Demi-chan

Super cute succubus-teacher that's afraid to use her powers in lewd ways and therefore avoids close contact with people. Is there anything more boner inducing than this?

The vampire

she also lives far away from civilization to avoid hurting others when her powers are running wild when sleeping

>she lost her virginity getting raped by someone she accidentally seduced
>possibly her father
>now she is paranoid of any close contact with people

God that's sexy.

poor succubus had it hard for all her life, if I dare say it

Is this legit or just your headcanon?

yes

just my autism

just autism

she doesn't seem to have a good relationship with her father though

>come at me

God that's sexy

>she doesn't seem to have a good relationship with her father though

Because he raped her when she was 8 years old

FPBP

Really weak bait, come back after some episodes, guaranteed you will get mad replies, but now is just too early.

>ywn have a succubus math teacher
Why even live?

>succubus
>no love experience

нет

virginal succubus are disgusting

wanting used goods. fuck off.

Is it alright for him to talk to little nibnib-chan about sex?

It must be awful, living in a literal feminist nightmare where every man wants to rape you.

Since I am both an animefag and a Yuki-onnafag I hope best girl isn't shit.

There was literally no Yuki-onna in ep1. So far she's only good for hugs in hot weather.

She's depressed and gloomy as fuck until Takahashi fixes her.

He's a pretty big guy?

>Lets focus on generic Vampire and Dullahan
>Mean while Succubi sensei gets 30 seconds.
This show better deliver.
Doujins better deliver.

HHHNNNNNGGGHHHH

She seriously deserves to be taken to a comfy home and have a long and intimate night of loving first time sex. Then wake up and cuddle.

>Refuses to hug her.

I generally abstain from shipping in any series, but this is the one series where I truly hope Succu-sensei wins the ogrebowl.

>ogrebowl
>not ironbowl

Couldn't she live in the red light district? It'd probably be a plus for a love hotel to have a succubus living there.

She purposely lives a lonely life. She feels she can't find true love because everyone falls for her seduction.

>cowtits

On second thought, Vamp may be the best girl

Depressing

I hope it turns out her powers got her raped in the past.

I agree that vamp is best girl

But there's nothing wrong with cow Tits

Her relationship EXP is zero.
Even dullahan has 1 exp because she hugged Ironman.

She's a hugless, kissless turbo virgin.

this is great.

Why doesn't succubus become a sex worker instead of a teacher? She could make loads more money.

She wouldn't need to see anyone in the love hotel building though. Plus she should get a car so she doesn't have to deal with crowded trains.

>ogre
>iron
I assumed he was Frankenstein's monster.

Explains his being the biology teacher and his enormous schwanzstucker.

He's just a normal scholarly dude who wants to study demi-humans. He's called the Iron Man because he's built as fuck.

Manga spoilers.

Succubi are watched by the government as dangerous demis, they get assigned a handler that makes sure they don't go off the rails.

Succubi with traits as strong as her usually become complete shut ins or go bonkers and go on a mad fuckspree abusing their powers and get taken down by the police force.
Integration into society is rare.

>go on a man fuckspree

I see no problem with this. Unless they start devouring souls after copulation.

Too pure.

>He's called the Iron Man because he's built as fuck

His name is Tetsuo, literally ironman

What counts as power abuse? If a succubus was a gold digger and tried to seduce some multi-billionaire to marry her, would they intervene? Or do they only intervene if they like go on a power trip and try to start a cult or something?

Why not live in Nichō

Is this a prequel to Ajin?

How old is Takahashi?

It might be in the manga, but I think mid to late twenties? Can't remember if it brings it up when he goes to visit his friend from college.

Yeah but that doesn't explain his enormous schwanzstucker.

>This was turned into an anime
WHAT!?

Christmas is saved!

If succubi were left to freely pursue their instincts, they would outbreed normal women within a shorter period of time than brown people do whites.

Never stated but the cop from the demi department said that the vast majority of demi cases police take care of are succubus related.

The hardest to solve being succubi being sexually assaulted, aka rape, because you never know if it was a result of the unintentional use of the demi trait, intentional use as in manipulation and playing the victim or actual real rape.
Yeah this manga goes dark places sometimes.

Yes the MC is Satou-san's grandchild

for YOU

It would be a sequel, because the monsters finally live happily integrated into society.

Satou-san did everything right.

He's meant to be over 180cm. Tall for asian.

I've now caught up on all chapters after reading the OP. It's pretty good and yeah, Succy-sensei a best.

so?

The government has no right to say they can't do that.

Honestly it's either succubus end or no-one.

>The government has no right to say they can't do that.
HAH

In the manga it does.
Succubi are heavily regulated, required to take psychtests and are assigned a handler to make sure they don't abuse their traits.

Very few succubi actually integrate into society, succy sensei is a rare oddball.

Not doing to lie, she succu-sensi was awkward in the manga, but I like how awkward she is in the anime. I hope for more than 30 seconds of screen time.

She's way way waaaay more adorable in the anime, in the manga she's more of a creepy weirdo.

I have a lot of questions from the first episode, but in the long run it probably doesn't matter. However, is Dullahan supposed to look like a boy?

I've just finished marathoning all chapters and yeah, this
Doesn't say exactly but Succubus tells Dullahan that the age gap is about the same for them as it is with her and Takahashi. So that probably means succy is early 20's and Ironman late 20's.

She's ripped from carrying her head around all the time and needs to keep her hair short or her head will slip from her hands.

She does have giant tits though.

>She does have giant tits though.
She should just wear a corset/pushup bra and carry her head resting on/between her breasts.

If she grows her hair it's awkward to hold her head or something. And she'll thankfully be keeping it short.
She has oddly sturdy thighs too which somehow turns me on.

Dullahan and Succusensei have it the hardest.

Dullahan best girl.

>You will never have your head patted by a cute Dullahan while you pretend to be asleep

Life is just too cruel.

What's with the horse?

Berserk reference

She fucks it

rape horse
he's so horny it's craaazy

Famous painting depicting an incubus/succubus.

Go and study some culture.

It's a JJBA reference.

Nice, didn't know that.

She prefers her hands as it's easy to focus on someone talking that way, if you just secure it on your chest you have to rotate your entire torso to talk with someone.

Keeping eye contact is very important for her.

But what does it mean

I want to hug Dullahan's head, hugging it even more when she asks for her body to hold the head, while I gently nudge her body back with my side/hip

It's a mare. A night mare.

only a horsecock will truly satisfy her
fortunately MC-sensei has one

The painting is called nightmare.
The horse is a mare, a night mare.

Seriously dude.

She wouldn't do that though, she loves getting her head hugged by anyone.