Your Name wouldn't have worked at all if either of them set a screen password on their phones

Your Name wouldn't have worked at all if either of them set a screen password on their phones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbH55KYZH9g&t=200s
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But, to be honest, most people don't.

and Gundam wouldn't have worked if they set a password on their giant killer robot

How the fuck do you not? If you don't and you stick it in your pocket you're gonna butt dial 20 different people in 5 minutes.

To be fair, military vehicles don't even have keys a lot of the time

Just put a slider or some shit

that's exactly what they did, on every touchscreen phone ever made

>tfw NEET with no phone and no idea what anyone in this thread is talking about

iPhone turns 10 years old tomorrow, Anonymous. You literally missed the last 10 years of technological advancement if you still do not have a smartphone.

Sick blog how do I subscribe?

>iPhone
>technological advancement

>Sick blog how do I subscribe?
Not join your geocities web ring.

You had one job.

A lot of anime wouldn't have happened if nips weren't fucking retards

Neet memes are more depressing than funny

>A lot of anime wouldn't have happened if nips weren't fucking retards

It's actually hard to watch a lot of anime because I spend too much time thinking, non of this would be a problem if MC-kun wasn't a splurgelord and acted in a semi normal manner.

Also mobile phones would have made Romeo and Juliet much less tragic.

The original iPhone kickstarted the smartphone trend. Even if Apple's phones are shit now (which isn't even true for 6S and S phnes in general), other phones have taken up the mantle.

>iPhone was first smartphone
Shiggy diggy

>backdoored consumer technology
>advancement
Advancement at your expense, retard.

S phones*

The 10 years of technological advancement were mostly for smartphones in general, though.

Not him but I never picked up a smart phone either. The only thing I have is a 10 year phone that I only used in high school.

Smartphones seem kind of dumb and pointless if you never leave your room, you know.

>watching Your Name
>there's a giant "SONY" billboard in tokyo
>Tessie's TV is branded "SOMY"
immersion ruined

Nothing would of have changed if they used the standard fingerprint scanner.

She browses /csg/ and bought a house-fire TV

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
>Nominated for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>Debuts at No. 1 in South Korea, the first Japanese production to do so since 'Howl's Moving Castle
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million)
This meme magic is not so bad.

>Not using biometrics to open your phone
>Current year
Buy a new smartphone poor-chan.

My phone just died because of cold.

The point of smartphones is that it's more than phones user.
A superlight personal computer.

Touch ID you dumb fuck. Even Android phones these days have fingerprint sensor.

it asks you for a password if you don't touch id for a couple of hours

They set them up with biometrics in 00 and G-Reco had some weird magic amulet dooda, and G could kill you if you're not martial artist material, X had the pilot keep a hold of the controller like an F1 wheel.

That's only if you also set a password, which you don't have to.

What? I didn't know that, I use my phone constantly. I know if you power off and on, the iPhone do require to enter password.

*if you jailbreak

Fingerprint unlock is fucking retarded and you should know it.
Unlike pin, password and pattern it can easily be abused. Fuck, little kids have taken advantage of sleeping parents to make purchases using it. This should prove to you exactly how shitty it is.

>post yfw no oscar nomination

It could've gotten nominated at the Golden Globes but Sing was nominated for no reason.

Who cares about meme awards given by old sellout?

Are the BDs even out for this movie? All I could find is the 480p one, and watching it in that low a quality is insulting to the director.

It might get one, but there's no way it will beat Zootopia.

Why would the BDs be out when it is still screening in cinemas?

Who fucking gives a shit?

iPhone was the first kool smartphone you could expect rappers and teenage girls to own. Smartphones were a specialty thing for geeks obsessed with web browsers and dosbox and shit before that choice apple social engineering. Thanks, Apple.

You wouldn't have worked at all either if your dad had a condom on his penis.

Dumb decisions are everywhere if your look hard enough.

We are getting philosophical here.
Memory is stored inside brain cells.
Body-switch phenomenon, does it only change the soul of the persons?
If not, how do you transfer brain cells from miles away and from past ?

Memory is just electrical impulses inside the brain which in turn is just the activity of electrons.

Through quantum entanglement electrons can become linked, and thus memories shared.

>being this inept with technology

I'm surprised you even managed to post correctly.

>post yfw 4th highest grossing in Japan history and STILL CLIMBING

youtube.com/watch?v=FbH55KYZH9g&t=200s

Arrangement version is also wonderful.

Why wouldn't you have a smartphone today?
Even if you don't have friends you can still use it to listen to music, browse 4 chan, watch anime, read manga and call your mom wherever you are
and you will miss out on all the cute mobile games

>technological advancement
>advancement
It did the opposite quite actually.

>Even if you don't have friends you can still use it to listen to music
Listen to music on a phone when my PC has a $5,000 audio system?
>browse 4 chan
On a tiny screen?
>watch anime
You are joking, aren't you?
>read manga
I might just do that sometimes on a tablet, but certainly not on a phone.
>and call your mom wherever you are
You can't call the dead.
>and you will miss out on all the cute mobile games
Well thank goodness for that.

good find

well you're supposed to use it when you're outside. It depends on your screen size, i can read manga quite comfortably on mine, wouldn't really watch shows on a smartphone but rather on a tablet but it's still good enough for youtube videos

>Why wouldn't you have a smartphone today?
Just either use an actual computer or a laptop.
>You can still use it to listen to music, browse Sup Forums, watch anime, read manga
see above.
>Call your mom
Why would I when I could just walk up to her?
>you will miss out on all the cute mobile games
Why waste time on something that is mostly unproductive?

oh and i'm sorry for your mom, have some cute flan

I sometimes forget that people like this exist, like if you really think a smartphone wouldn't be handy in any way at all, good on ya.

I use my dad's leftover smart phone as an e-reader. I have no use for it aside from that.

You know what wouldn't be insulting to the director? Watching it when it comes to your local theater.

>The point of smartphones is that it's more than phones user.
Wasn't the original point of phones to email stay in contact?
>A superlight personal computer
It is a dumbed down computer with less features than an actual one and more proprietary software that snoops on you for commercial purposes. It causes more harm than good due to these.

You're an idiot. There's plenty of fully libre Android experiences out there, plus if you're not literally retarded you can do anything on Android that you can on Linux, because they're the exact same thing.

Reminder that you're waifus all use iPhones

Is the movie worth going to the theater to see? The logistics is kind of a pain but I don't want to miss it if it's good

>iPhone was the first kool smartphone
> phone

it couldnt even make calls

I don't just hate smartphones. I hate cellphones in general. The world expects you to be constantly on the move and constantly on call.
There's nothing nicer than just turning everything off and walking away from it all for a few hours.

Fun fact that you worthless neets wouldn't know, if you want to ever use your phone to buy something, or use it to confirm online transactions, you have to set a password.

If you're spending money so often, you need to use your phone just to sustain the amount of useless shit UPS is bringing to you, you should reevaluate your budget habits.

I'd say yeah, nothing beats the theater experience.

What? You never bought anything on the Internet? You have to set a password if you want to add a bank account to your phone.

I buy things online, but I don't do it regularly enough to bother using anything but my pc. It sounds like a real pain for buying tech parts too, if you want to double check specs.

>meme awards
>only the best of the best get chosen for an award

Dude, you want to use your phone to confirm the transaction no matter what. Do you want your money to get stolen?

Your Name wouldn't have worked without the Keit-ai meme.

I don't follow.
You just use your email to confirm anything that you're buying off of newegg/amazon/ebay.

>you can do anything on Android that you can on GNU/Linux, because they're the exact same thing.
They are two different operating system in which the Android is actually based of off the Linux kernel. Now, you wouldn't boot an actual computer with Android as the operating system would you?

disney*

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671

And then you confirm the actual payment with your phone. I bet you don't even use a safecard.

2016 is already over and we've spent all our resources of meme magic.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Never cared for the movie or anything related to the box office records or even the Keitai meme, after checking that trailer I want to see it now.

No it's not.

This even didn't make it to Golden Globes.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Zootopia got a Golden Globe nomination and win.

Your Name is limited to the LA Critics win as a consolation prize.

They can just use the fingerprint unlock.

zootopia was a western movie propped up by the jewish elite. No shit it got more normie awards, shecklegrubber isn't gunna let his money go to waste.

Progressives have won. Trump is on the wrong side of history.

#notmypresident

Never really thought about it. The chances of someone stealing my card info are pretty low. I end up using cash more often than not, when I go out.

Zootopia is also a genuine good film.

>tfw you'll never steal a girl's body and turn her into a slut that fucked everyone at her high school

To be frank, if he is being honest about never leaving the house, a smartphone would be totally useless. I don't use my smartphone at home for anything other than texting and watching youtube videos while sitting on the toilet.

>watching youtube videos while sitting on the toilet
You can do to that on a laptop.

I don't have a laptop. Why would I?

>lugging a laptop to the shitter
Why though, it's much easier and more convient to just have a phablet in your pocket.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

I wouldn't, but there's no reason that you couldn't. There isn't a single task that could be done on one but not the other.
And if you're going to include GNU in the name, you'd better include everyone else who is significant in userspace, because GNU isn't that big of a deal anymore. I know that Sup Forums wants to suck Stallman's cock, but there's no need to act like he's actually relevant in any way.

Here we go.