Alright can someone tell me why the Deep State has so much fear of Roy Moore winning?

The propaganda is at full blast

Because he's accused of being a pedophile

He's accused of being a pedophile because they're afraid of him winning

They would want him to win if he was an actual pedophile because they would be able to control him like the rest of the deep state politicians

Is it possible that he's actually just a degenerate pedophile? Like the dozens of other satanic pedophiles in the government?

Or does that have to be a lie because he's on your side.

He is from Alabama

Because he's a constitutional conservative Christian - everything the left hates.

Because is Trump gets a firm hold of the Senate he'll return law and order which will be the ultimate redpill because poverty and unemployment will be gone with the wind.

It is step toward Christian alignment

Tightens the vote margin, makes it harder for Trump to have his agenda passed. all they want is to obstruct.

Why wasn't he outed as a pedophile when he was causing all kinds of trouble as a judge?

If you knew anything about America, you'd know that the democrats hire whores to make accusations against every republican who ever runs for office.

He owes no one in congress any favors and will say things and introduce bills that make republicans look less liberal, which is not what neocons want at all.

Well Roy Morre is a child rapist, so that cant be very good for the republicans... first they support Donald Trump, and now another rapist. It looks pretty bad. You guys have become full degenerates. From Lincoln to Child rapists..... think about it, before its too late.

and republicans are the good guys who play by the rules and never seem to win?

have you ever considered the fact that you guys might just actually be degenerates

Doug Jones grabbed my penis when I was 13

Because he's a threat to judicial supremacy which is their favorite method of imposing atheism and degeneracy

Basically, they thought they could sink his campaign because of the other high-profile cases that have occurred recently. Moore's past with younger women was already known, and had been brought up before. Basically, they've been sitting on it until the right moment, and now the moment had come and they've misfired. So of course they're furious about it.

It doesn't like (among other things) populism or Christianity.

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13 and he was 18

WE HE STEP ASIDE???

You should see Podestas paintings that he hangs in his home about pedophilia and he was Hillarys campaign chairman

Doug Jones should withdraw from the race

Because he is gonna try to take their child slaves for himself.

I have seen them, and I dont like him. The question is why do you hate podesta but love Donald Trump? Both of them rape kids.

It started off with them simply preferring his primary opponent because they thought Luther Strange would be easier to control. Once they declared against Moore, their perception as being powerful became tied to Moore losing. If he wins, they look weak, meaning others will have the courage to oppose them too.

Well for one Trump doesn't hang those paintings checkmate atheists

There's no proof on Trump like there is on Podesta

It happened to #metoo.

When will the Democrats stop supporting pedophile Doug Jones?

>Why Moore
Because when Trump inevitably takes the impeachment pill, he needs the votes to withhold himself until Sessions can strike.
This entire year has been a distraction. Trump is an Entertainer ffs.

Ivanka is Trump's property to do with as he wishes. Podesta rapes other people's kids, which is theft.

They hate Christians and white people.

>Trump rapes kids
Liberals unironically believe this.

not really the deep state so much as Mitch Mcconnell. He doesn't want some loudmouth redneck who won't play ball. but looks like he is gettig one nonetheless

Genius. You're right, I hadn't considered this. I was on the fence but this convinced me that all accusers are fraudulent as fuck...

This is why I love logic and reasoning. Easy to derive more knowkedge out of the limited information you have.

>accusations from decades ago aren't made until after Moore wins the primary and it's too late to put a different Republican candidate on the ballot

That's actually profound.

I don't know if I inherently buy into the deep state thing, but I can tell you that Roy Moore is everything that mainstream Republican leaders and 'movers and shakers' DON'T want.

They want a party of Paul Ryans.

Roy Moore does... and you love him.

1) GOP hates Trump. With that fact in mind, Trump has just enough political capital to get them to do what he wants, and even then, they try to foil him along the way. Roy Moore is another firm vote in the Trump agenda camp. The swamp wants to go the direction of getting enough people to impeach him, or worse. Moore is the opposite direction.

2) All of the legal implications that come from Moore supporting Trump

3) Elections reverberate, like an echo. Winners win more, losers lose more. If Moore wins it's an affirmation on the Trump agenda and gives him a higher chance of succeeding in further elections. If the other guy wins, this takes the steam out of the Trump agenda and movement, thus stunting it.

Death of the Uniparty. The little game these cock suckers play will be coming to an end and it gives Trump another ally, which they fucking hate the idea of.

Its not the deep state its Leftists. He is anti-degeneracy therefore they despise him

If it were fear he would have had a (((heart attack))) or committed sudoku. It's a psyop to get stupid people, like you, to back him because you think he's on your side. Why don't you mindless animals wake up already? You're being controlled and you're helping them to do it.

Leftists are just another group of pawns.

Easily: The deep state doesn't give a FUCK about whether or not he's a pedo. Many of them and their associates are as well.
>What has them worried? Why is this getting endless time in the news?
They're worried because they realized that Jeff Sessions isn't a Nothingburger like they assumed. He's where he is now specifically to stall for time while the real ongoing investigation into the deep state is taking place. (See latest news about gnu being investigated for 11 months.) If Roy Moore were to lose then Sessions would have to go back to Alabama, which would throw a wrench in the plans of those who are working to reign in the real criminals of this country.

Was looking for a place to share this. Pic is both sides of an ad that's been mailed out specifically to black families' households in cities near me and in my area.
I know it's only going to black families because the mail carrier that shared this with me knows everyone on his route, and he knows exactly who did or didn't get them.
I know it's typical of democrats to do this kind of thing, but it still irked me.
I don't care at all for Roy Moore, but Doug Jones is just as shit and shady

Same reason they were so afraid of Trump winning: they're both anti-establishment politicians. Trump is limited in how much he can fix the country when Congress is controlled by Democrats and neocons who do everything they can to block him, but if you start electing people to Congress who support the same nationalist policies as Trump, then the government starts working for the American people instead of the elites. They're doing everything they can to prevent that.

Funny, those posters are actually an endorsement for Moore. Most Alabama people hate niggers and would love for segregation to come back. Democrats should just give up on Alabama, they will not win it. At least republicans know California is a lost cause.

he represents a breaking away from the uniparty.

he is the first in a long line of people that will be replacing uniparty incumbents through the next few election cycles. rhinos and non-entrenced dems will be replaced with well vetted people who are aligned with what productive members of society want rather than what unproductive people cry about.

he represents the end of the welfare/warfare state, unchecked immigration, and the state monopoly on education.

old ron paul voters are starting to see the revolution that started 10 years ago take hold.

after 2018 election we will have enough true patriots in office to set some things straight.

If it's only going to nigger households it's a huge waste of money. No nigger was ever going to vote for a republican. Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13 and he was 18.

the people willing to develop false accusations had much less interest in 'bama state politics

if Moore truly was a pedo, they'd stay quiet and use it to control him...

Because then they can't obstruct trumps agenda as easily in the Senate.

Right now, all they need is McCain and 1 more stooge to block any chance of passing Trump's agenda like they did with Obamacare repeal.

With Roy Moore, they would need to work extra hard to get another traitor to block legislation.

>Deep State
There is that term again, I don't think you know what that term means.

As said by
it's only going to niggers to keep them voting democrat, unnecessary as that is

>Because he's a constitutional conservative Christian - everything the left hates.

He also supports Israel, I guess you do as well, Mr. Christian.

But Luther Strange votes with GOP for all their awful legislation

You guys aren't very bright.

Simple answer: He's NOT a pedophile

Because it means the right is starting to be amoral consequential in action just like the left has been for decades. This could signal conflicts coming in the future

>James Alefantis, are you a pedophile?
>No
>Debunked
I mean, it’s not that hard to disprove pedophilia, right NYT?

Roy Moore is helping out the politicians that are sexual deviants and kiddie diddlers. He is completely safe in winning that seat. Jones has no chance.
Basically Moore is taking the heat of being a diddler to help out the true diddlers and degenerates. He CANNOT be corrupted, which is why the DS is afraid of him.

The cbts kikes don't care about any other child raping, owl worshiping reptilians except the Podesta brothers. They've been shown all available evidence for Jewish pedophile rings, but they won't touch that information.

Is it really so hard to believe that maybe the general public, not some secret collective or government operatives, want to avoid putting an accused pedophile in congress?

Harvey Weinstein was a sacrifice (by the deep state/Mossad/etc) to get the ball rolling again against gropey men in power so they can regain their lost control. All this has been happening because the pussy grabbing thing didn't work against Trump.

Roy Moore is the first test case. If Roy Moore wins then the blackmail industry has lost a lot of its leverage.

He can stop John McCain from sabotaging votes.

Good post. When moore wins,the deep state loses even more clout, more people will feel emboldened tofight back.
The golden age of america is upon us.

I used to preface these things saying "if it turns out trump, Moore committed these crimes, of course they should see justice" but fine and time again it's proven is nothing but lies from the paid propogandists in the MSM.

MAGA

He won't play their game. He has a reputation of bering hard headed and determined and doesnt bend to pressure. He is a nightmare for DC because they can't buy him and it's unlikely they can catch him with a whore so they can blackmail him.

He also has an unfiltered tongue and will likely start spilling the goods on the establishment. I'm from Bama. We voted for him for all these reasons.

Doug Jones is actually known to be a pedo yet it hasn't come out...cant figure out why.

One man like Moore can expose the Washington uniparty for what it is.

Cleaver

This. Lived in Alabama all my life and even liberal high school kids don't like niggers. This "Roy Moore doesn't like blacks!" tactic just reeks of pure outsider opinion.

The fact that someone thinks that that strategy will work in Alabama in any other way than getting more blacks to vote is indicative of people who are wholly unfamiliar with the people of this state.

Moore will win.

It's the final week.

You shouldn't worry though, all they're doing today is rehashing old news that everyone in Alabama who's going to vote on December 12 has already heard. They have nothing new to offer.

>pedophile rapist
>WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS GUY?!?!!?!
If Moore was a democrat you faggots would be losing your goddam minds trying to discredit him and end his career

And? We already have pedophiles in the gov't

Roy Moore did nothing wrong.

You guys unironically support a pedophile

Republican senate majority is at stake. Blue win is a completely neutered admin.

>attempt a straw man argument
>get confused
>btfo yourself
>let's just call everyone a pedo instead
I do like how you admit podesta is a pedo though, admitting it is the first step

Because the last thing they want in the Senate is a confirmed heterosexual who takes the Law and the Gospels seriously. Such people are not for sale at any price.

The media deployed all the false accusations they could at Trump, and nothing worked. Not even the Russia narrative.

They are in a state of absolute panic now, and desperately throwing everything they can fake, no matter how ridiculous, at every Republican up for election.

If Roy Moore loses, "pedophile" will become the new "racist" for the next two decades, and the end result will be the word losing all meaning, and pedophiles will be free to rape all the kids they can catch, just like Nazis are free to walk the streets of Charleston.

And any person worthy of being a parent would fight to the last breath to keep that from happening. Bad enough nobody cares if you're a racist any more, we don't need pedophiles enjoying the same protection.

Because the left wants the "win" and the extra seat, as his competition in this race is a leftist puppet and he's not afraid of speaking out against the establishment, as he's a bit of a firebrand kind of like Trump.They are trying to slow Trump's momentum and get themselves a big win, and this is their best shot at the moment to keep their base going as their funding flops.

The ((((establishment))) hates the working men from the south, especially from Alabama. They cant stand to see anyone represent them