FULL LEFTISTS MELDOWN IMMINENT!!!!

FULL LEFTISTS MELDOWN IMMINENT!!!!

Supreme court allows trumps travel ban

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/937818324100177924

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7hkgzf/us_supreme_court_lets_trump_travel_ban_take_full/?sort=new
youtube.com/watch?v=9AIAKVst7jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read this and starting single the national anthem. Hes really done a lot good in the last few days.

Amazing. The president can determine who gets into the country? Well golly. Who voted against it, the spic and the Jew?

A fucking leaf

Dats racist

MUH FEELINGS

>how do people that fled their shit storm of a country visit their families now?!
How retarded is this shit? More likely than not, the Syrians here are likely refugees, refugees eventually have to go back. So, if they’re voluntarily returning to Syria, they ought to not be allowed back

We are all immigrants.

MAGA bump.

from reddit:

Civil. Mass. Disobedience. It's what has to happen next folks. People have been asking WHY...WHY is America not taking to the streets and causing an absolute scene of chaos. It's been analysed by historians and even psychologists. The answer is that our generation has NOT known this type of danger. We had it good. We had peace. The LAST generation to have done this belonged to Martin Luther King. Until we are willing to get uncomfortable, to risk and to make noise...we will get more of the same. Nothing changes until we change it, friends.

I love leftist tears

Screencap pls

Toll payment status: PENDING

i could get sick of winning like this.
NOT!!
keep it up, Don, we might be able to get them all to an hero.

Is that Lauren Southern? lol

sorry bro
you can go here and scroll down like a half dozen posts and you'll find it
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7hkgzf/us_supreme_court_lets_trump_travel_ban_take_full/?sort=new

there are several really good ones but frankly i expected more. maybe they have finally accepted all this

Franco should not have left survivors.

You should report it to the FBI for inciting violence

i disagree. it is best to let these people just embarrass themselves. never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake, or whatever it is

im getting a bag of popcorn ready as we speak, because you know for a fact fellow anons are going to be posting pics of twitter meltdowns

I hope they do take to the streets, only to get truck raped by the shitskins they love so much.

Roos Poo in Loo

MUH MUSLIME BAAN

they won't. they're pussies. imagine the larping here if we had upvotings and points and all that. these people are just losers man. they are pretending because the approval is what they crave. they know exactly what to say. i could easily do it. anyone could.

Alright, good point

I never understood the grounds to stop this.

Who has legal authority to say what countries people can immigrate from? It seems like something the federal government would have a final say of such things.

>"Civil" Disobedience
Hundred. Round. Drums. It's what has to happen next folks.

MUH RIGHTS

specifically the executive branch. specifically the president, yes. the whole thing is 100% political. shockingly, RBG was one of two dissenting votes. i believe fucking goddamned sotomayor was the other. otherwise it was a bipartisan decision and it didn't take much to reach it. just keep in mind there are two ladies on this thing that are actually not there to do their jobs

... isnt this ban only 3 months anyway? What the fuck? If they let it through back in February it would have already been done with.

Post salt pls, I need an immediate salt drop guys.

No

MAGA

>a hundred drum circles vs. hundred round drums

dropping redpills for tourists from other sites

Beta mags make my rifle too front heavy. Can I go with those nifty 50 rounders instead?

bump

They can go out, they just can’t return.

>for the time being

Do they not know what the Supreme Court is?

The fact that it was not 9-0 poses a threat to the Republic.

Gingrich

Sotomayor

Mine that salt boys. I get drunk off of Liberal tears.

As a Canadian- I will not visit the US under dumpy trump-nor any friends- good bye tourism

got some good newts for you
it was ginsburg
but that's what i said above and it's INCREDIBLY important to remember. this is a clear-cut thing. these two are purely agenda-driven and frankly dangerous any time they get to hear something

Jewberg is going to die at any moment and I can’t wait for Trump to nominate Scalia 2.0 in her place.

You can bet her (((doctors))) are pumping her full of every unholy fetus-derived life serum in existence to keep her breathing.

Were they full or partial dissenters

Incoming

The great syrup embargo of 2018.
How will we recover?

No shit it's constitutional and based on Obama-era framework. We knew this for months only deluded leftists who thought "but it's le rayciss" thought it would get overturned.

God bless

What's funny is the tourists that matter - Asians - will like this and feel safer

(((Jacob)))

>why aren't people on the streets???

Because a majority of Americans approve of it. And Democrats know it's a losing campaign issue so they aren't gonna die on this hill.

Nobody cares about your canadian tire money, bucko.

Front heavy shouldn't matter in the prone, homie.

She spelled terrorism wrong.

>if you fight your enemy they win

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9AIAKVst7jw

Reddit salt incoming

You just know some faggot federal judges will virtue signal by still trying to block it

good ban saudi arabia too

someone with an account plz send faggot this

>NOT WANTING CAR BOMBERS AND SHEEP FUCKERS IN YOUR COUNTRY LITERALLY PUTS YOU AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THEM!!!

Youall suck trump cock so much
Big wow 90 days they can’t come over
After 2 months it’s back to normal
This means absolutely nothing
It’s just to make you think he’s doing something idiots

LOL some of clinton's and obama appointed judges voted for the ban

at last!

Finally some goddamn good news.

Fuck the 9th circus, Supreme Court just dipped their nuts into those liberal faggot's assholes.

>DEFEND THIS

have the salt mines of cuckistan reopened?

THE LEAVES ARE GOING BACK TO THEIR LEAFPILE

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

God bless America

if this post doesn't make you hate the meme flags here, i don't know what will
the 90 days has elapsed several times over
and nobody sucks trump cock. but you better count your lucky stars that despite all his problems he got this done to reduce the chance you get your head cut off on the train
and the end of the argument, no matter what you are someone who wants more immigrants from non-functioning governments, typically with a belief system that demands your murder, to come into this place. that's how it boils down.

RAPEFUGEES WELCOME

TO FUCK RIGHT OFF LMAO

GO BE MUDSLIME SOMEWHERE ELSE

Yes

You would have to be truly delusional to think that Trump was acting outside of his purview on this.

Huh? Bye.

Can someone make a mashup of this with unite the right protesters and antifa?
It'll make lefties buttblasted since they love the narrative that white nationalism is worse than violent antifa

Travel into the U.S. is not a fucking right. I don't understand what these goddamned morons do not get about that.

Kek

I tried but I have something like 5 days on my ban left. Dumb cucks.

>90 days
>2 months

Tell it to the jews

>Ruth Bader Grimsberg

GOOD!!! Stay in your frozen county

Thanks user

I don't think thats the point to be made. When a basic constitutional question like this is failed by a partisan judge, they should be impeached by congress. That's the whole point of checks and balances no? Not to mention the judiciary delaying this in the first place. Both federal judges who challenged should also be impeached....

Heh

>specifically the executive branch. specifically the president, yes. the whole thing is 100% political.
Thanks, this is what I thought.

You're welcome

Fucking finally. I love Trump. Burgers are blessed with such a president.

>shitskin sand niggers BTFO
>the only good muslim is a dead muslim

Bye bye Leaf.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies tonight.

>muh Venezuelan and North Korean Muslims

Are you expecting anyone to give a shit or is this another shillbot reply?