How can we stop racism in modern American restaurants?

Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers. I know it's because I was white.

It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967.
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U wot m8?

Congratulations, this is the most autistic thing ive ever read

Are you a nigger?
If so they were glaring because you stole a subway sandwich and ate it in the restaurant. Most niggers leave after theft.

Gay

>It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy.

I feel like this anywhere that has shit skin staff.

I just move on to a place that has white or Asian staff and I'm treated like a human being.

fake and gay

Soyposting?

>tfw not even white staff treat you nicely in your area anymore because they're all brainwashed libtards
>tfw only Asians (especially elderly ones, but younger ones too) treat you nicely
JUST

4/10 bait. It's too well structured to be effective.

>retardation: the post.

Also those ham wenches were glaring at you because you stepped out of line to go take a shit.

It's rude behavior, servers get their fair share of rude ass mofos.

I get frustrated when I’m walking through a retail store and employee does not yield to my traffic. Like pushing a cart of returns to the back grants you some kind of priority as an employee? These people are paid hourly.. why are they in such a rush to the point where they are rude to their own customers. I worked in retail once, and one of the rules was to yield to pedestrians if the two of you would not spatially fit through an area of the store be it an aisle or otherwise. It’s not that much to ask.

You cant have racists if everyone left is the same race.

>at Subway
>use the men's room
They don't have rest rooms
sage on sandwich

Is Italian dressing pretty good on a tuna sandwich user?

no try mustard and ranch

>When soyposters become redpilled

i cant believe this is still happening in 2017

im sorry op. no one should have to feel that way

begone, bait.

Red wine vinegar with mustard is the only answer.

>They don't have rest rooms

Subway doesn't have a washroom in the states? Fuck dude, third world tier.

Did this happen in the current year?

fuck off with your blogposting
>>>/tumblr/

This

OP is perhaps the most incompetent b8er in Sup Forums history.

If you typed his post then threw it in the ocean it would become an aquatic desert.

No true white man would eat at subway. Take the cleanliving pill or wallow in your filth like a nigger.

Who cares you stupid faggot

>most autistic thing ive ever read
Someone get this guy Finnknight's posts.

Yes they do you idiot. You're confusing subway with Sears

this. I go to a buffet completely staffed by gooks because by golly they're nice.

>I know it's because I was white
Or maybe it's because you're an entitled piece of shit that held up the line. Sort your bowel movements out m8

>mild meal

shoulda popped the fucker in the mouth for giving you dirty looks you a bitch for letting him get away with that hate crime

I lived all over. Lived in a rural white area for 8 years. Moved back to crowded ny area.

The anti white treatment by blacks at food places is so uncomfortable. U know they spit in the food or worse. I refuse to eat at all these chains and fast food places. Wendys, burger king, 5 guys, buffalo wild wings, taco bell, applebys, etc. Had bad vibes or terrible service in all of them.

I even hate going to the supermarket or costco, blacks just exude total hate after obama and hillary played the race card so many times.

Will only eat at places with white or foreign service.

how about malt vinegar you nigger

Why do I see so many pictures of guts or other berserk related stuff on Sup Forums?

Is the rapedungeon cuck /ourguy/?

not pol related

so you ordered a sandwhich, then when they were done making it you went to the bathroom?
Pay for the fucking sandwhich nigger, that guy has other shit to do than wait for your faggot ass to come back and pay.
Even niggers know to do this

You triggered white cunt. Just let people live

subway is so fucked you will know what i mean if you have ever worked there so many gebops i had to deal with

>Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

>I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

>As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

>When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers. I know it's because I was white.

>It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to?

Thankyou pasta fairy

On Thursday night I went out to dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in about 6 months. We had a fantastic dinner and the service was excellent, the waitress being an attractive woman who was hard-working and professional.

We finished our meal and she came out with some samples of desserts: pumpkin pie, a chocolate cake, cheesecake, and some other things. I declined because I was full and what did my friend say?

"Do you actually make them here?"

She was flustered and started stumbling her words and eventually said, "No, but they are baked here". We were both MORTIFIED.

My friend said, "in that case, no thanks". Even though I declined, I decided to get a slice of pumpkin pie to make up for his foe paw. It was pretty decent and I ended up leaving a 50% tip and wrote, "So sorry for my friend, hope this makes up for it" and wrote down my phone number in case she wants to talk about it or thank me or whatever.

Anyway, I chastised my friend and was completely embarrassed and that is the LAST dinner I will go on with him.

Anyway, I still feel really good about my response and how I handled it. I turned what could have been a terrible night for this young waitress into a positive experience.

What are acts of kindness you have you have done at a restaurant?

>the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete
that's pretty fucked up d e s u

>cash register button pusher didnt say have a nice day
>it must be because im a cracker.

Don't be such a nigger.

Yes. Never work in fast food srestaurants. I've got a new weekend job working in a factory producing chocolate and chocolate related bullshit for aldi in germany. I get 10€/hour and receive + 50% when I work on sunday and + 100% up to 150% when I work on a holiday.
The german minimum wage is 8.75€/hour

I don't know about that. The Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki is pretty damn good.

Wtf are you talking about...there's restrooms in every Subway

Fresh vegetables? Lmfao

A local restaurant near me has an all you can eat soup bar. I usually just have a bowl of soup before my entree and as I was waiting to get my soup, two older men were in front of me at the soup bar. The one guy was telling the other guy about a fantastic sea cruise he just got done with and said cruises are the way to vacation. As this guy started getting his soup, the other guy turns to me and says, "Cruises are really the best way to take a vacation. You should really consider it."

Now I don't mind small talk at the soup bar but does this man really have the right to tell me how I should enjoy my vacation? That's kind of a personal decision. I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed at the soup (and salad) bars. It really isn't the place to be telling other people what to do with their free time.

Subway is for soyboys. The chicken is up to 50 percent soy filler.

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967.

What if we archive it unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967

S U B W A Y
S W U B A Y
S O Y B OY

it checks out

> I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.
Clearly fake.

how do you do it my man

>this is the most autistic thing ive ever read
how new