Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved to win...

Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved to win? Did Kishi set her up well enough to be the clear choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186
tieba.baidu.com/p/3421603942
eiga.com/movie/79681/interview/
imgur.com/A9cojpG
youtu.be/hXYT3FS9-nA?t=9m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and yes. NaruSaku eternally BTFO

yes. her proud failure speech was great.

To be fair, she didn't have any competition for the Narutobowl.

NaruSaku was a meme.

Naruto isn't romance. Even if we wish it could have been built up better (especially from Naruto's side, like how her confession got sidelined for ages), it was adequate. And it's not like the protagonist hasn't wound up with a less prominent character before. It happened in this and most every shonen mangaka's inspiration, Dragon Ball.

The only other real option was Sakura and she was being pushed on Edgesuke, just as Hinata was set for Naruto. Then when Narusaku had a window of opportunity, it was sunk as hard than Zutara. The fans left after that bitchslap were beyond hope.

Yes.

Really what cemented it was the Pain arc, it couldn't have been anyone else after that.

NaruSasu was always a meme ship, Sakura never felt that way about Naruto.

No, she was a useless satellite character. The most overrated character on the series thanks to cuck weebs that projected on youtube.

In my opinion, yes but not because Kishimoto did a particularly good job at setting her up but because the little setup he did for her was just blatantly to show off how she was meant for Naruto.

Sakura was never portrayed well. She looked down on him, treated him like shit and when she actually did acknowledge him, she was still bouncing back and forth between Naruto and Sasuke. Plus Sakura was like everybody else, she didn't see what was there until everybody else did. I am thoroughly convinced that if Hinata didn't exist and Sasuke just fucked off forever, Sakura would have settled for Naruto and most likely still have been into Sasuke. That's just not a positive image, nobody wants to be settled for and possibly cucked.

Hinata however was the very first person ever to acknowledge Naruto. Kishi made Hinata very similar to Naruto and even after Naruto fucked off for 3 years, her love for him never faltered. She risked her life for him and almost got killed to protect him. Hinata was literally made to be the perfect girlfriend for Naruto, from the ground up. Anyone without serious bias can see that.

Plus their personalities are so heavily leaning towards Hinata. Sakura is loud, abrasive and abusive. Hinata is kind, quiet, loving and caring. Kishi teased that Naruto's mom is very similar to Sakura but it was a shallow divergence.

That said, Hinata is still a poorly written character in my opinion. Kishimoto forgot she existed 99% of the time and when she did have screentime, it was solely to push her love for Naruto. Like seriously, before the Pain fight how many chapters was Hinata just straight up written out the fucking story?

Hinata was the better choice solely because Kishi spent all her time making her out to be that way. So yes I do think she deserved to win but it was a cheap win. I would have liked if Naruto and Hinata spent more time together and had more development, they spent like 10 minutes together the entire manga.

Lmao thats's why naruto never spoke to her again and they literally had to kill neji to be used as a "cupid"
Also I like the fact that suckura went to hug naruto on her face and hinata didnt mind at all.

Thing is all nardo fans left are hinatards or shipper faggs that only project and lack fucking brain.

All ships in naruto sucked but this one was fucking annoying and entitled as fuck. The only one that mattered was shitnata. Not even kishimoto knows why she is popular so he assumes its because of the boobs.

>First person to acknowledge

Stopped rigth there, this is how we know you are biased as fuck hinatard.
What was Iruka, the 3rd and even fucking kakashi and sasuke?

Naruto didnt know hinata till the fucking chunin exams.

Ffs they even needed a movie to justify this shit and it was shit as fuck.

No and no. The reason Naruto went berserk when Hinata fell to Pain was because she was a close friend of his, at least that's what the evidence pointed to at the time. The had ZERO romantic interaction throughout the series and had to have an entire movie AFTERWARD to justify the pairing. Not saying Sakura wasn't a bitch (especially with what she pulled), but the build-up for her was much stronger. The parallels between her and Kushina, Naruto straight up saying she was his girlfriend towards the end of the series, the amount of time spent together to name a few things.

If Kishi wanted Naruto and Hinata to be taken seriously, then he should have invested more quality screen time for the two of them.

Not really, but then again it's not like there was any competition. Sakura only cared about Sasuke, so Hinata just kinda won by default.

Hinata has had eyes for Naruto forever even if he didn't notice her that much, yes even before Iruka and everyone else. There's no bias there, that is canon. In the first fucking episode of the show, she's already lusting after his dick while everyone else is shit talking him him and being annoyed by him. It doesn't matter if Naruto didn't really notice her because the point was, she noticed him before anyone else.

The chinks love their short-haired titty-monsters. Saw it coming a mile away and I don't even watch this shit show.

Hinata had acknowledged Naruto before he even became a ninja. The third cared about Naruto but it's not the same thing because he's the Hokage, he cares about everybody.

>Kishi teased that Naruto's mom is very similar to Sakura but it was a shallow divergence.
People got rused hard because Kishi loved parallels. Naruto did get a girl like his mom, someone who complemented him. And iirc, none of the Naruto-Sakura esque relationships ended well.

Nowhere in the manga did she showed up before iruka, the third and team 7.

Hinata had eyes for naruto but he literally didnt give a shit and neither did Kishimoto. They only interacted for like 30 pannels in the whole manga

Why do you think they felt the need of a movie to justify her character getting naruto?

Stop making shit up, hinata didnt know him till the chunnin exams.

How does hinata resemble kushina at all? It is clear that kishi kept jumping from narusaku to naruhina and only went naruhina cause the animation studio suggested the idea of the movie.

Impossible, she didnt know him till the chunin exams. Or are you gonna use the animefillers as a source?

Clearly the anime is more canon than the manga at this point since The Last only exists in anime form.

Already said it, she complements Naruto. Just as Naruto's mother complements his father. People took it at face value because they're dumb; if anything, he resembles his mother.

Objectively I think it wouldn't have mattered who won it still would have had some holes in the executions based on what was developed for both Hinata and Sakura. The former having very little connection established and the latter just being abusive for the most part even considering the apparent parallels to his mother. Honestly the best way to the latter to work was to make Sasuke irredeemable at the end.

>hinata didnt know him till the chunnin exams.
That's long since been retconned or are you in denial about that too?

She was the first person to acknowledge him, they made a whole movie about it. You should watch it. :^)

>anime more canon than manga

This is the most retarded thing I have wver heard. Typical hinatrash fans.

Instead of an awesome ninja movie we got a movie glorifying the most boring and overrated piece of shit o ly to satisfy your masturbatory needs of projection.

>2017
>narusaku cucks still assblasted

How does she conplement naruto? She is a submissive bitch who only exist as a satellite to him.
And she doesnt look nor act like Minato either.

Retconned how? By anime? user please...

>assuming all people are hinatards

user I never liked sakura but I see a pattern here, all hinatards repeat the same shit like mantra.
>dont like naruhina so he/she a narusaku
Literally every time. This is how insecure you faggs are.

>How does she conplement naruto? She is a submissive bitch who only exist as a satellite to him.
Your loss if you're clearly too shallow to get it.

Great fucking answer

Literally naruhina is shallow as fuck just as her charactwr who's only porpuse is to like naruto like a fucking satellite.

Naruto is a perv and energetic ninja, hinat is submissive and tranquile, that shit is not conpliment it is opposite.

Hinata winning over Sakura didn't bug me as much as Sakura still getting with Sasuke. After all the shit she's been through with Naruto she still gets wet over the guy who treated her like trash and tried to kill her.

>>assuming all people are hinatards
literally what?

are all you cucks this braindead?

>After all the shit she's been through with Naruto she still gets wet over the guy who treated her like trash and tried to kill her.
Actually I think that's very accurate to real women.

Fuck off narutards

Some girls just get off to edginess/serial killers.

E.g. Rin.

I think Kishimoto legitimately hates women and Hinata is his ideal Mary Sue perfect woman.

>Sakufags this buttblasted because Hinata is more well liked and popular that they needed to hijack the thread with their bullshit

Didn't Kishi get cucked by another manga author or am I mistaking him for someone else?

Reminder, Kishimoto said this:
"I think what made me realize it was partly because, if you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto, even before Master Iruka. She had the ability to see beyond his reputation and see the true person inside. I think I started realizing that they were meant to be."
Now fuck off with your headcanons.

He's just traditional, like a lot of Japanese men. His wife is a housewife who hand knit him a scarf when they were dating. So of course all the female characters are going to end up as housewives. That has less of a negative connotation in Japan as it does in the West.

> i dont even like sakura
> the only fans left of naruto are hinatards
> only insecure fags bring up narusaku in Hinata threads
> i dont even like naruto but sakura ending up with naruto makes more sense

Theres you short guide on how to spot a sakucuck.

If Sasuke was a girl she would have no chance in the Narutobowl
But as her own character she's the "perfect" woman/wife, and it's nice to see a weak willed character develop naturally throughout a series

This like saying people like more solid shit than diharrea.
Turd is still turd.

Source of the interview quote:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186

>Q: Did you decide this early on, that Hinata and Naruto would get together in the end, or when…?
>A: From the middle, actually.

>Q: From the middle of the story? Hm! What sealed this decision for you?
>A: I think what made me realize it was partly because, if you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto, even before Master Iruka. She had the ability to see beyond his reputation and see the true person inside. I think I started realizing that they were meant to be.

>headcannons
The man may say one thing but his work says another.
No wonder he has so many dropped plot points and went with naruhina.

You know whats funny? People assure that his wife is more like sakura than hinata. She got really pissed when she found out naruto ended with the blind eyed one.

> manga ended in 2014
>its now 2017
>cucks still assblasted and arguing over it

whew lad either get over it or neck yourselves.

He's said in other interviews that Hinata was always written to be Naruto's love interest, but at one point he considered a Sakura End. So it's not like he only decided on Hinata midway through; she was created to be the end game, but he started having second thoughts later on, until he finally decided to stick with Hinata.

Nobody here said Kishi was a good writer or that Hinata was a well written character but the writing is on the wall.

How about the part of studio pierrot offering him the deal?
Like I said he can say shit but his work says different.
Nowhere in the manga is it shown that hinata was there before iruka.

Even kishimoto doesnt know why people are obsessed with her, he assumes its because of the boobs.

Typical cuck. Author backs up what people have said for years from reading his manga and you jump straight to the denial stage.

It's been over 2 years. Get over it. Naruto got with the girl who always supported him and Sakura got with her abusive, fantasy husband.

She was never created to be end game, such rumor is hinaturd mantra.
What writting? His interciews may say one thing but his work clearly shows something else.

Thats like saying you are anti drugs but you sell drugs to kids.

>Nowhere in the manga is it shown that hinata was there before iruka.
Typical Sakucuck, unable to read. What Kishimoto and others have said is that Hinata saw Naruto's worth before Iruka and he never had to prove anything to her. Not that she was THERE before Iruka. Part of her development in the manga was gaining the strength to stand by his side.

You cucks whine about Hinata being the perfect mary sue with no development, but love to erase things about her character that supports development.

>Now that the dust has settled, do you think she objectively deserved to win?
No shit, she's the only one who actually liked him, liked him before he was famous, liked him for who he was, and acknowledged what he was from the start. He was a failure, but he was a proud failure, someone who could keep standing up. She saw herself in him, which is why she slowly gained the courage to stand up as well even when it was hard.

Haters hate to hear this, but she had a character arc in the manga as she slowly grew stronger and had more courage with time. We saw each time she appeared she was trying seriously to become something more than what she was. We first saw this when she refused to stand down against Neji out of fear, when she attacked Pain even though it was suicidal as she confessed, and when she slapped Naruto and made him face forward during the war.

She had some nice moments throughout the story albeit rate. She did grow, she did deserve it, and she was pretty much the one who actually appreciated Naruto for Naruto since the start. Her fans had typically loved her since part one. No its not just due to her body, she stood out even before she was hot. That type of shy, embarrassed, cute, yet still kinda cool character. That moment when she met with naruto right before he fought Neji stood out decently.

>get over it
>cuck for pointing out shit you dont like

Hillarious, if this shit was so game like you claim then how come it is so easy to dismantle?
Kishimoto can say all he wants, he never showed her meeting naruto before the chunin exams and he never developed your precious ship.

The fact that hinatards such as yourself get triggered like this shows it. You faggs are fucking cucks because there is no way normal people could project this much on such a shallow character.

>She was never created to be end game
Kishimoto: “Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided on in the very early stages of the story”

>Did Kishi set her up well enough to be the clear choice?
No? She had absolutely no presence in the story. Yeah she had feelings for Naruto for a long time but there no development there at all. It was extremely poorly done.

How did she stood out? How did she grow?
Literally she did nothing after the chunin exams.
Hinata was terribly written and the fact that folks try to defend that is sad and hilarious.

Moreover he said this in three interviews:

tieba.baidu.com/p/3421603942
>かなり前からヒナタで決めていました。
I decided to go with Hinata [to be with Naruto] from quite a while ago.

eiga.com/movie/79681/interview/
>ナルトがヒナタと一緒になることは結構早い段階で決めていましたね。
Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided on in the very early stages of the story.

imgur.com/A9cojpG
>僕の中では「NARUTO-ナルト」の少年期が終わって、 青年期に入った少し経った頃から「ナルトはヒナタとくっつく」と決まっていました。
I've already decided that once Naruto's teenage years are over, and shortly after entering his "young man stage" (15-24ish; adolescent years) that Naruto and Hinata will come/be together.

>Hillarious, if this shit was so game like you claim then how come it is so easy to dismantle?
Is that why Kishimoto has constantly shat on every argument you cucks have ever came up with with his own words and reduced you into a laughing stock? How many of those posts in the Hall of Anal Devastation are yours by the way?
> he never showed her meeting naruto before the chunin exams and he never developed your precious ship.
The point

_________
Your head

Nobody ever said she met him before Iruka. Only that she supported and believed in him, even if it was silently. You can't read for shit, which is why you failed to understand the manga. I can already tell English isn't your first language either you dirty spic.
>The fact that hinatards such as yourself get triggered like this shows it.
Sakucucks are the ones who hijacked the thread out of butthurt. This happens whenever Hinata is bought up in a Naruto thread. This shallow character has left you faggots bleeding from the anus.
>You faggs are fucking cucks because there is no way normal people could project this much on such a shallow character.
Projection is the very definition of NaruSaku. Keep fapping to your Sunahara doujins, loser.

>dont like hisnat, so you a sakucuk

Every, fucking , time.
Why are all hinatards this retard? No wonder they like such a shit character after all.

Look kishimoto may have said one thing but never in his fucking work did we got to see hinata knowing naruto before iruka, therefore its bullshit.
The fact that you need interciews where he says shit that show in his work its pathetic.

Remeber when he said the year of kakashi? And what happened?
Same shit for other characters.

hinatards always in denial.

As retarded as Sasuke is, not even he deserved to be saddled with Sakura. That's pretty much the only thing I'm salty about this whole bullshit. SasuSaku end was just LAZY.

They didn't have the balls to to SasuNaru, they should've just killed Sasuke.

Anyone got a screencap of the hell caused by the reaction of the manga ending?

>early stages
Not middle stages like the interview points out.
Or the fact that she is never developed.

Btw do you even know the story about that painting? It was created as a random
Citizen to show the kind of fashion the charas in the manga should have until one assistant suggested to use the design as a chara.

Hinatards dont even know the background of their idol. Pathetic cucks.

>painting
Dirty beaner confirmed.

She didn't really "deserve" anything seeing as how she's a non character. Naruto and Hinata don't really have anything except starting out as worthless losers and Naruto quickly grew out of that with his "reincarnation of chakra ghost"

>we got to see hinata knowing naruto before iruka
Look, you retarded spic, neither Kishimoto or I said she did. Try harder to grasp the English language.

someone should count the amount of times naruto and hinata have a conversation in the manga before ending up together.
but yeah, naruto showed zero interest in hinata. it would have been better for her character if she got over the guy she was obsessed with and became her own thing. that doesn't happen often in japan it seems.

Rereading the Manga because fuck you, Ninja Storm 4. Sakura is such a noncharacter before the timeskip that it's not even funny. I guess I had first seen the animu with the first filler but almost a decade after abandoning the series I realize she had zero chemistry with Naruto and even he stopped vying for her affections after the first interactions where he swaps with Sasuke. Naru/Saku never made sense and is ruled off even further when he BTFOs her at the summit, Naruto was oblivious to Hinata's feelings but he was never dismissive of them at least

Rereading the Manga because fuck you, Ninja Storm 4. Sakura is such a noncharacter before the timeskip that it's not even funny. I guess I had first seen the animu with the first filler but almost a decade after abandoning the series I realize she had zero chemistry with Naruto and even he stopped vying for her affections after the first interactions where he swaps with Sasuke. Naru/Saku never made sense and is ruled off even further when he BTFOs her at the summit, Naruto was oblivious to Hinata's feelings but he was never dismissive of them at least which puts her leagues above Sakura even without establishing that Sakura is a cunt

Kishimoto says blue but his work says red. Thats like saying you are not retarded but you are painting the wall with your shit user kun. If you cant compute this then I am afraid you are a real retard or are blatantly in denial.
The fact that your only defense are insults and are unable to debate the facts of his work clearly shows this.

If you ever got in legal troublw you would be anally devastated. Its like denying clear evidence.

>failed to understand the manga
user You are supporting the words of an author who's work contradicts with it. There is absolutely nothing to understand about naruhina, only that they are attempting to justify it and trying to make sense of it in a forced way because it doesnt. This is why you are so triggered.

>sakucucks
>anus

Manthra, I dont give a shit about sakura. As a matter of fact I dislike her but I just happen to dislike more hinata for delusional faggs like yourself and because she is a satelite overglorified character with nothing going on.

Supporting silently, that is literally the most dumb and coward thing ever. Hinat for you folks.

Projection is what hinacucks do, otherwise why would you love a character that is bland as fuck and has nothing going on except being a satellite.

Hibatards get anhally triggered evey fucking time is hilarious. And sorry to dissapoint you but As I said I aint into narusaku. My favorite character was actually one with a cool and interesting thing going and I woulf rather fap to Ino or Mei.

Mobile error, no bully pls

>Sup Forums in 2007 when they see a Naruto thread

>implying I wastalking to you, fucking inbred redneck, also the fact that you use this instead of an actual arggument proves how poor your standing is. Typical lowclass weeb.

Literally like 5 times and only are 30 pannels together in the manga. But cucks are so thirsty that they claim this shit is shakespeare.

>Sup Forums in 2017 when they see a Naruto thread

Mobile problems whoops.

>Sup Forums in 2027 when they see a Naruto thread

>Naruto is still airing

Hinatards are cancer in Sup Forums
I cant help it but they get triggered so easly and always repeat the same shit.

All Naruto fans are cancer in Sup Forums

Rin would be sucking Kakashi's dick had he died, and Obito would've been eternally cucked. This was the literal reason why Obito came back and gave Kakashi his sharingan hacks.

I'm forever butthurt Kakashi didn't marry Shizune, Anko, or someone and had a child

>all this autism and unintelligible babble.

Didn't I already tell you to learn English, you spic?

>Hinatards are cancer in Sup Forums
Not gonna lie, I'm new to Nardo so I didn't participate in the old threads, but this particular one has done nothing but to rationalize Naruhina and shit on Narusaku in the most reasonable way possible. Sasuke was always shit but Sakura was never developed as a love interest for either of the boys, Naruto tried to impress her during the first training exercise but afterwards it was all about Naruto trying to get Sasuke to acknowledge him more than anyone. Try reading the Manga in a few sittings and see if there's any indication of Naru/Saku ever happening

>I'm forever butthurt Kakashi didn't marry Shizune, Anko, or someone and had a child
I'm forever butthurt that Anko stopped being relevant after the Chunin exams even though Orochimaru was omnipresent for like 80% of the series

Yep, women liked it.
>That has less of a negative connotation in Japan as it does in the West.
Because the West is stupid. Even Jap feminism isn't as stupid as the Western counterpart.

Not really.

She wasn't even a concept until the Chuunin Exams.

A waste of Nana Mizuki's voice.

The best Naruto girls are the movie ones or side characters like Temari, Tenten and Tayuya.

>Tenten
Literally a good design wasted on a non-character. Her fights were even off-screen
>Tayuya
Literally upstaged in every way by Hidan

Temari is great though, I'm glad she ended up with best boy

Hidan doesn't have tits, a vagina, or red hair.

Therefore he loses to Tayuya.

>Temari, Tenten and Tayuya
>Literally 3 Best Girls
>Temari #1 Tho

Why is it that the games and the anime filler did better than Kishi when it came to Tenten?

This is what she deserved. Character should have died here.

youtu.be/hXYT3FS9-nA?t=9m9s

Because the games and filler have multiple sources of input instead of just one man who took 12 damn years to have sex with his wife.

>implying having a vagina constutes a better girl
You new to Sup Forums or something? At any rate, the Sound 4 were throwaway, Hidan and Kakuzu were the biggest threats in the series up to that point until Pain. Tayuya's only gimmick was that she was just a little foul, she probably got the least interesting fight out of all four, which is really saying something when one of the fights involved fucking Chouji

Hidan is a dude, dude's aren't girls. Besides Hidan was a dumbass with no actual smarts or tactics other than his throwaway immortality based on a dead religion no one believed in anymore. He also killed best sensei, so that makes him shit.

>learn english spic
Great argument, as always you had none.
Get rekt.

Btw I aint even a spic, but the fact that you are this racist makes it even
More satisfying. Poor bastard you turned out to be. Must be sad being you.

...You're fucking with me right?

>rationalise naruhina
By showing how rheir fans go berserk and repeat the same shit over and over till they ran out of arguments and proceed to insult cause you dont like their waifu?

Evey fucking thread, hinaturds are the worse narutard cancer. Literally castrate yourself plz.

>tfw no AU series focused on Kakashi being the protagonist with the removed powerlevels and aliens and him doing ninja things.

Nope. Kishi got married in 2003 but only went on his honeymoon in 2015.

You people always pull the muh parallels card when this discussion comes. But in Naruto it means jack shit. Naruto had parallels to Jiraiya, Konohamaru, Iruka, Gaara, Sasuke, Pain, the 1st and 4th Hokage, Obito, god knows how many filler characters and even to the fucking son of the sage of the six paths.

Time spent together doesn't mean anything since Sakura never stopped pinning for Sasuke, not to mention timewise he spent more time training than developing a "bonding" with her. The girlfriend thing was a fucking joke and only retards take it seriously.

There were moments between Naruto and Hinata. Granted they were very so few and far inbetween so it was easy to forget about them especially before the timeskip.

Hinata was soldified as endgame after the Pain arc. Considering the circumstances and Naruto's creepy obsession with Sasuke, there was no time to develop shit until the whole thing came to an end. That's why it's kinda plausible that the romance began after the series ended. Alas Kishi was a faggot and a hack without a proper idea on how to develop a romance, but Hinata was created with the idea she was going to win.

>Besides Hidan was a dumbass with no actual smarts or tactics
You mean like Sound 4 "LET'S SPLIT UP ONE AT A TIME AND ASSUME WE'RE STRONGER"? Akatsuki weren't meant to be Shika-level intellects, just some of the most inhumanly dangerous ninjas in the world. Hidan did this by killing Asuma, Kakuzu did it by being unbeatable until Deus Exsengan, Pain did it by killing half the Leaf on his own, even fucking Deidara took out the Kazekage (his loss to Sasuke is also due to massive plot armor). Sound 4 were practically Jojo-esque villain-du-jour villains and Tayuya wasn't shit

Hinashit was solified as endgame during the war arc because they offered kishimoto the movie deal.
Also kishimoto always lied in his interviews.
Granted the whole thing whent to absolute shit after the pain arc, reviving the people is something that they should never had done in the first place.

I also find hilarious how people swear for hinata while she is the most bland, borong and self insert character for weak weebs.

Hinata was thrown in the manga as a second tought because they liked her art, nothing in naruto was calculated as stated by kishimoto on how his work rythm was. Why do you think shit went bonkers after pain arc? Dropped plot points everywhere and retcons.

>self insert
Kishimoto isn't a big titty supportive woman as far as I'm aware