HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
LARGE IF FACTUAL

twitter.com/Heminator/status/937813456727740417

and (c) purportedly the one who interviewed Flynn under coercive tactics

Jupiterian if veracity concluded.

Exhausted if ejaculating!

Really makes you think

so? justice must be served and everything points to trump collusion and subsequent obstruction

>the fbi establishment right now

Be quiet eurocuck

Show flag leaf

is mueller /our guy/ ??

You trump retards will believe anything.

Nope, never. He's just trying to keep his own ass out of jail now

I honestly didn't believe the whole Mueller working for trump shit but now idk

colossal if veritable

literally NOTHING points to collusion

DRAIN THE SWAMP GODDAMN IT

Can I get a quick rundown on this, because I just like quick rundowns instead of doing my own research?

When is Trump getting arrested?

BIG IF YUGE

It was on CNN during the 4 o’clock hour. They were talking about it when the Supreme Court news broke

Already got a thread goin

Quick Rundown
>Mueller gets appointed extra special prosecutor for 'Muh Russia'
>Picks his own group of FBI agents to 'investigate'
>spends almost a full calendar year doing nothing except harassing people and threatening campaign staffers that currently have no connection to the WH
>Turns out FBI agents are screwing each other and texting dick pics and Drumph memes to each other
>Mueller finds out; reassigns FBI fuccboi to FBI HR little while ago
>Nunes (HouseIntelCmte person that started this whole fiasco) finds out that the FBI has been intentionally blowing off requests for information by same FBI fuccboi
>Turns out FBI fuccboi also lead in Clinton Email investigation that exonerated her before even doing anything
>Press find out about it and Mueller, fuccboi and anti Trump mindsets running wild and not getting anything done
>Press having shilled Russia non-stop since last November slowly begin to realize they've been bait and switched (and the Clinton didn't even pay them this time!)

>CNN
FAKE NEWS

Hide and sage shill threads

It's more likely FBI agents will start getting executed for treason and sedition

MIGRATE

> Bogdanoffs own Putin
> Lost Russian nobility, underwent plastic surgery to escape assassination
> HRC e-mails confirm Mossad attempts to ZOG the BOG

Guy who changed Comey's response to clinton from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" (one is criminal and one is not) is the same guy who was just fired from Muellers investigation for tons of anti-trump texts in which he made fun of Trump and all this other good stuff.

Hopefully the texts get released and can put an end to this entire investigation.

According to Sup Forums shill fags this MUST be true because it is straight from CNN.
Can't deny this now can you Clintonkins?