a fun comedy take on an overused trope

rezero played the isekai thing straight and completely wasted its only potential redeeming quality by basically scrapping any interesting aspects of the premise to instead focus on melodrama, waifubait, and generic shounen battles

The twist at the end would have changed that. Whitefox pussy'd out though. It was going so well and then KABLAMO

Jesus fucking christ the cancer is real. Stop making these threads, you unbearable autist.

go to your autism containment thread, or search the catalog for yourself, I'm sure there are plenty more

How many times are you going to make the same threads shitposter-kun?

You even use the same cycle of images and even format your posts the same way

Plus

Just to name a few

Re: zero is pretty good with some shitty pacing here and there.

The joy is in watching Subaru's arc. Also Bettlegeuse is one of the most interesting villains I've seen in a bit.

Really, what's sad is he even crops the images and edits them slightly so you can't track all of them down in the archives.

I can't wait for the VN. Looks like it'll be pretty fun.

youpak.com/watch?v=AktqSm3CuV0

I really should just save every post and tally them down after this

Him making at least 2 threads per day is going to build enough of a stack anyhow

this isn't even me

>emotional fanservice.
This is actually a good explanation for why such a god awful show got so popular. Morons love to believe there's a pure perfect waifu out there who's existence will revolve around loving them and who have no personality traits other than being nice and loving (in the end, anyway, she had some semblance of a personality before it was sacrificed for Subaru's sake).

You also reply the same way too

I mean, it's a shitty show. Is this your first week on this board?

Blame whitefox, Rem had massive amounts of her personality and development cut. She's not perfect, she's pretty flawed and that's what makes her perfect for Toyota.

Yeah its definitely you

Not to mention you attract the same people who circlejerk around you that make the same criticisms and comments that got addressed already

Oh please, at least be a little bit creative about your excuses

Is it yours? The guy has been spamming threads like these for months now, even then make some room for relevant anime of this season rather than flood it with your shitposting

>konosuba was perfectly acceptable for what it was: a fun comedy take on an overused trope
Konosuba was as acceptable as Friedberg & Seltzer comedies: Take some cliches from media that everybody knows are shit, drag the shit through the mud, point out that shit is shit and add some crude sexual humor to it. But somehow you faggots still gobble it up.

the funny thing is, it actually isn't me.

Yeah its you, only one guy avatarfags like that when he gets caught. Its definitely you.

Clearly it must be considering that every show that was popular on Sup Forums got the same/similar treatment. It's to be expected, especially with a show that seems to be very popular across websites. You're not paying attention if you believe you and your favorite show are being targeted in particular. It's general shitposting.

it really isn't me user. lol

I'm not going to sing praises for re zero or anything at any point, but if you're OP and complaining about overrated shit while posting Code Geass fanart, Iunno what to tell you.

That's a show that got its praises due to the community experience and shock value over any sort of technical excellence. Worse than rezero in that regard aside from the fact that rezero is part of a subgenre that's currently oversatured.

Funny thing is we got him banned a week or so back and threads like these stopped fully. Only now are we seeing these types of posts again.

Fuck me for checking the catalog everyday but it really is just one guy.

>emotional fanservice
what did he mean by this

Bullshit. Code Geass was brilliant, well directed, animated and story boarded. R2 not so much but it made up for it with its ending. Comparing CG with Re:Zero is an insult.

watched it years ago and never bothered to re-watch it. I just really like CC's design. You wanna fucking fight?

Re:Zero is objectively good though. It's rated 8/10 on MAL which means it's good. If you didn't like it, then maybe you just have shit taste.

we got a real funny guy over here everyone!

(you)

Well it kinda is. That's why people named him shitposter-kun due to how often and how similar all of his posts are like.

>she had some semblance of a personality before it was sacrificed for Subaru's sake
She still does, though a lot of the scenes that show this were cut. She's shown as creepy, clingy, manipulative, and a bit sadistic and brutal. While the WN and LN make it even clearer how overflowing her panties are at any given moment, it also has more scenes with her being strict and makes it clear she isn't a pushover. The only times she lets Subaru do whatever the fuck he wants is when she's literally ordered to do so.

Basically, she's the exactly same mentally unhinged girl she was before, except Subaru uncorked her bottled-up emotional repression and got it all over himself. She's literally his stalker, and not necessarily an entirely harmless one given that she tried to roofie him once. She still never really becomes all that nice, as she actually teases and insults him quite regularly with various backhanded comments.

A girl like her is something restraining orders were made for. Subaru kind of enables her behavior because he's an attention whore desperate for friends, but that's how it is.

>contrarian shitposter
>Iunno
It checks out.

You are a shit taste reincarnated in flesh user.

Not being able to enjoy something simple as Re:Zero is a sign of being unable to understand human emotions and your jaded personality. After all its always the brainless masses who always feel the need to hate and get rid of everything they fail to comprehend, just look at how Giordano Bruno was burned at the stake for preaching the truth, its the same for Re:Zero sadly.

You are the one of those people that is killing the concept of 'enjoyment' on Sup Forums, degrading it further and further into the pits of shitposting.
You are one of those people they don't really want to watch anime, but just can't let go, they need it like a drug to feel something. To be part of something.

I understand, I really do, that in fact it is your intellect which is the cause of all this and serves as your limit so to say....its not your fault user, it is not your fault.

You I like you.

The ultimate pleb starterpack for newfags on Sup Forums:

Re:Zero
Sword Art Online
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Berserk
Steins;Gate
Code Geass
Kill la Kill
Hunter X Hunter
K-ON

People are allowed to hate things for whatever reasons they want user. I personally liked Re:Zero, but I understand that others did not.

However, you are right, and OP in this case is just a faggot shitposter more interested in baiting replies than actually discussing anime.

>Unfortunately the anime will never get to pic related
The LN adaption is trimming down Arc 4 tremendously.
The plan is that, if they get another season, it covers Arcs 4 and 5.
Won't happen before the LNs get to that point though.

Don't forget Lain

>Emotional fanservice
I love you guys so much, never stop.

We hate Sup Forums because actually they're like us

don't forget meguca

>Emotional fanservice
Stop giving idea for a new meme you fuck.

It' pretty fucking obvious haven't watched many isekai series if you think Re;Zero played it straight. The MC being completely underpowerd guy who barely gets stronger alone cut it from the standard. The world isn't there to fellatio his ass like 90% of the genre just because he's the MC. He had to work for his respect and successes.

>emotional fanservice
>a slap across audience's face
>fanservice

>Blame whitefox, Rem had massive amounts of her personality and development cut. She's not perfect, she's pretty flawed and that's what makes her perfect for Toyota.

That's over exaggerating it. Yes some of her traits where cut, but that goes for the entire cast. But the characters were pretty much as you saw them. None of characters perfect to begin nor were they ever shown to be and fact you need to explain proves you are dealing with an idiot anyway.

Not everybody cares about your seasonal waifu. We have seen a hundred of devoted girl types already.

Given the polls Rem was everyone's seasonal waifu, so fucking her over with resulting reactions like is the opposite of fanservice

Ok user, I admit I am not as well-versed in this shitty derivative genre as you are. But Subaru still has basically invincibility, and gains the trust of higher-ups and the lust of multiple women within weeks of appearing out of nowhere. Compare that to grimgar - by no means a perfect show, but that's an actual properly "underpowered" MC/cast

>lust of multiple women

Only Rem's.

>emotional fanservice
What did he mean by this?

But Re:Zero WAS better than KonoSuba. At least, it kept me on board and entertained for 17 episodes when Konosuba was absolute shite after episode 7 because it wasn't funny anymore.

don't forget Kyojin

Aside from what has already been posted re zero does really well at drip-feeding you pieces of information about the setting and whats to come in order to keep you interrested. Also imo soundtrack was amazing.

if you dont know what I mean watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=-0Z8fQMXtpM

Re:Zero is the Code Geass of anime.

Don't shill your garbage here.

Re:Zero's soundtrack definitely WAS the best part about it, and it's actually one of the best recent soundtracks. Stuff like Takt of Heroes Origin, Malicious Roar, Requiem of Silence really get emotions flowing.

you mean the video? not mine(not like I could prove that tho) but you dont have too watch it. but its the only one that really gets what re zero gets right, everyone else tries to promote it as something super deep or thinks its just about waifus and power fantasies.

I watched Episode 1, the protag is pretty retarded and the main girl (at least at the start) is not very interesting and very tropey.
If I wanted to make this interesting I would have Subaru die, then go to the bar, die, go with the evil chick next time and eventually maybe he learns how to do actual shit and then he kills himself and starts over with actual power.
There are so many interesting ways of abusing the revival shit for the plot yet he doesn't do it.

Arc 2 shows why he's not so happy to abuse the rewind ability

>If I wanted to make this interesting I would have Subaru be an emotionless autist who has no qualms about getting slaughtered over and over again while he streamlines into some easy mode path
Why don't you just stick to naruto?

Konosuba is mediocre as fuck just like SAO and Re:Zero

Tried watching the first episode. Too self-referential about anime in general.
Then the magical chick comes to save him.
Way too contrived to be funny.
Not too my taste. Dropped it.

Not really. It was boring slapstick and a random parody of Kirito that doesn't really work when the MC and friends party has more "power" than him and they are all shitty munchkins

This is depressingly accurate.

I would pay for a WoW Anime, if it had some self awareness at least.

Needs One Punch Man or Gurren Lagann

Only Rem wants Subaru's autistic ass unironically.

Also Grimgar's cast beat a super boss by random critical.

Gib good starter pack pls

had it's moments. Wasn't 10/10 by any means but I liked it, except that ending that can fuck right off.

Anyone have the every re:zero thread picture? Back before episode 7 when threads were fun.

he's just doing what he's told

People bitch about the the tired tropes ReZero has, but still fall for it every time.

>A literal 22 minute episode was dedicated to that blue haired slut saying how she liked the MC...

They were trying to be faithful to the LN but I agree that episode was shit and felt totally out of place.