Why is Sup Forums making fun of my country, we're a powerful country with nukes...

Why is Sup Forums making fun of my country, we're a powerful country with nukes, we could nuke half the world into oblivion right now, I shit you not.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/04/two-doctors-fired-after-dead-baby-wakes-up-way-funeral/919346001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitting streets is why

radioactive poo nukes.

India could be first-world overnight, if you implemented a policy of eugenics-based ethnic cleansing. You'll never be a civilised nation when 80% of your population are subhumans.

>shit you not
If your country pooped in a toilet we would not ridicule you.

The "I shit you not" at the end of your post was worth the tedium of its beginning. The universe remains in balance.

You act like a animal and you will be treated like one.

Sup Forumsacks gonna Sup Forums

This. I'm pretty sure that OPoo is shit-posting. Or rather, poo-posting.
But if we're going to give a serious answer to an non-serious question. Then the Bong got it.
But to be honest, this pretty much goes for all of us. Poos could do it faster given their ginormous population. Imagine tying the tubes of the lower castes and only letting them breed with donor eggs/sperm test-tube screened and selected. That would be the timeline where every other human subspecies might as well go quietly into the darkness

Hello i came i saw i stepped on poo i conquered

You filthy attention whore, here's your (You), ha ha ha.
I know part of this is because of the super potencie by 2020 and the poop space agency, but it's ugly being notorious for a fecal problem, no matter if it's designated or not.

meet me somewhere shitheads, im gonna hit you so hard youre gonna shit out your shit

Stop making these same posts everynight OP

people have to learn the truth, that indija is no small country that you can push its shit in

Somehow i read shit on you... the shit.

Indians have been bad for the entire IT industry. The Promethean flame died with the rise of the H-1B.

please no nuking

>I shit you not
excellent, this is exactly what we need to hear. good job buddy!

Whenever I think of India, the smell of an outhouse comes to mind and I lose my appetite.

You need to go back to your Paki flag desu

Because hundreds of millions of you poo freely with less regard for hygiene then most other kinds of mammals.

It's funny, it's really, really funny.

superpower by 2020

>shit you not.
No shit in street.
Poo in loo.

superpower by 2050? more like supershitter.

Look man, you got an ancient culture and all, obvious potential for tech etc. and that's great
but you live in utter fucking filth and mass chaos
you gotta stop worrying about nukes and clean your selves up, tear shit down and rebuild, pave public streets, enforce traffic laws, install real fucking toilets not holes in the floor, etc
You have potential, but goddamn y'all some nasty, chaotic fuckers

what they lack in radium they make up with unlimited defecate.

>powerful country with nukes
>Two Indian doctors fired after 'dead' baby wakes up on way to funeral
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/04/two-doctors-fired-after-dead-baby-wakes-up-way-funeral/919346001/

>Why is Sup Forums making fun of my country, we're a powerful country with dookes, we could dook half the world into oblivion right now, I shit you.

FTFY

>I shit you not.
Says POO

Are you angry because she opened vagene and turned out to be a tranny?

>India poster
>"I shit you not"
This is perfection.

This is now a poo in loo hate thread

Also, it’s int that does the poo in the loo stuff.
Here are Indian stereotypes by website/board
Pol: INFERIOR CURRY NIGGERS WHO MUST DIE!
Int: Poo in Loo
Twitter: Helo butifel, open vagene and bob, plis frend, waand sax?

It's a great country where I found my future wife :^)

This is Islamic bait. Don't bite.

Sage
Sage
Sage.

>destroys 90% of human civilization
>recreates the entire world as one giant street
>shits in it
>dies