Im not an expert, but can you survive when your throat is slit?

im not an expert, but can you survive when your throat is slit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plvKlnguJVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, you can tape it up with a packing tape ala Arcueid and you'll be fine.

Depends on what is slit but yes.
Just make sure you don't choke on your own blood.

If you get medical help immediately yeah

Yes, you'd need to pinch the yugular to gain a few seconds.

Depends how deeply you are cut. If it just cuts skin, you'll bleed a lot but you can live. If the cut is too deep and it opens up major veins or arteries, you're fucked but you'll have several seconds of consciousness possibly

Not with that attitude.

You bleed out in a matter of seconds. You can survive with immediate medical attention and hospitalization.

so this is going to be "Ajin" level of torture huh..

Ask ISIS

Oshimi saving the vampire genre.

Maybe if the cut isnt the whole way and shallow enough and provided the blood lost isnt bucket loads .But I'm just talking outta my ass here.

Shit son.

So is Okazaki gonna end up with Nora or is Gosho our girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=plvKlnguJVE

He lived, immediate medical attention can save you.

to be fair the guy that saved him was a Vietnam veteran

Gosho going to be a vampire hunter.It would be hilarious if oshimi timeskip this to a late teen gosho trying her best join the police or learning to kill some scumbag vampire with our mc broken from the experiments all those years of course.

Depends on what veins/arteries were cut. If the jugular is cut, you'll have quite a few minutes. If the carotid is cut, around a minute or so at most. Stopping the bleeding will mean you live though if you do it quickly.

>get your neck slit open
>modern medical science can save you

>get cancer
>can't do shit, better luck next time

What a world we live in huh.

Cant be helped, thats our dna shitting up.

Neck splitting is a much older problem which we've worked on for some time. Cancer is a lot more complicated and new. And in fairness there have been great inroads fighting many kinds of cancer, just not most/all.

Most cancers are very treatable if diagnosed early.

>reconnecting tubes is easier than permanently eradicating billions of self-replicating cells invisible to the naked eye

who would've thought

Uh.. what?
Speak english weirdo

The fuck you talking about, some cancer's survival rate is 99%, I'd take those odds over having neck slit open

You need to be 18 to post here.

AAAAAAH WHY FUCK I'M BEHIND.

Fuck, what did they do to best girl?

Shes ded.

>try to post from my isp
>your isp has been blocked
>try to post using 4g
>your isp has been blocked
>literally had to buy a Sup Forums pass if I wanted to post

Anyway, Oshimi is a fucking god is what I wanted to say.

>Happiness
>It's constant depressing bullshit

OSHIMIIIIIIII

>he survived this

>Oshimi Shuzo
>anything but constant depressing bullshit
Well, apart from that cute stuttering girl one.

Don't forget about that manga about that girl who was obsessed with dicks and constantly asked some beta to show his dick so that she could draw tons of dick pics.

What, you can't?

>to
>this
Cut the main oxygen supply for the brain and the subject goes unconscious in few seconds
then the brain cells start to die in few minutes.

Avant-garde something, right? I haven't read that one actually, even though I'm a huge Oshimi Shuzo fanboy

Its hilarious user,another dick crazy girl masterpiece by oshimi.

When it comes to dick crazy girl masterpieces nothing can beat AnH and Boku wa Mari no Naka but I'm downloading that shit right now.

yes?

Will she become a slayer?

>wait a whole month for a new chapter
>it's a 0 dialogue chapter again
Next one better be an infodump, Happiness is the only ongoing manga I'm following and I don't wanna speedread through that shit in less than a minute.

What was happening in the last few pages? Was it Nora calling Okazaki's name? Does getting shot in the head not kill her kind or something?

how the fuck am I supposed to know the name of this shit. there's a fucking topic bar, use it. help us newtards out please damn

Happiness by Oshimi Shuzo, it's mentioned in the 5.5 posts this thread has, please look harder.

>spoonfeeding
Just tell the faggot to read the thread.

Contary to popular belief, people don't instantly die when they are killed unless their brain is destroyed. You can keep on going with some decent fatal wounds with the length of time dependant on the fatality. Having your neck slit would make you faint pretty quickly from blood loss.

Are you retarded? Having your neck split open is far simpler than getting cancer, what the fuck is the problem that you see here?

Just go the public library or something you fucking moron
Was "Oshimi is a fucking god" really worth $20 to post?

If those words sound "smart" to you then you should just end your life

Guys, yuki obviously turned her into a vampire. Her wounds just haven't closed yet. She was obviously passed out long enough for something to happen with Yuki and Sakurane, and the house to catch fire. She'd be long dead from the neck wound in that time. Yuki bit her to save her life.

Anyone else like the torture scene? It really conveyed the pain without being grimdark or edgy by just being a few pages of highly detailed torture.

Actually yes, I can even post it every day for 365 days now.

How about some words next time, Shuzo?

Those restrains certainly looked different from the usual ones in movies or anime, the design looked retarded but its pretty unnerving.
>tfw happiness thread more than 15 posts

Probably not, since that other guy still took like a minute to die after being chopped apart by a train.
She might be dead though and Okazaki's just hallucinating, same as Goto. Or vampires share a psychic link with people they love or something? I really doubt Okazaki was thinking of an cheering on Goto given his circumstances though, so she at least was just hallucinating.

Words are for idiots. True art uses no words. I didn't rush this chapter by filling half of it with noodle-sketches of Okazaki, it's art I tell you, ART!

Fran can do it

I think emergency surgeons sometimes pierce the trachea with a tube or something.
Technically you breathe thanks to the diaphragm it's cool as long as your lung have access to oxygen.

That's what I thought too, Gosho saw her brother because she was dying but then he told her it's not her time yet because she was turning into a vampire. That would explain why she saw Okazaki calling to her, much loke Okazaki envisioned Nora.

I don't think Yuki did it on purpose though, guy's pretty fucked up to think straight.

The drug's are messing him up not the torture itself, 1/10 torture scene.

Yes, though as others have said it depends on how deep the cut is, the cut could have only nicked or missed the important bits which is totally survivable. If you go all the way to the external vein it might be survivable with compression and quick medical treatment. If you go down through the muscle to the artery/internal vein you are gonna bleed out in 30 to 90 seconds no ifs ands or buts.

She got stabbed by a pedophile.

No, she got shot in the head.

Unfortunately for a lot of people who get their throat slit, yes you absolutely can. It doesn't kill you immediately, or even super quickly. Most of the time, people lose consciousness from shock well before dying of blood loss.

I can see where your train of thought is, but those are totally unrelated things.

One is reconnecting stuff that is severed.

The other one is trying to overcome rampant cells that have stopped dying because their DNA has become damaged.

You're comparing what is essentially fixing a leak to reprogramming the most advanced supercomputer in existence.

>people still think cancer isn't curable

Come on now, if you're in the special elite club you can be cured the next day.

kek underrated

>when your throat is slit?
Well that's the thing. Most people SLIT it. That's wrong. You don't slice. You THRUST into the throat. Otherwise you cannot guarantee you'll kill.

And always bleed your animals properly.

>paying actual money to post a five-word-long shitty opinion

Yeah bruh the rich are just hiding the cure. It's not like the guy that made it wouldn't get even richer if he supplied it to the public.
Cancer isn't a disease, it's an inevitability of living cells. It's never going to be curable because outside of a scanner that can document the state of every single cell in your body, cancer will almost always progress to an out of control state before it is noticed. AT that point, you just have to nuke the person's entire cell system and hope all the cancer dies before the treatment kills the patient.

There is some hockey game where a guy's neck gets sliced and he ends up living.

Walk on JAP!

Kys

>the poor man's Asano strikes again