Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week
TOP KEK SWEDISH PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/410923-norway-f35-sensitive-data-us/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/07/25/after-oslo-time-to-crack-down-on-mossad-terrorism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
oblad.no/folloliv/oppegard/folloliv/dokumentar-om-glemte-motstandsfolk/s/2-2.2610-1.7934936
youtube.com/watch?v=ns8WURiW9jE
youtube.com/watch?v=VQFxmAdyKcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Finns will join from the north, crushing the Swedes in a classic pincer maneuver.

Will USA help us?

You're NATO, Sweden is not. Make it look like Sweden attacked first and we're in for an Article V.

Bonus: You get the Eesti Army that way, too.

I don't what's with these Norks military thread(t)s but I like 'em.
>tomorrow we leave to Stockholm
>Sweden is made to a colony
>Men and women are killed
>and children of course will be raped
>napalm, napalm and more napalm
>that's how the Sweden is destroyed
>Children burns best
>They are less water

I live on the boarder to ost-trondelag, fuck off op, the Swedes are you and me, the boarder is your imaginary friend. Kys autist fuck!

Why?

aurora-bump

I will help if there is a war against sw*den

He's 14 yrs old, never got a kiss, needs someone to h8

Muzzie extermination

You think a military invasion scares us? Your like a little baby. Watch this

>imports 1 million more afghans

I DEMAND ALL THE FURNITURE

you guys having a boat party?? can i come :P

Fuck off frog, you couldn't do shit.

rt.com/news/410923-norway-f35-sensitive-data-us/

You're NATO, you'd have to even if you didn't want to.

What? Norway only got 40? I thought you guys would buy like 100 of those. We bought 28, when actually we're needing 32, but not enough cash.

Just buy on payments, goy. Only 22% annual interest rates! What a deal!

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/07/25/after-oslo-time-to-crack-down-on-mossad-terrorism.html

we are buying 52

>52

So four full squadrons (3 Flights of 4 each) and 4 back-up/trainers.

The Michigan Air National Guard has more aircraft. Heh.

Sad.

E14! (do your own research mofo)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Poland will not let Norway fight alone! You have our support NorskBro!

*Can we please return south sweden aka rightful Danish clay to the Danes?

Norway has an army?

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Get AIDS twice, OP.

Norway literally israel of north europe.

I think you're given them too much credit desu senpai

oblad.no/folloliv/oppegard/folloliv/dokumentar-om-glemte-motstandsfolk/s/2-2.2610-1.7934936

No. Us invading the swedes will not involve NATO. But hey. There is tons of heavy equipment stored here for us to use. I's easier to get forgiveness than clearance. That said, a war with the swedes will be a really sissy one. Two nations completely out of touch in the art of war bashing on each other, wasting resources and making mistakes en masse. It would go down in history as the war of the fools.

the devout arabs and fierce niggers will send norwegians, finns and danes back dead with a stretched BBC asshole

Btw Binkov's Battlegrounds made an analysis of this earlier this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ns8WURiW9jE

Look, fucktard. US invaded the Sweeds b4 the assasination of Palme, after that it's theirs. Assange, one example.

Fuck off sweden is ours to pillage & plunder

Sweden's destroying itself mate, just sit back and laugh

Dumbass. Learn the difference between us and US.

Guess who supplied Israel with heavy water for nukes when the US denied.

I always like this guy's vids but he over simplifies resource management (Norway has a competent fuel edge, for instance) and completely disregards flight hours per pilot (Norway has a huge edge there).

Just what Finland needs; more Swedish and Arabic speakers.

DO IT PLEASE!

These threads are great

The best edge for Norway would be that we still has a embedded spirit of bleeding nationalism fueled by numerous happenings in our history. And that Russia and former Soviet Union is still our very present neighbor. Now that the Russian bear again is on the rise, we do not sit still hoping for the best. Defense budget is increasing for the first time in a long time thanks to many factors, but not the least The Donald pushing for NATO member states to comply with their obligations.

Can confirm...visited all the nordic countries.
Sweden needs to go.

>>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week
youtube.com/watch?v=VQFxmAdyKcg

Sweden is the smegma on Canadian dirty leaf cock

That said. Norway as an invading force trying to win land or occupy Sweden would fail hard. The legendary viking spirit died out a long time ago. The only reason for Norwegians to attack Sweden would be historically unfinished business, regarding their pretty shitty treatment of Norway in the past. I.e "unions", and their role during WW2.

If we really wanted to kick the swedes asses it would be to get Jemtland and Herjedalen back.

Jävla NORRBAGGE!!

Don't fight you guys. You're so good together.

>Norwegian Navy
Cute. CUTE!

Sweden have some of the most advanced submarines in the world, in these waters they'd sink anything.

>They won't invade you if you turn into Afghanistan
nigger thinking meme.jpg

Say that again when we have to save your white asses just in time before Sharia law becomes your constitution.

I'd love to fight in the crusade but I'm afraid my moorishness migh cause me to change sides mid fight.
This guy gets it.
First swede shitposting,not very successful but i liked it

I would join an available foreign volunteer force for a Finnish or Norwegian war against the rising Soviet Caliphate of Sweden.