When will burgers man up and ban guns?

When will burgers man up and ban guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MPSHackney/status/606422410397667328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY TO LEFTYPOL JEWISH SPAM

30 people died based on your laws. UK should have stricter gun control. what kind of heartless monsters are you?

Americans will ban guns about the same time you drop your balls and become a man.

That's never you fucking cunt.

>Excluding Northern Ireland

I wonder why!

>excluding northern Ireland
Fucking kek

Including suicide in gun death stats is beyond dishonest. Most British don't have access to guns so they kill themselves by other means.

Also, this

How about the amount of acid attack

SHUT THE FUCK UP ACHMED. WE NEED OUR GUNS AND SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT US FROM SANDNIGGERS LIKE YOU!
SERIOUSLY KEEP AWAY FROM OUR POLITICS YOU SHILL AND STOP POSTING HERE BECAUSE GEORGE SOROS GIVES YOU A NICE BUCK.
I ALSO DON'T MAKE THREADS WITH
>WHEN WILL BONGS BAN CARS???
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR QUEEN I HOPE YOUR COUNTRY WILL IMPLEMENT SHARIA LAW. YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE HOW IT IS TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY OF FREEDOM.

>trusting British crime statistics

the absolute state of the mother islands is laughable

Its much easier to kill yourself on a whim if you have a loaded handgun in front of you. Other suicide methods like hanging are much scarier and require preparation

Can't wait for a hostile takeover of Britain so I can sit comfy and watch live leaks of you being executed by the hundreds because none of you cucks can fight back being disarmed.

We have something called a military to prevent a "hostile takeover" from happening.

Americans are not passive aggressive limeywristed poofs, we act on our rage rather than stew over tea

I seem to remember a certain country having to save your ass when your "something called a military" got BTFO by a superior invading force.

>we act on our rage by shooting people

So you are literally nigs then?

Fukken kek saved.

now show what our home invasion, rape and assault statistics are like per capita in comparison to america and you'll see how far not having guns gets you

Germany never invaded us, we BTFOd the luftwaffe in 1940 long before you got involved. Common core history education I presume?

>be brit
>get arrested

*sprinkle some herbal essence

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

>nb4 400 newfaggots reply and bump

Russia saved your fucking asses m8. You don't even know your own history. Later, without US involvement you'd also have squared off against BASED NAZI NIPPON. Your navy already fucking decimated at that point Britain wouldn't have stood a chance.

>we need to control other people for themselves!
Gtfo with this nanny state bullshit

>12,570

That figures contains the suicides and the graph won't include NI? That's a sad attempt at making a statement

That's bullshit, most people want a bullshit way out like OD. You're better off with a rifle or shotgun if you want to take you own life during the zombie apocalypse, folks still manage to fuck it up and survive despite losing half their heads. If you absolutely had to use a handgun it should be a .45

We have a winner!

>Russia saved your fucking asses m8

We destroyed the lufwaffe before Germany and Russia even started fighting each other. And we gave our own tanks to Russia in aid.

Stop digging yourself into a hole, you're only proving you have the IQ of a 56 percenter.

Pretty much every ww2 historian agrees that Britain would have been lost without USSR and US. US sent flotillas of supplies and equipment long before D-day. Without USSR forcing germany to redirect nearly half of its fighting force to the eastern front, Britain falling was only a question of when. You were vastly outgunned and would have lost the long haul. Either way about i, when your military gets BTFO you're all going to be lambs in the slaughterhouse because you've willfully disarmed yourselves, you stupid fucks.

>Without USSR forcing germany to redirect nearly half of its fighting force to the eastern front, Britain falling was only a question of when

Yeah, because all those men and tanks would just swim across the channel right? You are ignorant of basic concepts like air superiority and not worth replying to.

Remove suicide, blacks, and mexicans from those stats and you end up with similar rates to Western Europe.

The truth is that culture and race are the main factors in shootings, not simply having guns around (as the hundreds of millions of gun's that whites own)

Is a brit here seriously implying he doesn't know how navies work?

Take them from my cold, dead hands.

You still can't refute the fact that if a hostile takeover occurs you're all as good as dead. Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghani goat fuckers beat back modern sophisticated militaries because THEIR PEOPLE were armed and could use population as concealment.

You prefer getting invaded by Pakis and Niggers than the bad bad Aryans :^)

Why the fuck are you taking a shot at burgers you faggot?
Log off your fucking proxy, Anglos should stick together.

op is a fag

>UK
>90% White
There you go

'Hitler cancelled the German plan to invade Britain - Operation Sea Lion - because it no longer had the means. “ On 17 September 1940, Hitler held a meeting with Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring and Generalfeldmarschall Gerd von Rundstedt during which he became convinced the operation was not viable.”

This was for a number of good reasons:

Germany had no military invasion fleet, being forced to use wooden river barges, which were collected in rivers of northern France, where they were bombed repeatedly by the RAF.
For the seaborne invasion to have crossed the English Channel, Germany needed to sink the Royal Navy, a feat it never looked liked being able to accomplish.
To have crossed the Channel and maintained logistics, Germany also needed to defeat the RAF, so after Germany had lost the Battle of Britain by 11 October, 1940, such an invasion was doomed to failure.'

fuck off, achmed

Guns are just part of parcel in living in Burgenland. This is the new normal

Yeah we would have been fucked alone, and it's not surprising. They'd got us beaten on production.
But we did well, surprisingly well for what we had - You guys helped us get off of the ropes and back into a proper fight.

Its funny because the criminals dont seem to take notice of these laws you fucking moron.
>knife bin "surely people will use it"
>guns are illegal "surely people will take notice and do the gentlemanly thing"
Our government is a fucking joke and all they care about is fingering who sexually harrased what mp when.

>not if but when
You're a fucking dense one aren't ya? Without germany having to divert so much of its navy to fight USSR in Nordic region they'd have successfuly blockaded your ports and would have starved you out. Not even the Irish could potato you out of that cold hard truth.

what kind of mental gymnastics do you perform to equate being defenseless to "manning up" ?
fucking cucks.

NEVER. FUCK YOU

If by new you mean since the country's inception

>man
>ban
>bing
>bong

Right, so the UK buying food from the USA constitutes you "saving" us. The USA currently imports coffee from South America, so are spics saving you? Moron

Never. There will be war before that. See, weaponry is power. We ain't gonna agree with foolish arguments. There are no new arguments BTW.

Sage

Why do you care? You hate us anyways so shouldn't you be happy when we die?

>Shooting at schools is somehow more significant than the several bombing or any other forms of massacre
Why do liberals believe this?

Likelyhood is that bathwater is the same colour as your skin muttboi

>excluding northern ireland
always cracks me up

I love America that's why I want to save you from yourselves by getting you to ban guns

>US and USSR don't get involved
>RAF BTFO's Luftwaffen in Bob
>Hitler a masses artillery in northern france
>full naval assault on British ports
>U-boats sink everything in port
>Britain fucking starves to death
Yeah, you guys were totally fine on your own and you don't need guns to defend yourselves from an invading force. Stay delusional, friend.

Unironically didn't expect this. You're one of the only Britbongs I've ever seen some to our defense. Thanks lad, it means a lot.

*come

My money is he's an expat.

>suicides are gun violence

KYS

>cocksucking this hard

>Americans literally have dirt roads

Genuinely glad my dad moved back to the UK from the US when he raised a family.

That's more in line with what I expected.

Violence: behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Suicide by gun is behaviour involving physical force intended to kill yourself, therefore it is gun violence

Yes. When will you virgins man up and ban guns, so that black crime gangs have an easier time to shoot down whites with the weapons we're smuggling to them ?

Begone bongtard

Gun incidents versus violent incidents are always the true measure here.

If 1 person less dies to guns but 10 more people get an acid bath, are you really ahead?

That already disqualifying any discrimination from "people killed in gun incidents" to more stringent measures such as measuring gun homicide, since gun suicide is a major conmtributing factor that is in some ways external.

When they make a pill that makes letting dudes put there dicks in your butt not gay.

tell us about your charming acid attacks again?

But what happens when the ppl serving in the military, or if they get pissed at your own government etc? Like highly pic related. What then?

Unironicall asking btw, not just to the Op who is obviously baiting, but to anyone lurking here who actually believes in gun control.

What's wrong with dirt roads?

You dumb fucks still have cobblestone streets which are about as up to date as your knowledge of dental hygiene.

Violence: an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws

Self harm and suicide are legal. Therefore, they cannot be violence.

that has to be fake

>When will burgers man up and ban guns?
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>Its much easier to kill yourself on a whim if you have a loaded handgun in front of you. Other suicide methods like hanging are much scarier and require preparation
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm caused suicides.

>We have something called a military to prevent a "hostile takeover" from happening.
Our firearm rights are not subject to the effectiveness of the military.

Our firearm rights are not subject to others abusing those firearm rights.

>Germany never invaded us, we BTFOd the luftwaffe in 1940 long before you got involved. Common core history education I presume?
The Jews were responsible for starting WW2.

does it matter how someone is killed? if not, include totals per capita as well.

otherwise gtfo.

>other methods are much harder
Like this one for example?

We need to go a step further and chop off hands.

Seems pretty plausible. Consider this
mobile.twitter.com/MPSHackney/status/606422410397667328

I wish I had the time to set up a proxy server in the UK so I can create a fraudulent British police account and post the confiscation of qurans in a weapon sweep.

The vast majority of Bongs hate this country and are open about it. This is a fact. That's why you're trying to subvert our government with limp-wristed faggotry to weaken our populace.

>a wild nigger wants to stab you
>in UK the nigger kills you and walks
>in US you kill the nigger and walk

You get to exclude N Ireland, we get to exclude niggers.

>repeating the same phrase over and over

>people get shot in a country's ghettos
I am so surprised.

Actually, it was the KGB and a bunch of old Jews working in tandem to subvert the west, and it created a feedback loop that has survived both of them.

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

Yep, the same criminal justice system that lied and covered up a 14 year old being chopped up and served as "kabeebs" by muslims. British crime statistics are as trustworthy as Zimbabwean dollars.

>last 4 figures aren't adjusted for population
>doesn't break it down into suicide/homicide/justifiable homicide

I like guns as much as any American, but at least I can acknowledge the issues without resorting to blatant distortion.

>>repeating the same phrase over and over
We'll keep repeating the truth until it penetrates your thick skull.

I know you live in a country where people are thrown into prison for not liking a tranny's facebook post but do you honestly believe your rights to freedom of speech should be limited because someone else says something evil/bad/wrong/naughty?

No?

Then why are you applying that to firearm rights?

>in US you kill the nigger and walk
only if you are a nonwhite or a white woman. White men will be accused of "murdering" an innocent black man who dindu nuffin, and sentenced to a lifelong prison sentence for "racially motivated murder".

No doubt the KGB/Zionists/Frankfurt School were the main forces in subverting the West, but Bongs have always despised us because of our history. 95% of Bongs would celebrate if America collapsed.

Neat. Now post your murders using knives or blugeons. I'll give you a hint. Murders per capita are nearly identical between the UK and US. Also the majority of killings in our country are done by blacks killing other blacks. White people here don't act like savages.

Nope. I believe in most of the states it will be considered justifiable homicide or something, burgers back me up.

Also this. They include suicide rates into gun homicide rates to inflate it and make it look bigger than it really is.

You have to defuse that one carefully, otherwise you open yourself up to them accusing you of not caring about suicide cases.

>You have to defuse that one carefully, otherwise you open yourself up to them accusing you of not caring about suicide cases.
Or you bluntly state that our rights aren't subject to suicides.

They want you to be willing to accept some revocation of your rights to "reduce firearm deaths"

You need to let those faggots know that your rights aren't subject to others abusing those rights.

If they want to reduce suicides, they need to figure out a way to do it in a way that doesn't involve forcing others to have fewer rights.

Well when our country is the landmass of something like 40 times the size of the UK with noticeably reduced population density, even a higher gdp/capita won't make it viable to have flawlessly maintained/paved roads, which the UK doesn't do too well with either.