Can we all just agree that Dreamers aren't that bad? As a whole Dreamers are smarter...

Can we all just agree that Dreamers aren't that bad? As a whole Dreamers are smarter, more hardworking and more patriotic than the average American.

Why is Mexico a shithole then?

Would you rather have this, in your country or...

>more patriotic
>PLEASE DONT SEND ME TO MY HOME COUNTRY!
doesn't check out

this

>Dreamers
Who came up with that euphemism for illegal immigrant anyways?

They should be improving Mexico, not competing with American workers.

Democrats so they could import them for more votes. Blacks are starting to wake up to their games, so now Mexicans are their new focus.

Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO

>As a whole Dreamers are smarter, more hardworking and more patriotic than the average American.

>strawman

concern trolling

cherry picking

Deport all kikes and niggers. Spics are fine in my opinion, because they are already 85% european.

Dreamers are only raping and murdering the people Americans are too lazy to.

Same shit over here. 'Asylum seekers' has become 'refugees' to force misguided empathy on any discussion relating to them

>Can we all just agree that Dreamers aren't that bad? As a whole Dreamers are smarter, more hardworking and more patriotic than the average American.
Sweet
We'll take that into account on their immigration forms sent from whatever 3rd world shithole they're supposed to be in.

why do you come here?

Why not just aution them as slaves ?!

The free market will figure out the true value of each on an indual level!

This decentralised system u can call “effectivest vetting“ if you will.

>patriotic
>break american law to get free things
>still maintain that they are mexicans first and mexico is based
umm... sweetie...

our white trash is still 1000% better than the best nigger or spic because they're not going to be advocating for more niggers and spics.

There is no positive argument for immigration. If you bring competent people from other countries, the countries they leave suffer. If you bring incompetent people, your country suffers.

Can't they dream in the country they illegally immigrated from?
Most if their dreams are ruining this country, instead of fixing their shithole

I can agree that 99% of them are bad. So, not all of them.

Yes

don't have a problem with dreamers, as individuals

have a problem with open borders
have a problem with people coming to 'Murica and expecting welfare and gibs
have a problem with people breaking immigration laws to come get those gibs
have a problem with sanctuary cities

managed and significantly reduced immigration, based on merit and value, like Canada, New Zealand, and many many other countries would work ok

t.a white trash