Liberals will defend this

>Liberals will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170725092159/http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So we should jail the girl?

The state of sweden

Yes, she was the real rapists because how she looked made the muslims want to rape her

your school principals have more sympathy for rapists than the victims.

Your country is just one giant mental asylum

muslims are red pilled af why don't we just convert at this point it seems like the most logical thing to do.

Link or it's fake news

They never think of imprisoning people as prevention they think of it as only punishment. These people need to be stopped you emotional faggots!

is she a Polish slag?

you laugh but poles are preparing for all out war, i just wish the rake would reach you too

>Converting to Islam
>Leaf

What a surprise

What in the goddamn... Get out.

There was a time for revolution and violence in Europe, and we are way beyond that point.

Jesus Christ, how humiliating.

>(((Pamela Geller)))
Is there a non-kike source? Just to be sure.

The rapist was 18-20 year old if I remember correctly, god how dumb swedes are putting grown men from cultures with zero respect for women (or goat boys for that matter) together with children.

>you laugh but poles are preparing for all out war
A war with whom, exactly? All those dangerous Vietnamese immigrants?

Imagine you were the father.
What would you do now?

id give the poor refugee child my house and then id kill myself for producing such an Islamophobic daughter
(if you dont think they havent started putting hormones in swedish water, youre wrong)

>2017-03
>No link
Let me save your pathetic thread OP

web.archive.org/web/20170725092159/http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/

I need the link

Explain this comment and how it ended up in your fucking head. What brought you to ask this fucking question, What is going on in your goddamn mind Mohammad?

>1512332281271.png
>Pamela Geller
>Jewish activist
>bretibart
Sorry, nothing to defend here....
/thread