Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, As you may have seen today Shia LaBeouf made some pretty serious yet falsified accusations against me and my family based on some sneaky mole on discord and twitter posts taken out of context. I come asking for help, what sort of legal action should I take. I didn't take this flag, I was part of locating it, however. Yes, I have a criminal record. I used to be a pretty degenerate leftist scum. I had a domestic violence case against my father because I was raised in a leftist filled hellhole where fists were normally used instead of words. After recovering from my degenerate ways, I dedicated my life to being the best father and husband I could be. I haven't had a criminal charge since 2013 which was a failure to appear from a lost bench warrant from 2005. I don't know how they got the charges that were over 10 years old.
My wife, the woman pictured who was also doxxed was also raised in a very shitty household, yet she made it out and made something of herself. If it wasn't for her I would still be a rabid liberal scumbag. We've been together since we were 14 years old. She is a traditional waifu we all dream of having. I need help on fighting this, I don't know what actions to take. So any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
ebay.com/itm/He-Will-Not-Divide-Us-3x5-Flag-Banner-Shia-LaBeouf-Ronkko-Turner-USA-shipper-/112337675033
tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/04/shia-labeouf-neo-nazis-stolen-art-tennessee/921321001/
archive.is/U0fP1
dmlp.org/legal-guide/proving-fault-actual-malice-and-negligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would just lay low. Don't kick the hornets nest. The police are seemingly on your side for the time being.

Alternatively if you have a solid alibi, find a nice greedy lawyer and sue for defamation since he called you guys Nazis.

If you can prove you did not take the flag and if you prove that you are not a Nazi, then you can sue him good. However it might be more trouble than it's worth (especially if you are in fact a Nazi, could backfire).

1. Retain a lawyer who will work on contingency.
2. Stop posting here. You aren't doing yourself any favors by associating with Sup Forums.

Only engage in legal action if you are truly a good boy who dindu nuffin. Otherwise, I would just lay low until this blows over.

Shia doesn't really have much of a legal case. On the opposite, it might be possible to sue him for damages.
In any way, you should talk to a lawyer, seems pretty simple and straightforward, I doubt you're in any legal risk. In any way, you should try talking to a lawyer.
The dox is different, you might get harassed by people. But, from hearing from other people, it usually doesn't last much, and if you're harassed right afyer the dox, you probably won't be later either.

I have an alibi. I'm not a nazi, I had a iron eagle as my background photo is the how they said I was a neo-nazi is my only guess.

I hope they put you on the can for a long time, piece of shit nazis like you belong in padded rooms or behind bars, no amount of larping as a normal human being will solve the shitstorm you have brewing on your head.

At this point your best option is to surrender yourself to the authorities and you might get a plea deal, accept your responsibilities like a man instead of being a multiple-faces Nazi piece of shit

I just sent Shia a DM on Twitter with the link to this thread / archive, btw

So long Nazi fuckwit

This isn't Reddit
Tits first or gtfo

I personally haven't been harassed I've only read what people have said on his post about trying to have her nursing license revoked for shitposting on the internet.

Good I hope manlet Shia sees it, it'll make me giggle knowing he's about to get sued for defamation. Not taking responsibility for shit I didn't do little feller.

Look at tito shit posting.
Si!

Put you on the can ahahahahah

Sorry senpai if she were the type of woman who posted her tits on the internet she wouldn't be worth marrying.

Can someone give me a speedy summarisation?

Get a fucking lawyer, and godspeed, desu.

>criminal with multiple convictions
>has earrings
>guys my last conviction was four years ago see I changed

Yeah sorry you’re a degenerate. No sympathy, don’t care, enjoy prison.

Let me cum inside of her and I'll let you know what I can think of

I don't think you can get someone's license revoked like that, it's barely anything and there's no proof it intereferes with her job. She might get fired though, nowadays people get fired for anything. But I would say her chances are good, stealing Shia's flag isn't something that would cause a public outrage.
On thd contrary, if she does get fired, besides helping her out with the legal stuff, I would take it to Reddit. They love all the HWNDU hijincks, someone there might be able to hook her up with another job.

Quick rundown on this anyone?

Old /hwndu/ autist here that lost track.

I hate to be the one to have to tell you but if you dont play stupid games you wont win stupid prizes.
>i know thats no help at the moment but maybe it will in future
Live with god, be a faithful man and have a good life. Good luck.

I'm going to need the full rundown.

latest pic of the real suspects

Someone cliff me?

I won't go to prison, it would be a misdemeanor charge in which I'd have to pay a small fine, but the fact is I didn't do it. So sorry you uniformed faggot but earrings are not the sign of a gangster thug criminal lol, the charge from 2013 was a bench warrant they lost from 2005 because my county is ass backwards. So... read the post and try again I guess?

Or you can just get a lawyer and sue for defamation, harrassment, stalking... personally I'd just let me fuck her.

you'll need to go to charlottesville user....

Shias HWNDU flag got stolen in Greenville, TN. I live 4 hours away. Do to my wifes shitposting he seems to think it was us.

we need more context OP

am willing to help because i just fucking hate Shia le Queef

Its your duty to sue him

>meximutt says do a plea deal
They haven't even fucking charged you, right? I mean they literally have zero evidence, and it's been what, nine months since user trespassed, stole a cheap flag, and left a hat and t-shirt that cost more than the flag, and it was all as a prank and actually very luckily made their little art project into pretty incredible art?

>but the fact is I didn't do it

The onus is on them to prove you did. If you didn't do it you have nothing to worry about. Take them to civil court over damages to reputation and claim artistic license with your tweets and actions. Don't know if any of this will work, but it sounds good.

Post the lady's feet

No, he doxed us because the police have no evidence. He literally wants us harassed because the cops know we didn't do it so won't do anything.

If you didn't take his flag than fuck him. Just lay low man.

Post on infinity?

Imagine OP is LeBeef.

I haven't, yet.

Exactly this and OP, stop fucking talking.

The local police already looked into this lead and are done. OP should talk as much shit about Sunni LaBœef as he wants to.

See
If you didn't take the flag you've done nothing for us.

What do you think it will take for him to anhero?

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

Heres what you do
>ask for a sit down with Shia,Luke & Nat
>tell him you want to talk and apologize, and discuss ways to make amends
>press will cover meeting
>bring up the idealogy of HWNDU
>contrast with their online bullying campaign
Artists exposed as mindless twats.
You come off as regular joe,standing up to liberal entertainment bullies

Congrats, OP. Probably one of the best things to ever happen to you.

Nice self-dox you incest mongroid

>talk and apologize

That's the worst idea possible. You never apologize to anyone. Apologies are a sign of weakness in the modern world and they'll be sure to use it against you if you give them the chance. Don't be a moron, user.

I knew that was bullshit. everyone is a fucking Nazi to them, its delusional.

my advise is to double down -
buy a flag which looks like the one stolen and cavort around on facebook and enrage him further, but keep the receipt and a video documenting the purchase so you can prove its a different flag. Even write on the photos that it's a new flag you bought, he wont believe you. Then sue.
Seriously, interacting with a raging celebrity in a litigious society is surely a gift no? Just wind him up and get him to incite violence against you or something
dude seriously noone is going to fucking merc you they're fucking nonces

Contact a lawyer in TN with solid reviews online. Inquire over the phone. Say you're in need of a pro bono attorney to sue a celebrity who has defamed you and your wife on social media, and that you fear for her job and your well being.

You have a case, dude. Pursue this. Start screencapping any Twitter shit talking, especially about your wife's job. Build a file on your computer, back it up via email.

Being called a Nazi by an established public figure, when you are a private person, is grounds to sue, desu.

>Start screencapping any Twitter shit talking, especially about your wife's job.
Should probably archive it as well.

They are threatening his wife's employment. They mentioned she was a nurse. No doubt (((they'll))) be going after her employment and license.

I'm already doxt you retarded faggot, the pics were to prove it was me.

ebay.com/itm/He-Will-Not-Divide-Us-3x5-Flag-Banner-Shia-LaBeouf-Ronkko-Turner-USA-shipper-/112337675033

Pretty good, I like this.

Nazis BTFO

tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/04/shia-labeouf-neo-nazis-stolen-art-tennessee/921321001/

This. Archive, don't screenshot. Screenshots can come under scrutiny by a kike attorney.

The plan is simple

We simply kill the batman

>So sorry you uniformed faggot but earrings are not the sign of a gangster thug criminal lol,

True but if you were smarter you would ditch all such shit and make damn sure you look straight-arrow, especially when dealing with government.

What we wear manipulates our audience. What we say and how we say it manipulates our audience. Never, ever have a spontaneous interaction when acting is more useful.

Young people cherish their little nonconformist baubles, but every fat cunt wallowing through Walmart has an earring. I learned quickly from experience. I used to be a stereotype hairy biker. Then I enlisted and now look and sound military including the "command voice" which is delightful when engaging with government or anyone else.

Now grow up and think like a shark. Childhood is over.

Don't do that, don't incite him further. This hurts your case, because it trivializes claims for damages. Again, you are in the right to sue him and all involved parties, so I'd take this seriously. Libel is hard to prove, but luckily being targeted as a Nazi to millions is about as clear cut a case as one could hope for

I just looked for the fb post to screencap but I think its gone. I wont post the image that has your names and slander Im sure youve seen it. lol they called taking the flag a hatecrime.

Don't worry Paco, we're sending your extended family back so you can all be together

but he didnt take it user. So theyre not going to fire her for NOT doing something are they

seriously, this is a giant payout that just landed in your lap. don't make any stupid moves, get a lawyer and rake in the cash.

Done.

archive.is/U0fP1

>Screenshots can be used against him
Haha. What? Don't mislead him. Screenshots are frequently used in cases. He can and should archive too, but no attorney will claim tweets are Shopped. Unless they want to lose out of the gate.

say nothing. deny everything, do not plea

She was caught on a podcast talking shit about kikes and other holocoaster shit. Once a kike is brought up they'll use their web of kike buddies to make their way over to her employment. It's just a matter of time.

user sometimes one must admit the consequences for one's actions, ask yourself "what did I gain from that HWNDU prank, was it worth it?". Not trying to shill on you or anything user, but it seems you got into some shit without really knowing what you were getting into...and that is part of a behaviour that you have been carrying around your whole life, according to your post. Best of luck, if the accusations are fake then you have nothing to worry about.

Tweaker nazi scum btfo

Screenshots are bullshit. Avoid it and just archive. I'm not misleading anyone. Fuck a screencap, nigger.

Then once she loses her job you can sue for damages.

Also, please post some more photos of your wife, as reciprocation for my legal advice. We'll archive for our purposes.

>"rabid liberal scumbag"

Firstly, stop using any sort of language like this. And stop posting in these sorts of places.

I do not know about US law, but here in the UK the following is or was roughly true:
- If someone makes a claim of fact that you committed a crime, and it is false, that is defamatory.
- And in that specific situation, you would not need an alibi, the onus would be on Shia to prove his claim to be true.
- Again, in this specific situation, you would not even have to prove damages.

These are from memory so I may be a little off, and it is UK, but what I am really saying is, see a lawyer. You just never know. Especially if your wife loses her job as a result, she just might have a case. (You possibly not given your history.)

From memory, defamation suits in the US are difficult and finding a lawyer to take it on contingency may be difficult also. The fact it is against Shia might help with that as a lawyer might think they have a better chance of getting a settlement.

But maybe lay low for a couple of weeks and actually see if anything comes of this stuff. Or maybe not. You do not have forever to act, and you may only realise it is fucking you much later such as when your wife tries to get a new job. It is not just about whether she gets fired from this job. There is a website about you both that looks pretty bad.

See a lawyer. If there really is info out there though that can make you look like a nazi type it is a tricky spot. If you sue you might be in the media spotlight. Life is too short for that kind of irrational nazi hatred my friend. The real battle is working class of all races versus corrupt establishment. If you are not a nazi and that stuff can be shown to be out of context then it would be more comfortable to go ahead. You will really struggle to find a lawyer, and on contingency, if you cannot clearly show them the nazi stuff is out of context.

well this isnt Sup Forums user

/thread

well then thats a different issue separate from you both being accused of a different criminal action, theft.
On her case, depending on what she said, if she wasnt actually inciting violence or calling for death squads then she should just defend her opinions - the reason we have freedom of speech is to ensure that nothing is beyond criticism...make statements that you are not set in your beliefs and are always willing to listen to opinions which might alter your perspective but you believe the available evidence suggests that the comments she made were accurate. Reference your sources. And add that the reason you feel these things need to be talked about is precisely BECAUSE you want to avoid a situation where violence occurs, and the only way we can fight prejudice is by having open debate yada yada yada bish bash bosh job saved maybe get a few glares at work but thats kind of inevitable after being filmed ranting.....the alternative is to live in shame and let people have the power to dominate her at work and ruin her life....head held high is the greatest weapon against the shame the lefties use as a weapon

anyway im just some cunt what do i know?
god luck anyway
god bless

>Life is too short for that kind of irrational nazi hatred my friend. The real battle is working class of all races versus corrupt establishment
Back to plebbit you go.

Hire greedy lawyer for a % of the winnings only.
Sue him.
Profit.

It's time for Shia to be DEBEOUFED.

Excuses. Excuses. Some of us had a shitty life too. We didn't do stupid things. Consequences. Deal with it.

First off
you are going to jail. Second your wife is degenerate slut (i can tell just from those pics) and I'll be fucking her while you get fucked by Tyrone. Oh yeah kys

Hey OP,
>Those who are not classified as public figures are considered private figures. To support a claim for defamation, in most states a private figure need only show negligence by the publisher, a much lower standard than "actual malice." Some states, however, impose a higher standard on private figures, especially if the statement concerns a matter of public importance. You should review your state's specific law in the State Law: Defamation section of this guide for more information.
>A plaintiff can establish negligence on the part of the defendant by showing that the defendant did not act with a reasonable level of care in publishing the statement at issue. This basically turns on whether the defendant did everything reasonably necessary to determine whether the statement was true, including the steps the defendant took in researching, editing, and fact checking his work. Some factors that the court might consider include:
>the amount of research undertaken prior to publication;
>the trustworthiness of sources;
>attempts to verify questionable statements or solicit opposing views;
dmlp.org/legal-guide/proving-fault-actual-malice-and-negligence

Basically the way defamation laws work in the United States as a private figure, other people aren't allowed to say you have done bad things if you haven't actually done them. Shia and company can go in Twitter and say you're an asshole all they want. Whether or not you're a piece of shit is subjective. Whether or not you committed the crimes of trespassing onto Shia's friend's property and theft of his flag at a specific date and time is a matter of material fact, and spreading false information like that is damaging to your reputation.

If Shia has actual reasons to believe it was you, then he hasn't committed defamation. But if after informing the police of his belief that it was you, them investigating the lead, and telling Shia that it could not have been you, now he is negligent.

Get off my containment board

I can't stop laughing at OP and his hoe-bag.

And if defamation doesn't work you have the possibility of a "false light" lawsuit. Basically, because his words adversely affect you and your wife's earning potential.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1. Retain a lawyer who will work on contingency.
>2. Stop posting here. You aren't doing yourself any favors by associating with Sup Forums.

Please do this. Do this fast. Do it now.

No, you misunderstand. I did stupid things because of a shitty upbringing. You were taught things were bad and good, I was taught bad things were good, cops are bad, good things are bad. I grew up and realized the opposite. I was simply giving context as to past criminal charges. I didn't take the flag nor was I using that as an excuse for taking the flag.

Posted from wifes phone because mine wouldn't let me make the thread.

>Firstly, stop using any sort of language like this. And stop posting in these sorts of places.
"Rabid liberal scumbag" isn't defamation. None of those are defamatory. "Shia is a terrible person" is subjective. "Shia is unprofessional, often late to set, and frequently shows up to set intoxicated" is defamatory if those claims are not true, despite none of those three things being true. OP should play things carefully but I think it's important for him to feel that's he's been wronged and to express it.

In the US it's defamation to say someone committed a crime only if you know they didn't commit it or if you were negligent in trying to find out whether or not they did it. People who publish news for money are held to higher standards than private citizens ranting on twitter.

Nonetheless if I posted on Twitter repeatedly that Shia is an alcoholic who is extremely unprofessional and frequently intoxicated on set, and say I know this because I use to work with him, if he filed a suit for defamation against me, I would lose (presuming he doesn't show up to set drunk) because I have never worked with him (though all the times I've seen him in person, he was drunk and smelled bad, t. HWNDU fag), because my willful disregard for the truth is considered actual malice.

Being on Sup Forums = automatically a nazi nowadays.

As it should, leaf

Hi Shia and Luke we have your gay flag. Eat a sick niggers.

lawyer up user and go for liable. Good luck KEK keep you. oh and good job.

god bless user

Make sure you and your family are protected. Maybe stay at a relatives for a while until it blows over. Also get a lawyer. That's probably the most important thing.