BREAKING: CANTWELL RELEASED ON BOND

>CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — Christopher Cantwell, a white supremacist arrested after police say he used tear gas during a torch-lit march in Charlottesville, has been released from jail on a $25,000 secure bond.

>The 37-year-old was also indicted Monday by a grand jury on a felony charge of illegal use of tear gas.

>While being released on bond, the judge ordered Cantwell to home electronic monitoring and ordered him to stay in Virginia. Cantwell will also not be allowed to have firearms.

>Cantwell and dozens of others marched through the University of Virginia grounds on August 11, carrying torches and chanting “Jews will not replace us” and “White lives matter.” They were protesting a Charlottesville City Council plan to remove a Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee statue from a nearby park.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's real
It's happening!

who?

Christopher Cantwell the guy from Charlottesville who did an interview with vice

>Home electronic monitoring
>Stay in Virginia

Every step of this has been fucking retarded.

We haven't been calling him a political prisoner for nothing.

VIRGINIA YES!!!!!!

awww, no more soapy niggerdicks for lil'Chris

mmmm i can taste the butthurt

How many years was it?

Yes, but, Nazi, punch, also #resist. No one but the people who were there at Charloettesville care, man. All they know or care about is that shit-tier Vice documentary.

he doesn't live in virginia. it's fucking retarded

IN BEFORE THIS MOSSAD FAGGOT FLEES TO ISRAEL

tl;dr
>cops launches tear gas into crowd
>member of crowd throws it back
>cops: WAAAAA STOP USING TEAR GAS AGAINST ME!!! REEEEEEE!!!!

Hope he learns his fucking lesson. I remember listening to his show beforehand and he had some pretty obvious misgivings about showing up.

Don't care for the guy but that charge was complete bullshit

FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL COMMIE SHITS

This, isn't he from NH? Dafuq?

It's about fucking time. After this is all said and done I assume Chris will file multiple lawsuits against the city of Charlottesville and become a rich man.
Charlottesville is run by the fucking red army.

So, he cried his way out of jail?

did you ever hear his 'mercy of other' series? do you know how degenerate he is?

and i bet my bottom dollar: if he meets some qt3.14 poc chick that gives him punani, he'll sell out within a blink of an eye. and he'll label all the guys turning on him as commies.

You assume incorrectly. The Circuit and the City will find any possible way to explain away the police standing down and causing the riot. They will use every legal defense possible to avoid anyone but the Nazis looking bad. Period. Finito.

The world makes much more sense when you realize White identity must be destroyed at all costs, at least from the system's perspective.

nice. can't wait for his first podcast back.

>did you ever hear his 'mercy of other' series? do you know how degenerate he is?
Yes. It was hilarious how pathetic it was. Definitely a good listen.

> if he meets some qt3.14 poc chick that gives him punani, he'll sell out within a blink of an eye. and he'll label all the guys turning on him as commies.
Again?

I'm not NatSoc, I just like watching his stuff.

bump

more people need to know

I for one am happy the shills are eating their words.

I just listened to the podcast, he said he wasn't getting out tonight (but soon) and that he was thinking of renting a camper to stay in Virginia.

FUCK yes

ON WITH IT

he was dating this polyamorus single-mom whore at that time, and rumors spread around that both were using substances of all kind. he has a large history a substance abuse.

some of his users, including me, noticed the decline of the show and were just concerned about his well being. but all he did was calling us his enemies or commies, and was throwing a fit like a nigger. so I stopped actively watching and supporting the show.

and yeah, he'll do the same again in a similar event.

>both were using substances of all kind
>was throwing a fit like a nigger.
Isnt that half the fun of watching his show?

>some of his users, including me, noticed the decline of the show and were just concerned about his well being. but all he did was calling us his enemies or commies
Were you part of his fan club or something that he got into an argument with? Cantwell's Irregulars I think it was called. Just curious. And ofcourse he's gonna call you his enemy, he's a meth abusing criminal. He's not exactly gonna be rational.

I met him in the Walmart parking lot in Charlottesville right before shit went down. he's a good guy. Hope he sues the city for malicious prosecution

Looks like the leftist kikes don't have full control of the legal system yet.

It's about fucking time.

CHIMPOUT HAPPENING IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

THEY ARE CALLING TO DISBAND THE POLICE

KIKE MAYOR MIKE SINGER GETTING GRILLED BY BLM & ANTIFA

1433!

He was in pussy city because being a "racist"

My god this is delicious

top kek

tfw when you own this shirt before you realized how YUGE and notorious Cantwell would become

fucking pigs who sided with the antifa and blm are getting roasted by the marxist scum they pushed us into

Anywhere that shirt was they where leading the charge. Wish I could have been there. Watching the live stream had me steaming. I knew then it was a setup from the government.

>Grown man crying pleading for mercy
>Sup Forums supports him
Please tell me this is a joke?

Redpill me on the Bond system, do you get the money back if you are found unguilty?

You are basically saying here is a bunch of money you can keep to guarantee I show up in court. There are bail bond places that will put up the money if you pay them 10% of the total bond. Basically floating a loan and making 10% off of it. And they hunt you down if you don't show up to court.

it's amazing that the left's narrative after reading the report was that the cops failed to do the job of defending FROM US

even tho we were pushed into them by the cops

I am wonder why they gave him bond after so many months. Did he appeal it or did he cut some kind of deal?

Nice sauce, faggo

>ancap
>caring about race

They're fucking nuts man. I should know I was one in the basic go with the flow type and, thought Rick Perry was Satan incarnate.needles to say I've changed.

that's not what happened user.

numale soyboy kike incoming

>when you have to explain who this literal nobody is because Sup Forums doesnt care

lmao the lefties are mocking the white boomer thats on their side

He literally comes from my town and went to my HS years before I did...

Check his website. He has to find an apartment have monitoring and, well he's got it.

LOL some guy at the meeting, after saying how the city government failed them all, said that he has a lot of faith in the democratic process. He got booes instantly by the antifa anarchists in the audience. If you don't toe the fucking line EXACTLY they will go after you. Doesn't matter if you're on their side.

Stony Brook NY, on Long Island (idk if he moved away, but he went to the same HS I did)

>They didnt even arrest that nigger who blocked and attacked protester and fired flamecones with his lit up spraycan against them but then lied along with the commiebock narrative
>The guy who fired the warning shot in front of him not into "his crowd" and actually ending his asault not starting it with the whole scene captured entirely on video got arrested instead for muh firing gun near school
>nigger who runs around with handmade flamethrower right next to him and attacking people without any provocation gets away and interviewed and celebrated as hero based on several blatant lies
>its illegal to use teargas against commie terrorists constantly trying to crush you faces for protesting against them trying to do exactly that and worse
Commie and black terror sympatizer like that major should be put on a wall

Good, now he can be a spook again. Gun show on VICE when?

Fuck him, he lacks good judgement and put us into a really bad light with his antics.

He is innocent and will be proven so

Most of the charges against him have been dropped. Actually, all of them but one. And in that instance (a felony charge of releasing an incapacitating agent), it's being sent to a grand jury.

Cantwell is now not yet actually charged with any crime, not unless a grand jury returns an indictment. Prosecutors have two options when planning a prosecution: file charging documents themselves when they feel they have very good odds of securing a conviction or plea, or punt it to a grand jury when they're not feeling too sure of themselves.

I frankly doubt Cantwell will face that remaining charge. His attorney is capable but by no means some high-dollar, high-profile defense counsel, and he's already managed to get 75% of the prosecution's case thrown out during pretrial. And even if they kick back an indictment, he still gets a trial.

t. tax attorney

Nah, they mailed him with a second charge of what there still charging him with. Via his site.

fuck yeah. i love this nigga

Let me rephrase that. Yes he'll probably walk but is still facing 40 years.

He'll probably walk away with time served, what he is being charged with is only up to six months in prison iirc and he already did almost four months

Holy shit did he go to ward melville?

I cant like this guy cuz he cried like a bitch when he found out the cops were looking for him

Some things you just dont do and crying like a bitch is one of them

At least you don't cry like a bitch on camera.

Nah - they dropped the two, more serious, charges. His only remaining charge is a class 6 felony which in VA means the sentence is between 1 and 5 years.

My guess, he'll plead out to some bullshit misdeameanor assault. The prosecutor knows his case is bullshit but Cantwell (and the alt-right in general) doesn't have the cash for a protracted legal battle - especially when he's likely to get convicted anyway by an unsympathetic jury that's been indoctrinated to hate "Nazis" no matter what. That's why the Foundation for the Marketplace for Ideas (Kyle Bristow's group that works with Spencer) is so important: without a centralized network of attorneys and a corresponding fundraising apparatus, it's difficult to provide legal services cheaply. Local prosecutors can stack up a lot of bullshit discretionary charges to derail our activists with little accountability.

t. lawfag

Yo - tax attorney, is it worth it to get an LLM? I'm a 2L and need to figure out what to do post-graduation. Mid-tier grades but 4.0 in tax courses.