Which level are you on Sup Forums

Which level are you on Sup Forums

The second one

Way beyond all of this. I'm so woke I can astrally travel to Mars and walk inside the pyramids there. Jesus is pretty cool tho.

1/2

Everything up to 5, but returning to paganism is the correct choice going forward. What we have now is the inevitable sad end of Christianity

The last one.
I've accepted Jesus as my lord and savior.
The best feeling ever.
I'm ready to do anything the lord commands of me.

Trying to make Adam a complete soul

Last form where you hit degenerates over the head with your KJV bible.

who /spirtualbutnotreligious/ here

7th one, I'm a mason

3-4

The next level.

I'm on second last level but still a faithless atheist. What do, sempai?

You cant deny the influence jesus and the bible had on shaping western thought and civ

Shakespeare as well, but the bible is much more important

He is the Almighty One, Alpha and Omega, Advocate, Author and Perfecter of Our Faith, Authority, Bread of Life, Beloved Son of God, Bridegroom, Chief Cornerstone, Deliverer, Faithful and True, Good Shepherd, Great High Priest, Head of the Church, Holy Servant, "I Am", Immanuel, and the King of Kings.

The lord has over 50 names/titles in the bible. He is the true ruler of this land.

Number 5, but not with an Abrahamic religion

>semetic religion from jewland
>loves rapefugees
>has caused white guilt
>done nothing to stop low white birth rights
>hasn't killed Muslims or Jews in years
Tell me why this cucked religion is good?

You need to find the right church that teaches the actual word of god.
A lot of churches are trying to be politically correct.

Ahhh...so you have seen the alternative dimension time line without judeo Christian religions ? Fucking flappy headed cannuck

The one that doesn't worship the same god the jews and muslims worship

5. I’m willing to kill pagans when the time comes.

Deus Vult
I'm ready for a crusade desu.

Five.
I just can't do 6.

How do you get from 4 to 5+ lads?

Paganism didn't work, do you know how I know?

Christ is King, and any who believe otherwise shall either willfully kneel or bend the knee in the end, when the End Times come

Alternate between the last 3. Got over the 1st one pretty quickly once I saw a set of stairs levitate.

you fool.

There is no evidence of the Christian god (or any god for that matter), but I understand the positive effects of a unifying belief system that encourages moral behavior

The fifth one, without the actually following christ part.

Christ ate sperm. You're a cuck.

Yes and it was called Scandinavia.
A bunch of retarded cavemen raping women, children and drinking goats blood.

I am on step 4 and might take a serious look at step 5 in the future.
would god forgive me for all the 2d loli i have sined with?

Daily reminder: If you are christian and racist you are a hypocrite

“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” Romans 14:11

Every knee will bend when they meet the lord.

The Kingdom is not of this world, Jesus doesn't care what we do in this world or how divided we are as long as we follow the New Covenant you fucking ignorant heathen.

1, but i don't see how not worshiping a zombie kike/skydaddies makes you a brainlet.

Study the Bible, once you understand what it's trying to say in today's language, and the accurate prediction that it made 2000 years ago, then you'll be more enlightened. I'm a very skeptical person but over the past 18 months I've gone from full atheists retard, to agnostic Christian. I don't know if I'll ever 100% believe in God, but there's definitely parts of the Bible that are undeniably true

t. worships dead kike on a stick
14/88!

The current generation of internet Christians would have been militant atheists ten years ago.

Why's that?

4th or 5th

Because they believe that by being contrarian they are superior and morally just. Ten years ago it was 'we would be living on different planets if it wasn't for fucking religion' now it's 'there would be no degeneracy if it wasn't for atheism.

>follows a man whose only source for anything is his autistic wife's French books

i'd say 3. I was raised Catholic though. So I'm biased. I've seen the subversion firsthand.

4 is wrong because the barbarians are already through the gates, and Christianity is a big part letting them through as well as stopping anyone from kicking them out.

>Ten years ago it was 'we would be living on different planets if it wasn't for fucking religion' now it's 'there would be no degeneracy if it wasn't for atheism.
That just sounds like reddit posters desu.

I know this feel.
Its hard... it doesnt happen all at once in the same day.

giving yourself to christ is an everyday commitment . BUT THE FUCKING CLARITY I SEE

last

moments like this that Sup Forums just gets me. ty user

If you desire to be dominated by an alpha-male you're probally secretly gay

third one

Granted with a bountiful life and intellect since giving myself over to Christ
WEW LAD

Christ is a jewish trick to let the jews into society. Roman gods are the true redpill.

>if there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been
This is pretty fucking stupid logic.
That's like saying the justice system isn't just because we still punish people. If it were just, we would just let all criminals go free and accept them in society as our equals.

somewhere between the last two depending on the time of day.

Daily reminder that its entirely possible to acknowledge statistical realities and distinctions of culture and people most especially when considering that any extra ability that would be deemed "supremacist" is in actuality a responsibility ie "smarter" nations have a responsibility to bring others out of poverty, not by drowning themselves in poverty, but by ensuring that they can exist as they do into the future so that there is someone to actually address the issue of poverty

to spoonfeed you:
white nations need to stay white and xenophobic on a cultural level so that they can exist into the future to give international aid / assistance to developing countries
there is no logic or sense in accepting immigrants every year when:
they are replenished faster than they are accepted into the first world
they are proportionally larger populations than all of our societies, meaning we could double our populations purely with third world poverty yet still not make a dent into third world poverty.

You advocate being suicidal. Suicide is a sin bro

no because they were not acting justly, it's if you are acting justly that the god would not care. If you acted unjustly (as the criminals do) then you would be punished

Who /panentheism/ here?

I respect the history of catholicism, that's about it

Esoteric Hitlerism

the last one should say there is no god but allah and the prophet muhammad is his final messenger

Seems hard to get past that line eh

The first one because I'm not a fucking retard. The problem with sand niggers isn't their religion, it's their genes. They're inherently violent, retarded assholes (which shows in their religion and how they see their religion).

Easy there Kipling.

This isnt a brainlet scale though man

5 aiming for 6

Read the Bible.

i'm on this final level.

> Belief in no god
> Invented Communism
> Killed Millions of People
> Secularism caused Low Birth Rates
> Rapefugees flooding in
> Majority of Cucked Politicians are Atheist
Tell me why this Cucked Atheism is good.

>wow you don't like christianity you must be an atheist

>there is no god but allah and the prophet muhammad is his final messenger

Get on my level.