Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

The ones you luv will always be in your heart, so long as you remember.

Some people will always remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ejMLflCUgTXblG7JFqU7KKC_TuIZsW_pI_AqBoYdRqc/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=xwEqEBimjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=UToIGSR7XDc
aaltomies.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/what-does-muv-luv-mean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SM kikestarter
>1mil $ stretch goal beato route

would you pledge?

>giving money to Age after how disappointing was Martyrs

no thanks

I want to, but frankly it should have been from the start.

Maybe to finish TE into what it was supposed to be.

TheoxBeato stuff would convince me more...

It was pretty disappointing, no? Well, like Unused Potential, the VN.

Yes

>you will never punch Irisdina, Lise and Beatrix in their ugly slutbag faces.

What did Jurgen ever see in this slut? She's almost as shit as his sister.

Nothing impressive this time, not writing much these days.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ejMLflCUgTXblG7JFqU7KKC_TuIZsW_pI_AqBoYdRqc/edit?usp=sharing

Two things I regretted so far, making the Gretel/Beatrix and somewhat the Lise/Beatrix encounter not accurate. They're all too nice, could have Beatrix threaten Gretel with her school boy for enlistment, but somehow decided to be a bad writer instead. Also forgetting Lise was into arts and language, fuck my autism, nothing more. Farka's fine, being cute is fine, could change her into Martyrs personality by making shit go down, haven't decided.

If I write long enough for the 666th to show up, should I use Japanese pronoun in some cases? (like Pham-nee or Katia-chan) Or stick with genuine grammar?

“—Achtung! To all Werwolf pilots who contributed to the current state of the Harz forest base, you’re required to participate in the clean-up of the aftermath. Comply with your Squadron leader’s orders and restore the base to its former glory to the best of your abilities! Squadron leaders, a proper damage report listing all unusable properties is to be filled and delivered to my quarter as soon as possible, that is all!”
Gretel switched off the microphone linked to the speaker system installed at every corner of the base, she did a full spin in the cushioned office chair which she pulled up next to the rolls of monitors connected to the countless surveillance cameras also mounted around the base.
“Haaa… I was worried there, Hohenstein! That was my first time acting like a real leader, you know?”
“Oberleutnant Jeckeln… about what happened—”
“-Stop! Sit first.” The taller girl pulled one more wheeled chair from her right and carted it beside her.
“…What do you want me to do?” This wasn’t Lise’s ideal topic for discussion, but her right to choose was severely limited.
“You know how to use a computer, right?”
“Ja.” So Gretel leaned over and started typing at a remarkable speed on the keyboard.
“Okay, watch all of these footages and find me periods where the place isn’t in total chaos.”
“…Can you elaborate?”
“I need recordings that I can edit and loop together for submission, so things that can still be considered as normal military activities. No food fights, no brawls, no openly injecting drugs, no smashing stuff, and no orgies, alright?” The last example brought back extremely unpleasant memories for Lise.
“…Oberleutnant Jeckeln, did you hear us then? Please, we need to talk about this…!” As Lise focused her vision on the playback of the surveillance captured for the Hangar, she couldn’t let Gretel get away with the past so easily.

“Nope. I don’t care about anything that happened in there.”
“Bu-but you must have heard it, Oberleutnant! I-I broke the Werwolf’s rules…” That attribute of her story actually stopped Gretel’s hands tapping away on her own computer.
“The Major constructed those rules to protect our pilots from talking about their… complicated backgrounds. Everyone here has a story, and almost none of them are good. But it’s preciously because everyone is so related to one another, nobody would seriously use it as a weapon to attack someone.”
“It can’t be… all that simple, can it?”
“Of course not. I, for one, know everyone’s past. But why should I care? So what if you’re a former Swallow? That doesn’t affect your combat abilities, does it? I’m way more concerned about you being from the Berlin Sect, but after seeing what you did in that bunker, I know you won’t betray us willingly, Hohenstein.”
Their dependence on her, was Lise herself the only one who knew she deserved none of it?
“I can’t realistically say this… but everyone here already considers you a part of us, it’s all a bit dumb, I’d think. Then again, since Major Brehme taught us so much kindness, it’s funnily difficult to treat others with our old menacing attitude. This trait is supposed to die first in East Germany… but somehow we survived with each other to here.”
Genuine trust was placed on Lise’s unreliable shoulders, burdens she grew too familiar to ditch without a second thought. How many people had she informed on after fooling them into believing her? That had been her first and longest job as someone dancing in Axmann’s palm, but here, there existed individuals who counted on her despite knowing the sins she committed.

Not gonna post the rest, you can follow a link if you're interested, right?

Why is Farka the worst and the ugliest?

because she likes rizu.

>Yuuya broke up with her without taking her for a ride
what a loser, at least Leon can appreciate her

Are you an idiot?

They'd been dating (and fucking) for a long time before Yuuya got his ass booted to Yukon.

Wrong, they never fucked

Whoreisdina sucks.

Jurgen has taste unlike you

If he did, he'd strangle his sister because there's no reason someone like her should exist.

Actually, that scene makes it pretty clear that is not Sharon's first time. And as far as we know, Yuuya was her only prior boyfriend.

When will age show Yuuya being a good ol boy? I wanna see him playing the fiddle like a madman on top of a table and have Polestar patrons dancing in the aisles. And have Yui bullied by seeing how popular Yuuya is, while no one wants to interact with her outside of work hours!

Well okay, that last bit was mean. Still, he's supposed to be a pure Southern Son.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwEqEBimjy8

PROOF, NIGGA

What the hell do you think Sharon and Yui talk about?

Why, why can't you fuckers go bother /m/? Why do you have to plague us like locusts? Please, for the love of whatever you hold dear, just please, please, go somewhere else.

In any case it's clear she's been tamed by Leon's dick and would never ever go back to that inferior Yuuyacock

>NTR lover

Why am I not surprised you have shit taste. Fuck off.

I thought it was common knowledge that Yuuya and her were a thing. Like, seriously. The anime has subs. There is no excuse.

I want to kiss Sharon both on the lips and on the cheeks

Sharon's Strike Frontier H-scene is actually kind of funny. She has sex with Leon to help get his mind off his rivalry with Yuuya.

What's the main appeal of Schwarzesmarken?

Lise and Pham are love at least.

The setting. too bad that everything else is shit.

>Also, the abilities of the fortified suit haven't been forgotten, and technically, personal armor or other equipment for troops (at least the ones that don't give you rags and an AK and march you to the trench line) has benefited from research, so a standard infantryman's body armor, if he/she has it, would be as good if not better than fortified suit armor, since they can forgo having to build it off of a flight suit.

Not so sure about that. The body armor we have seen is pretty much based on what we have and they are all late cold war era flakjackets or heavy ballistic vests so we know their specs and general design and protection.

Compared to the TSF pilot suit which is a complete technological masterpiece. Almost the whole body is covered in this skin thight gel like material which hardens upon hard contact like bullets and fragments etc.

So you have complete fragmentation protection at minimum. Then you have these hard plate like material covering the arms and thighs which should obviously be rifle rated. What more is that in some of the work age has published then we have seen pilots take rounds to the chest fired from battle rifles and survive at point blank range. So now we have the pilot completely rifle protected from all angles except the face.

But here is a problem. The animes. In total eclipse we see rebels waste pilots with rifle and pistol bullets regardless of suit worn or not. In Schwarzesmarken we see a east german pilot take rifle rounds to the stomach which are technically speaking weaker in terms of RHA penetration compared to the rounds used in rifles in Total eclipse and get penetrated.

So saying with no doubt that TSF pilot suits are superior is not a easy task thanks to the anime which are canon to some degree. But even at its minimum theoretical protection level which is frag and some rifle protection it is extremely light weight wise for the protection it does.

Why was the TE anime dubbed?
Why is Valerio actually somewhat decent sounding in it?

East Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=UToIGSR7XDc

>implying she doesn't want to be double teamed

I want to seduce Lise and lead her astray from Theo!
It's for her own good.

So is it canon that they've both fucked her?

Who didn't?

Fuck off. She's not a slut.

Yuuya was her first love and Leon is her current love.

Why do I want to protect Bernadette so much?

Because you like midgets with an attitude problem.

Petite girls are cute and there's nothing about attitude that can't be fixed with a right dosage of dickings

What's wrong with her fuckin people she is dating and cares about?

>you will never go on a BETA-killing spree with Lunatheresia
Just shoot me.

>She will never meet fellow mechasexual Yuuya
Why live

Give me a Lise

Where can i find the raws ??

I hope R3 doesn't stop age from casting Fukuyama as Makabe in the Eurofront anime.

Do you want to torture her too?

Speaking of Euro Front, will we ever see them in SF?

It'll be years until age next anime, don't worry about it.

Is feeding her, giving her shelter, headpatting her and teaching her how to play fighting games considered a torture?

Definitely. Just give it some time.

>teaching her how to play fighting games
>considered torture
yes

Yes, they added a shitload of new card on the gallerym and i'll fap so hard to Ilfriede scene that my dick will fall off.

What is a muv, anyway?

What would it be like being apart of their crew?

aaltomies.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/what-does-muv-luv-mean/

Yes.

That bunch of cards is just a copies of already released characters profiles but who you mamaged to Awaken.

Just look into your TSF folder if you have any XM3 TSF. Same thing happened there.

Shouldn't they be in a concentration camp or a penal battalion? Depending on how much of hardcore commies they are.

Meiya plays fighting games with Takeru.

They'd both be Germanic nobility, so I don't see how unless Beatrix really is a Jew.

>first I would bully Lise by beating her every time because it's new for her and she's not used to that kind of thing
>when she adapts she would beat me because I actually suck at videogames and the only I ever had on her is experience
It may be a torture for her, but not for a very long time.

>ywn command a Sherman Firefly with Sharon, Slywia, and Ellen

>only thing

What about the crew of this tank?

>Depending on how much of hardcore commies they are.
>Beatrix
>commie
Beatrix is probably the character that hates communism the most out of all the cast. If she actually had a choice, or even believed she had, she'd probably would be even more of a dissenter than Iris would ever be.

The drown me in the lake

Is bullying Yui OK?

Bullying is always ok.

Only if you comfort her when she starts to cry.

I'd much rather bully vat imoutos. It's what they're made for..

Is punching Yui OK?

Punching girls is never not okay. I want to punch them all.

Why are himecuts so boring?

Imagine being the only man in the hot, cramp spaces of a tiger, having to press yourself against one of them or the other sweaty and musky SMfus as you maneuver around the tank to carry out your duties.

Because you're gay

Reminder
Katia > Lise

Why was she cut from the anime?

Protecting Katia

Beatrix did nothing wrong.

WE WUZ TIGERS AND SHIEEEET

Marimo>Sharon

I wish I could be raped by a mad dog.

Protecting Ryizu. At least for me.

This too.

Reminder

I don't understand why they left Sumika's ahoge out of this picture.

To make her more appealing

I think the ahoge might be a different sprite.

I know, I've thought the same thing for a while now. Age probably made it a separate sprite so that Sumika's sprite count didn't increase unnecessarily, since you would need a different sprite for each ahoge style in addition to the other sprite changes. It just seems lazy to not add the ahoge too.

I love Irisdina!

Sumika IS the cutest.

She's French? You want to defend the sacred land?

According to a lot of Sup Forums, any form of sex is impure.

Must love, heal, and protect.

Post more Stella please.

I want to protect that smile!

>Iris as commander
>Beatrix in Pham's spot as XO

Why does it feel so right?

Yuzuka's smile is a miracle of the universe.

Beatrix deserves to be the loader.