Israel bombing run PT 2! HAPPENING

How is there not a thread about this yet?

3 Missiles intercepted but landed a direct hit on a military base outside Damascus.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel/israeli-missiles-target-syrian-military-facility-near-damascus-syrian-state-tv-idUSKBN1DY2SP

twitter.com/DEFCON_News/status/937807787429629952

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MS8YT
nzivnet.com/articles/13406
truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel has bombed Syria many times during the "Syrian civil war"

Syria never responds

also forgot to archive, my bad.

Supposedly it was a SAM research facility.

jews trying to kill everyone is nothing new. though this does show how mad they are about the recent events in syria though.

damn are we ever gonna stop pumping their dirty arab asses without them doing anything? lol

I wonder why doesn't Iran and Syria respond?

The part where you literally border with Iran now is why they don't care

Damascus ruinous heap confirmed !

Israeli missiles target Syrian military facility near Damascus: Syrian state media
archive.is/MS8YT

Arabs are like the guy in prison who always drops the soap. They were raped by Israel so many times that they are now our bitches. They know how to take it by now. Real good...

Jews are serial rapists, good to know.

*loses in a country smaller than Israel twice*

>According to reports from Syria, unidentified aircraft attacked the Syrian Air Defense Battalion near the Damir military airport east of Damascus.

nzivnet.com/articles/13406

In the last 3 days Israel has attacked South, North and East of Damascus

>oh no you blew up that pile of rubble!
Is there anything left of Syria to bomb?

Isn't there a Mitzvah against saying shit like this?

It's inherent in Abrahamic religions on a whole, really.

Remember when Hitler gassed 6 million of you rats? LOL

What will happen to Sup Forums when we decide we have had enough of the Kitty of Damscus and his silly games and we BTFO of him and his tyrannical, rotten, bloodthirsty and corrupt regime? Mass suicide? It wont take us six days this time, Damascus is only a 2 hour drive from Golan Heights,Assadkins better remember that if they ever get a suicidal idea to chimp out against us. So Assad will keep taking our airstrikes like the little bitch he is are and wont dare fight back lol. Must really suck being such an incompetent sandnigger dictator whos only good at killing helpless sleeping women and children with barrel bombs and sarin gas, but cowers when the mighty and noble IDF. We have bombed him so many times without a response, his asshole must be gaping by now. He should just shave off his mustache and dress as the woman he is and resign

Your scummy shitskin giraffe of a dictator will be thrown into the trashbin of history along with Hitler where he belongs. Then you can latch on to King Roach or Ayatollah Unibrow as your next le Based Sandnigger Dictator xD

Is Golan Heights part of Israel? I thought it was part of Syria?

>damn are we ever gonna stop pumping their dirty arab asses without them doing anything?
Yeah when Iran finally BTFO your shit illegitimate state because the Iranians are smarter than you and Israel knows that Iran is winning the long-term game. Israel is desperate as fuck.

Based

Not recognized as such by the international community for the time being, but it was annexed to israel in 1981.

>says the sandnigger jew

>I wonder why doesn't Iran and Syria respond?
Thats what the kikes want, for Syria to respond so they can cry to their american dogs about how evil the Syrian "regime" is and have some americans bomb the SAA once more

based israel
based israel took it from ar*B

>This is basically how I interpreted your post

bump

Oy Vey!
ASSad gassed his own people and we have proof! Look at this little girl who is totally not reading from que cards give an interview on how it affected her. Look at pictures of our brave White Helmets who aren't a front for Islamic terrorism save the same girl three times from three different scenarios.

What missile system is intercepting?

Btw, thats a very beautiful blonde blue-eyed female you have there. Haha what are the chances I could meet someone like here and make a large white family with her if I visit your country. Im 6'4" and muscular Aryan and have been looking for a beautiful white woman to have white babies with to ensure the future of my race

[Autistic Kvetching]

Kike shill proxyfag ITT
JIDF must be really worried about their image to start their own thread about this.

Checked with the truth! Israel will be defeated and every inch Palestine will be reclaimed by Palestinians within 5 years.

More like they know they can't do shit because Israel vastly outperforms their entire army so they rely on soft power and propagandists like you to make people think they're some elite fighting force just trying not to pick a fight with the US when the US doesn't give a shit in the first place

100% guaranteed Iranian sandnigger. Here are your family members killed in IAF 655

oh look, an israeli dog defending his master, I hope you lose a loved one to an IED

>Letting women be MP.

Day of the ovens can't come soon enough

>Israel vastly outperforms their entire army
They couldn't even beat a bunch of Shiite Niggers north in Lebanon

They're a fucking meme now dude

You're more likely to get skinned alive by cartels lol dumb spic

>so they rely on soft power and propagandists like you
Strong projection.

I'm from Rwanda, shlomo. The whole world hates your people.

Oh, how cute, you still defend your master, good boy, you are a good boy

what's wrong with women in MP?

Yeah that's why Hezbollah is in hiding and hasn't resurfaced in Lebanon for the past 10 years right

Arabs can't fight worth a shit and neither can Persian scum, they literally carry Qurans on their chest pocket because they think they're bulletproof LOL

lol go choke on pig dic mohammad

>Hezbollah is in hiding and hasn't resurfaced in Lebanon for the past 10 years right
Dumb burger, Hezbollah is not a person.

I'm surprised you can post without a head, did Mexicans evolve fat necks to withstand beheadings?

>t.sandnigger kike

love idf girls

Mother Nature is going to have to do something about you soon.

stay triggered kike.

>women
>fighting in general

Dude.... they control Lebanon now. They've been sending units to Syria. Oh fuck it why should I bother, you're not gonna learn

Shoo shoo leaf there's a gay Muslim migrant out there somewhere in need of your asshole and paycheck

Who is a good boy? You are a good boy!!!

k

Hahahahaha leaf is actually an Iranian dune coon living on gibs, what do you know

>t.literal nigger
don't the scabs on your knuckles bother you from typing, Tyrone?

Keep talking leaf.
We will keep bombing.

Youre all talk, we act.
The end.

Do you know why there is no retaliation leaf ? Because the thing we bombed, according to shitskins, shouldnt exist.

According to shitskins Apparently we are bombing random bases for no reason ... right ?

Name a country that operates in the open like we do, we keep our borders safe leaf and we have nothing to hide because the world knows exactly what we are bombing. For good reasons.
Even the russians keep quite.

Why ? Because youre a 2d chess loser thats why. Keep winning leaf. You guys got it all figured out.

I wish she could be my mommy

WE WILL DESTROY THE DOME OF THE ROCK. WE WILL BUILD A THIRD TEMPLE. THE TEMPLE MOUNT WILL BE IN OUR HANDS!

Shouldnt you be busy burying those 1mil tutsis that were slaughtered? you fucking lazy nigger.

This is a good post.

Oh yeah ... exactly.
God you shitskins are so smart nothing gets by you.
Well... we will call off the bombings now. Damnit.

Retard. Syria doesnt even look at us funny our of sheer fear. Syria would turn into a crater in 2 hours tops. Learn some history.

jesus didn't fight back either

>Hahahahaha leaf is actually an Iranian
Not even Iranian. Stay triggered burger.

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

According to a Bloomberg report, the talks are centered on creating a state or territory backed by Saudi Arabia and other countries.

Trump has vowed to broker a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians – a task that has eluded presidents with more experience in the region – and has designated Kushner as the point person on the effort.

But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is reportedly worried by the talks between Kushner and the crown prince.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks

The wolf cares not for the opinions of sheep.

Egipt , Syria , Jordanie losing against a country I do not know ho many time smaller , while being much more numerous and having better weapon :(

G-d bless Israel. May they have enough courage to fight these terrorists and make the world a better place. Anyone that disagrees with this statement is a nazi LARPing faggot and needs to gtfo Sup Forums

Israel gone in less than 40 years guaranteed. Stay triggered kike. Israel knows that it has basically already lost the long-term game. This is quantum chess.

I’ve seen this writing style before in youtube comments of redpilled videos on jews. Screams Khazar psychopath.

sorry I dont speak oven runes

Can't wait until Persians BTFO kikes once again

You should fear the Shepherd.

>Supported by
>US
>EU
>b-but muh strongly worded paper boycot of Jewish State terrorists
>only "war" ever fought with barely compareable arms before being decked out with advanced arms and airforce by the West and East block
>outnumber Arabs 3:1
>barely 1:2 kill ratio
>against Arabs
>kikes are unironically proud of this
>we wuz white and sheet
hahahah

I'm guessing that you also believe that the US should accept six gorillion Syrians while Israel should accept none.

Good. Syrian soil should soaked with Iranian blood.
Every inch of Syria belongs to Zion.
Every inch of Muslim land belongs to the holy children of G-d.

May all of our enemies perish.
Amen!

As funny as it sounds this is exactly the case.
They be like "shit we fucked up, they found out and bombed it... well better be smart like the jews next time"

Its kinda sad and awesome at the same time. They dont even entertain the idea of retaliation.

Just make sure to kill as many of each other as possible for your holy sand dunes, my oven dodging friend. My laughter is dependent on it.

>Iran is the enemy of both sunni / wahabi islam and jews

>Both Saudi Arabia and Israel have sworen to destroy it

I’m starting to like Iran desu

Whoa... so this is the power of Russian air "defenses." Really makes you think.

So based. Now I can go to sleep knowing the shills are taken care off. Thank you achi.

Should would could ....
Meanwhile we are bombing Syria at will.

KIKE GET OUT

>G-d
Why are there so many kikes shilling online all the time. Do you not have more important things to do?

Your country is nothing without the weapons and money of the US.

>wolf
kek

Jews have the highest rate of mental illness. These people are neurotic, psychotic, mentally broken retards who think that acting like a parasitic piece of shit on the internet is somehow defending Israel.

I second this emotion

>emotion