Viktor and Yuuri won this month's Animage popularity vote, followed by Yuri in 6th place

>Viktor and Yuuri won this month's Animage popularity vote, followed by Yuri in 6th place

How does it feel knowing best boy has won the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek
youyou.co.jp/only/glory/1/
youyou.co.jp/only/glory/osaka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fujosomatsu-san still stronk

Here's another scan.

Feels gay.

>Juicy is the 2ns highest matsu
I usually don't say it, but I will this time around. Japs have shit taste.

Feels good, Victor a best. Who is the 4th boy? He is the only one I don't recognize.

>can barely see Victor's costume

>Fairy's lewd face

>Not even Newtype

Who cares.

I'm happy that for once Japan has good taste.

I personally thought this poster was kind of lame.

I ordered this shit, though I wonder how big it is. Topless YOIs on my wall in A0 size might be a bit much.

Also Thai beach holiday OVA when?

>best boys continue being best

Feels breddy gud desu

>Piggy casually but not really checking out Victor
>Phichit taking pics of Yurio

Looks like an interesting parallel.

I think Victor's holding sunscreen, explains Yurio's expression.

Fairy is so beautiful.

I hate this poster. They all look so generic.

It's probably for the best. It doesn't look very /fa/.

>Yurio wear this sunscreen
>Yurio pitches a fit
>horrible sunburn
>competition the next day
>bad end

The lack of nipples is disappointing.

>133 votes

Do you think that next season they'll actually let baldfat wear their rings in these kinds of things?

Do they have to remove the nipples because people buy these magazines for more than just YoI and people won't get too touchy about nudity or something? I dunno, it's so odd.

>Google please tell me where you get male hookers with glasses in Kyushu

They let them have nipples in that one onsen picture. What magazine was that in?

>How does it feel knowing best boy has won the polls?

I dunno, Otabek isn't there.

KEK, this is perfect. Poor Victor.

What about female list

Osomatsu-san still stronk

They should, I think the issue is that episode 10 isn't on BD yet and they might not want to spoil things.

>HQ mains losing to a cat
Must feel bad. Sasuga Nyanko-sensei

kek you're too good MSPaintanon

AHHHHH THE HYPE WHICH OSOMATSU-SAN. They're still here, damn. Going strong.

>MS Paint user made my posts real

I feel blessed

HUSTLE HUSTLE MUSCLE MUSCLE! KARAMATSU GARLS.

I miss those days.

>osomatsu still topping polls

Fuck the dry monster.

Where's the previous magazine poll? Anyone has it?

>Biktoru wins
Fuck yeah

>Nyanko higher than Natsume
Eh?

Nyanko has always been more popular.

>no nipples
Discarded.

Kek, you are too good to us, MS paint user.

Victor is as expected, but I'm surprised Fairy isn't second most popular. Not that I'm complaining either, I was worried Yuuri would be under appreciated despite being such a best.

That anyone from Ohsoshitsu-san is on there show how awful their taste is.

>Yuuri
>under appreciated
>ever
>by anyone
>anywhere

Yuuri grows on you, he's stealth sexy.

He's the plainest looking of the three, it's possible nips would mostly like him in a pair rather than as an individual.

He is fucking worshiped basically everywhere

Yuuri is hardly underappreciated. He gets tons of love everywhere.

This. He starts out plain and then you suddenly can't stop thinking about him. Piggy will eventually conquer hearts of all.

If anything he gets more than his fair share of love. The circlejerk gets so old.

As he should be.

I know the west likes him, but what made you so sure nips did? I have significantly less solo art for him than Yurio even though I prefer Yuuri and am more likely to save pictures of him.

Why is there only one girl on this list?

That's just Baldfat for you though. The majority of the fans only care about them

Yurio didn't have a real pairing until recently. Yuuri and VIctor make up the majority of everything.

It's not really BaldFat though, it's the same posts verbatim every single thread

>I WANT TO FUCK PIGGY
>I HAVE A PORK ADDICTION WHAT DO
>PIG IS LEWD
>POST EROS

No, and it's not just his general relatability, don't exaggerate the level of appeal the whole "moe to eros" thing has

>exaggerate
Fuck, I meant underestimate
I need sleep

Well talk about something else.

These threads are all circle jerks by now. Nothing else to talk about. BikeFairy and Victor get the same repeated discussion.

I disagree.

>there will never be any BikeFairy official art
;_;

Nah. I liked him at the begining, but kinda hate him now. His autism is unbearble.

Came too late. At least there's plenty of fanart.

Him being literally Hilter at times is part of his charm

Well, you seem to be a statistical anomaly then. I've liked him since beginning, too, but my love for him has only grown.

That was colder than the ice he skates on.

The thing is I can understand he can be a shit at times and still love him. He just needs some therapy.

I liked him alright until episode 12.

Have hope.

Someone posted a poll a while back from another magazine and I think Victor and Yuuri were in the same place but Yurio was 7.

Fairy has never been as popular has them.

He may be autistic, but memes aside he isn't that bad. Keep in mind Victor purposely made him cry before too.

I tried.

C-cute.

If he were a shit all the time I'd be mad, but he has his moments just like Victor does.

Victor does shit like
>we'll get married when you win the gold
>I only want to kiss the gold

And then people wonder why their relationship is weird.

I like that he can be cruel at times, it makes him interesting. It's great that he isn't just an eternal victim.

Yuuri's nipples are misplaced, it's like a crosseyed face

Victor isn't that great either.

They are both idiots and they deserve each other.

Good, but Yuuri's should be lower and spaced apart more.

Exactly, neither of them are strangers to autism but they seem to express it in different ways

Exactly

>this fucking shit again

Here we go

Well sure, that's why they're a good match. Let the autists deal with each other.

Is this a popularity chart for guys? #4 is a girl.

But even then, Victor immediately apologizes. Yuuri's just a stubborn cunt. If you like that then more power to you, he's the main character so you get to have more fun with it at the end of the day, but understand that not everybody has to love it. There are ways to be multifaceted and interesting without being a complete fucking dipshit.

Back to a topic that was kind of left unresolved: was Yuuri's last line about "we call everything on the ice love." a bad translation? I'd like a fluent moon speaker to answer.

And then in the end he didn't want him winning gold because he might retire.

Vitya was 2nd, and Piggy 5th. And in Animage poll Fairy is not so far behind Piggy. And Bald is out of the reach.

Character designer interview

>Hiramatsu: I tried to visually picture the gap between Yuuri who lost confidence (and gained weight) and Yuuri who starts to see his appeal.

>Hiramatsu: When drawing Viktor, I paid attention to making him gorgeous and glamorous.

>Hiramatsu: Yuri is the opposite of Yuuri - confident on the outside, but young and fragile on the inside.

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek

I agree with you, I thought they handled that finale scene horribly and made Yuuri look like a callous jackass. I guess personally I don't see one blip as something completely irredeemable, and it seems like a lot of people who dislike Yuuri keep bringing up the fight in 12 when that whole episode had problems. Plus forgetting about Victor's own autism.

Apparently yes, someone said a more accurate translation was "we use the ice to express our love." Which makes more sense with the theme of the show, sasuga Crunchyroll.

C92 is going to have so much good YoI stuff. I can't wait.

Wasn't that from the French translation though? Speaking of which, did the last dub come out?

The hotel scene seemed incomplete to me. They didn't even finish their conversation. You don't just voice over that type of thing.

I can laugh at the memes at Yuuri being the clueless jerk and Victor being the pure long suffering one in love, but in reality they are both to blame for their own relationship issues.

Well, in his defense, Yuuri was genuinely shocked that Viktor started crying, so he spilled spaghetti. He convinced himself that Viktor doesn't care that much, that he's doing it for his own good. He didn't know he was being an asshole. Let's also not forget that Viktor is pretty good at hiding his emotions, so this only contributed to his shock.

Yuuri, on the other hand, is notoriously fragile and Viktor knew perfectly well that what he was doing wasn't acceptable. The reaction surprised him too, but at least he must have been partially prepared that it would backfire.

The two situations weren't really comparable. Still, I hope that Yuuri learns from this and treats Viktor better after this experience.

>protagonists from various shonen and fujobait shows
>and Hibiki, the female villain (for one season) of a show aimed at nine-to-eleven year old girls

???

It had to have been cut, they ended the scene with Victor grabbing Yuuri while pissed off. How'd they go from that, to saying they'd decide after the GPF, and then going to bed?

youyou.co.jp/only/glory/1/
youyou.co.jp/only/glory/osaka/

You don't have to wait for C92, there are other fan and doujin events before that.

I harbor a futile hope that we'll get a "complete" version of the episode when it comes out on BluRay. Fairy's Exhibition, the resolution of the hotel scene, a few more thoughts from Victor so the "I will be coach AND pro athlete" decision doesn't feel so jarring after episode 10's "I've never been happier now that I'm not under pressure to perform", and maybe a slight extension of the pair skate.

In that order.

People get mad if you defend him here, but true.
I'm not blaming Victor either, but I can also see why Yuuri thought like he did even after everything. He was always going back and forth from wanting to keep Victor and knowing he would leave eventually.

During the SP that he did poorly in, it was the first time Victor didn't say anything (which could have been cut as well), wasn't around in interviews and then was looking more at other skaters than him. Yuuri thought he was doing him a favor, though in a selfish way since he was the one making the choice.