HABBEINING!!!!!

SAME AGENT!!!!!! FOX IS REPORTING IT!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!

Bamp
What does this mean?

He also change the wording in comets exoneration script

it means the swamp is BTFO and its only monday

HABBEBING

Oy vey

Can someone tell me why the Flynn interview is important? It all makes sense except for this. Why is it such a big deal?

GAS THE JEW!!

>Strzok is wrecking Flynn for a single lying to him during an informal interview.
>Strzok cleared Clinton of email crimes that would send regular people to prison for life.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
GAS THE KIKE
>GAS THE KIKE
GAS THE KIKE

because you're only allowed to be interviewed by people who have strictly no political views and have absolutely no bias

What happened

CHECKED

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

I'm starting to think Trump wed of his kids to kikes to insulate himself from the anti-Semite meme. They cant touch him with it and now hes dismantling everything they have.

OH BOY. It's on!

AWOOOOOO

Fake news
Mueller is coming for you drumphies

It works

>that ID
>those digits

45d chess

checkin the full house of optimism

>
The last time someone got digits like that I believe they said ISREAL IS DONE

I posted this in another thread, didn't get any answers, but maybe I'll be luckier in this thread:

The Peter Strzok scandal looks like it's going to be the big happening that gets this sham shut down finally. That begs the question though...

-Mueller/Rosenstein/McCabe collectively responsible for sweeping U1 under the rug, have shown favoritism to Clintons for decades, etc.
-Collectively they organize a legal team of open Clinton donors and ex-Clinton lawyers to investigate Trump
-McCabe's wife receives over half a million from Clinton Foundation.
-FBI openly sweeps Hillary's private server investigation under the rugs.
-Peter Strzok sends pro Hillary text messages...

And it's the TEXT MESSAGES that cross the line? I don't understand. That seems so mild compared to the other shit Mueller and Co have already done out in the open. Why is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

Checked and SHIIIIIIEEET

>That ID
NO FAP???

The interview is no longer valid, nor the recordings of it, if his lawyer files for it. Could ruin the whole case if the lawyer is good enough.

Zerohedge says Flynn was entrapped, the FBI takes all the transcripts of Flynn’s talk with whichever ambassador and then questions him. If he can’t recall every last detail of the conversation the fbi accuse him of lying or withholding information

Shut it down !!!

good question. I stopped getting my hopes up, and I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe not even then.

only in your wet dreams nf

we dont know what was in the text exchanges, but they were apparently biased enough for Mueller to relegate the guy to the basement of the FBI building in the HR department.

If nothing else this makes Flynn's case unprosecutable right?
How can they get a conviction to stick under such circumstances?
Seems like it would throw everything into reasonable doubt territory

Naw B, fap

>And it's the TEXT MESSAGES that cross the line? I don't understand. That seems so mild compared to the other shit Mueller and Co have already done out in the open. Why is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

It's literally nothing, but Trump could use it as an excuse to pardon Flynn and/or shut down the investigation.

What an astounding coincidence, now all those rural retards will believe it could actualy have influenced the decisons made by this competent Agent. How ridiculous.

>memeflag
>demoralization tactics
you kikes still glow in the dark

Because Flynn

lol who cares?

He's most likely the dick beater that gave Brian Ross the bogus story...

>Why is this the straw that breaks the camels back?

They thought they were on a secure line. They weren't. Everything else they had cover for.

It's the only provable shit that has been written down - most bad guys are smart enough never to make deals in any media that can be recorded. face to face/verbal is the only option.

mfw

B fap.
The best fap

It was her turn! That's the only way this could continue. Reeeeeee!!!!!

There are good kikes, upward triangle, and bad kikes, downward triangle.

The baddies were winning for 40 years its fixing to get flipped.

brian ross story has drumfphs fingerprints all over it, sweetie :)

this is whats called the tip of the emerging conspiracy

its all downhill from here boys, expect indictments in DNC and FBI

>40

try 100

This. Ever since Wilson and the fucking Soviet Union.

>Everything else they had cover for.

What's the cover for U1? Seems pretty open and shut to me.

IT WAS A TRAP

Ponder the idea that Flynn was intentionally placed in this position by Trump and his team when opportunity came. This is possible because of him, and their desperate attempts at nailing Trump, they overplayed their hand.

AND THIS IS ONLY STEP ONE

>It was a routine CFIUS deal and there were 9 other department heads that had to approve as well, not just Hillary. the hundreds of millions in donations and speaking fees to the CF from Russian oligarchs and Canadian mining executives at the same time the deal was going through was totally coincidental.

that's honestly the story they want you to buy

Ken is this thread
Kek or some say Heket
Do you hear our prayers?

>tripl
>great ID
>Murica

too much freedom here

probably because they were keeping it all under wraps until someone who wasnt supposed to see those texts saw them

I dont have any happy pepes so have a cruasder pepe

best spiderman

When does trump get arrested?

That's surprisingly satisfactory.

Crusading Pepe is a happy Pepe.

Checked and comped

I've heard that a few times. It's just so easily disprovable with financial records, as you just said. Why do you think they wouldn't lead with that though? Why lead with text messages?

MFW

Witnessed.

he doesnt, the only thing that the dems were going after trump for just got completely obliterated and now hillary is back on the chopping block, as it should be.

I'm elated

k

fruit from a poison tree

Checked. Trips of truth.

text messages are just the proof that the lead investigator was horribly biased toward Hillary. he buried the 33k bleach bit emails, but nails Flynn for telling a lie in an impromptu interview. just shows the double standard

I think it just presented conflict of interest as far as the special counsel investigation, so he was removed from participation in that and also demoted from his typical duties at FBI. Having said that, if he was so obviously compromised and was the signatory on the paperwork that officially started the probe into Russian collusion, it would call the entire premise of it into question.

It's one thing to be corrupt already, but when a special counsel has been appointed and cost time and money over what looks like your own personal vendetta, the bullet probably does come back to you to some extent.

Please kek let it be true.

Trips checked , all hail Kek

I literally said this for 2 years now” I used the more dramatic term” he sacraficed his children to the beast so that he may save us all

Like that dude from the Bible, trump is gonna make it ya’all!

Checked!!!!

Bump

Kek or some say Heket
Do you hear our prayers?!

(LOTTO REEL WIN)
CHECKING THE TRIP 7s OF TRUTH

THIS WAS THE HAPPENING

are these images real and what memes are these?

Al Capone went down for tax evasion. If it just takes a couple text messages to bring down the whole swamp do be it.

>Faux is reporting it.

Oh boy.

THE STORM IS COMING

>FOX
>REPORTING
kek