MERRY CHRISTMAS, EUROPE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EUROPE!
this might be the last one you ever celebrate
you already cant do it publicly

Other urls found in this thread:

leprogres.fr/rhone-69-edition-lyon-metropole/2017/11/30/la-8e-edition-du-marche-de-noel-de-la-croix-rousse-n-aura-pas-lieu
welt.de/regionales/nrw/article170924463/Terrorsperren-liebevoll-in-Geschenkpapier-eingewickelt.html
twitter.com/Gue_Ge/status/935444294290362368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's the reason that they're giving. The town council lefties will be secretly pleased

Pathetic

>terror attack happens
>cucked leader: "they only win if we stop celebrating publicly!"
>can't afford terror counter-measures
>get forced to cancel public celebration
>mfw the terrorists are literally winning

Anyone have a source other than breibart. Hard to redpill normies with breibart articles. And this is prime redpilling material if it is delivered from a source that normies will accept.

No joke, I might just move to Russia when i'm older, they don't take any bullshit, which i fuckin love. And i won't force them to accept my irish culture, i'll accept and celebrate theirs with joy

What the fuck ?
Thank god, where I live is the best Christmas Market of France. Can't wait to go. Last year I lived in Starsbourg, it was so nice.
Christmas is so fucking nice, this Roman Catholic civilization gave us so much wonderful things.
Fucking black apes are gonna ruin everything though, with the approval of the French people. Truly depressing.

I've thought this too though my only concern from speaking with people who've gone their on holiday say the people are pretty aggressive there

Prices now include the protection fee.

Greatest presents ever. Thanks Germany.

dont, we are more nationalistic and have no nigs but our economy sucks, our gov is 100% corrupt, we are under literal oligarchy

breitfart has the local sources
leprogres.fr/rhone-69-edition-lyon-metropole/2017/11/30/la-8e-edition-du-marche-de-noel-de-la-croix-rousse-n-aura-pas-lieu

germoney:
welt.de/regionales/nrw/article170924463/Terrorsperren-liebevoll-in-Geschenkpapier-eingewickelt.html
twitter.com/Gue_Ge/status/935444294290362368

There is no war on Christmas.

Britbart usually has a link to where the story originated. They don't rely on "an anonymous insider says", "someone familiar with xe's way of thinking told us", "an insider mentioned" etc like (((CNN))) does. Maybe the original link will say that, I'm just saying Breitbart actually includes something resembling a source, instead of inventing a story and then claiming it's fact a la (((CNN))).

at least you guys didnt have to tip

How long before last public displays are pic related.

Sooner than you think

boomers will still think a stroll through that would be lovely
>ohh, look harold, presents!

>you already cant do it publicly
I can in my country. Suck it frenchies

Your culture has been fucking destroyed bongs. I don't have much room to talk, but surely you can see that something has to be done about this

>tfw you want to steal Christmas but Mohammed got there before you

You think our government is any better? I rather live in a country where there are no sjw's or men thinking that they are women, or that gender is a fucking spectrum. All i want, is to sit in a pub in moscow and just drink vodka, while waiting for the fuckin world to end...or a massive civil war to kill the lefties lol

Save a seat? I might join you

Plenty of Irish pubs in Russia Paddy O'Goyiman

Well....someone has to start the civil war. All it takes sometime is one person for millions to die.

Frogs*
But yes them too

hope they wont make a motorbike bomb-run... I afraid they are going to, sooner or later...

All my keks

Shit, I'll reserve the whole bar just for the two of us. Drinking all day and night, eating a shit ton of meat, dream come true

Cant have terrorist attacks on Christmas if you don't celebrate Christmas!

They are. I was there for a world cup qualifier a few years back and some skinheads out of nowhere just decided to attack us while we were sitting in a pub. We had to bribe the police to get us back to our hotel in one piece but seeing the kind of brutality you get dished out courtesy of your Euro is pretty awesome.

I'd recommend St.Petersburgh though as a place to visit, much nicer and friendlier than Moscow. Its kind of like the difference between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

>Terrorists get large bomb, blow the concrete slabs up right before driving a truck of peace

Swear to god, we need a secret order where when society becomes absolutely fucked, they just destroy everything. For example, immigration. If it is left uncontrolled, the country's culture is being ruined and if the foreign population is over 30%, then the order will rise to wipe it out and start over again

>Merkel Lego
>Not even using the right photo
God damn whoever made this screenshot

is that real or photo shopped?
I cant imagine krauts having the balls to do simple graffiti like that

They're real.

Shopped as fuck, please stop posting.

>Swear to god, we need a secret order where when society becomes absolutely fucked, they just destroy everything.

g'day cunts.

Was in the thread, full of quality posts

Thanks free market :^}

If people wanted the markets they would create a barrier business and undercut the other people buy $1

>being a Christian in Europe

Ye there were some top-quality lolz there

well at least the christmas markets are safe here in ireland......for now. Today i actually saw the first muslim family in my nearest town....and black people in my granny's town too, all in less than a year! This shit is happening too fast, usually its only the asians but that's ok cause i fuckin love chinese food, but everyone else is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! except for our european brothers

>usually its only the asians but that's ok cause i fuckin love chinese food
Have you heard of gutter oil my mick friend?

This is why we banned Muslims here in Burgerland

Nope. They have these "present" bollards around St.Stephens Green christmas market in Dublin.

I recently moved from Dublin to Carlow. Bought an old manor house and have spent the last year renovating it. Went into my local Tesco the other week....halal section and there were browns browsing it.

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we should crowdfund this for them
>value of traditions
>focus the problem for media
what would be cons?

sweet fucking jesus. To be more exact I reside in Northern Ireland (great place if you want to participate in yearly riots because of a flag and orange order bands or discover pipe bombs lol) but luckily here isn't as fucked up as Dublin with all the african immigrants

but you need cultural enrichement my irish friend.
have you tried couscous before ?
you will invite us after trying it

da fuck is couscous? better not have any vegetables or im gonna do myself in

well,it has many variants,it can be eaten with anything.you can even eat it alone.

Dublin is lost. Its done for. Thats why I thought moving to the arsehole of the countryside would be good. Especially in one of the more boring counties but no, they can't even leave us in peace there.

Last weekend I threw slices of ham around the mosque at night. My ancestors would be ashamed of me for using something less than lethal.

Don't listen to him user. Don't forget that Tunisians murdered many innocent Irish tourists a few years ago. The couscous isn't worth it.

Im just gonna move and build a wooden hut deep within the wicklow mountains. Somewhere isolated where i can forage my own food and just leave the world to be fucked

so it's basically just, what appears to be breaded fish?

>eurofag surrenders

who else is totally surprised by this?

filling thousands of irish bellies with tasty couscous is worth 3 people,believe me. even us who eat regularly cant get enough of it.
on a serious note,"tunisians" didnt murder the irsh,tunisian brainwashed people turned terrorists murdered those 3 irish people and tens of tunisians..

why don't europoos make a genuinely safe area for any such gatherings? Just make the location permanent.

lol i just wanna drink my magners and eat meat. But hey, if there's a massive civil war dedicated to fighting for our culture and people, i'm in. Don't worry, i'll help you americans out too ;)

always with the black pills
> here a white pill
when we win what are you doing after words
> the death of neet-dom and waggie-dom is here
>the jew is btfu for 2000 years
What career, goals, and other things would you do?

>620,000 euro for some concrete blocks

The fuck?

right enough, i can just buy a pallet full of cement bags for a much cheaper price and end up building a better barrier

Top of the Keks

>it has to be massive for you to join in

Why can't they repurpose this memorial???

nooo,its the thing below the fish. this one is with meat

>danke merkel

nice. germanons should step up and write that on every single diversity block they find.

its like tiny wheat balls or whatever, kinda tastes like rice i guess

into what, a giant oven?

won't be able to do it by meself. A large movement makes it more legitimate. Not gonna take on the whole land with a small band of men am i? Just need to wait for tensions to increase, then use that to our advantage

i would be nervous to eat that shit, don't know what it is to be exact. It just looks like breadcrumbs to me

are those things just meant to keep out fisher price men?

>2017 and you've never heard of "Operation Spoiled Sport"

Thats right. Run away. Hide. You will be safe in your little hole for a while. Until they have bred up enough to infest every single last corner on the face of the Earth. Including your little patch of paradise.

And you know I am right, You know those parasites do nothing but breed.

Dude, even East Germany had Christmas markets.

Of course, East Germany had no Turks and their "guest workers" were actually deported at the end of the job contract.

no its very different from rice.
its "crushed durum wheat "

I dunno man, now if it was falafel you were talking about we'd have somewhere to compromise. There are fuck all decent falafel places here and we have shit tier hummus.

its "crushed durum wheat ". the frogs are already insane about it.

Merry Christmas, all the way from burgertown

>take on the whole land

Stop thinking about war scenes out of movies

Or you could revive the Ulster Volunteer Force. Long overdue.

east germany would be on the right or center today compared to modern leftist

that is kinda true, the white population's birth rate is way low than other ethnicity. Shit, there's not much you can do with most of ireland being liberal and who support this shit. Not sure about here in northern ireland. Even after 400 years, catholics and protestants still fight cause of minor cultural and religious differences. Can you imagine what would happen if a fuck load of foreigners came in and threatened our culture? There will be another war. IRA AND UVF UNITE!!!

falafel and hummus are middle eastern food. we dont have it here.

>renting concrete slabs
,000 :^)

>there a million unemployed male rapefugees that could manually fill some hundred bucks containers with mud for literally nothing
>better just cancel Christmas :^)

No, break away the concrete blocks and use them across Western Europe at Christmas markets

You know I don't think this is what they had in mind when the children of Europe asked Santa to not be run over by the truck of peace for Christmas this year.

Well in fairness the Republic is the only Western Euro nation that has a declining black population since we ended the anchor baby rule. 30k of them left and dropping.

The real problem for us are the Muslims. We've gone from less than 1000 in 2002 to over 80k now. Good thing religious conflicts are our specialty...maybe it might unite catholics and protestants at last.

oh aye. I remember that there was a problem with racial attacks against eastern Europeans such as polish and Lithuanians in Belfast a few years ago. i mean, they are the closest thing to us and they're being bullied. so imagine what would happen if there were a fuck load of muslims. Its gonna be a massacre, and i'll somewhat laugh

Just cut the wrapping paper off them.

Really? I was in Tunisia about a decade ago, in a very tourist area admittedly, and literally all I ate was falafel, hummus and delicious fish dishes.

kek

Getting a contractor to ship in a few tons of concrete isn't especially cheap and chances are that the 20K bill also includes having armed police present too.

The state should pay for it. The state is responsible for the terrorist threat, thus the state is obligated to foot the bill for said threat. If the state refuses, they are openly refusing their function as state, and are therefor defunct. This makes the functionaries of that state no better than, say, a random crime boss.

Most Western European governments have already committed treason. No attack against them could be classified as terrorism, or even a coup or revolution, but simply the citizenry defending itself against an enemy. It's more than obvious that Western European governments are in cahoots with left wing and islamic terrorists, and frankly it's sickening how they're just shrugging it all of like it's nothing.

Every terrorist that entered under left wing policy ought to be regarded as a direct acquaintance of the parties that brought him in. Every rapist, every murderer, sits at the table of Merkel, or Juncker, of Verhofstadt, of Rutte, of Hollande, and of every other guilty European head of state. We are asked to live with terrorism, well, then we should ask the traitors to learn to live with justice.