I still can't figure this out. Why did Jeb Bush high five Trump?

I still can't figure this out. Why did Jeb Bush high five Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5bE8jJgeb8
youtube.com/watch?v=0gLd7rpBJlY
youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QOeaY_OvuXQ
youtu.be/nR1FRqvn-4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's like that loser kid in school who thinks that just because Chad says hi to you in the hallway out of courtesy, he's one of the "cool kids" now.

He used a Jeb! meme against himself. youtu.be/H5bE8jJgeb8

he's a mess

That was the most beta low test high five I've seen

>literally says "That's a good one" out loud instead of just laughing

Jesus Christ, is Jeb the most autistic person on the planet?

He’s literally “that kid”

Its adorable tho”

I was just thinking about Jeb earlier today. I remembered the day he dropped out and mods played The End by The Doors. Funniest shit ever.

Also, the election got unbelievably boring after that. People tried to meme Cruz into being a sperglord with the butter thing and the delegates, but it was just so forced and the magic wasn't there.

Look at the expression on his face, and the force of the gesture. He's hitting trump's hand anyway in the guise of a hi5. Looks pretty salty to me.

Fuck that was painful to see.

Oww.

It was a thinly veiled attempt at absconding with one of his delegates. Luckily, Dahnald keeps them in his right pocket, so Bush couldn't reach them anyway.

Jeb! should have gotten in a fistfight with Trump. No seriously. Jeb's problem was that he was a lanket beta pussy and punching Trump in the face would have gotten him the nomination.

Cruz should have done the same, but his redemption arc was so epic I'm glad he didn't.

It all worked out and Trump has exceeded my expectations.

he's oblivious. he's never had to impress anyone or work on social cues. he's been "that guy" ever since daddy got him his first political office. i honestly think this was Jeb!'s first time seriously doing public speaking. i mean real public speaking

Lol Jeb is so awkward

>humble
bants

What if he won?

god jeb was so autistic here, cant even read the situation, the execution was just so poorly done

Jeb! was pure establishment. It would have been exactly the same as a Hillary win except the MSM would be expousing Bush hate rather than Hilldog love.

I doubt Jeb would have beaten Hillary. Maybe Cruz might have been able to beat Hillary, but I wouldn't have much hope. As for Trump, well we remember the magical night and the hobbit posting that set the mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gLd7rpBJlY

Would you leave a brother hanging like that? Come on.

youtu.be/71ib3N2MWRQ

This joke was actually really clever though. Which leads me to believe that there is no way in hell Jeb dreamed it up in the 30 seconds he had to prepare an answer. He probably knew the question in advance.

He lashed out when cornered, attemped a light attack on Trump's tiny hand and hoped to look good when Trump recoiled in pain. "Can't take the heat tubby?" Jeb imagined he would have said in that moment.

Im getting flashbacks here oh my god is this how it feels to be old

One of these days I want to rewatch the primary debates. There's probably so much comedy gold in there I forgot about. Easily the most entertaining television that's ever happened.

Git your chit str8. Edge lord here, that's clearly a LOW-T 5

skelegate was funny

If he hadn't high-fived Trump he would have looked like an angry, bitter, awkward, butthurt loser. He'd already lost when Trump raised his hand for the high five. It was the only thing left for Jeb to do.

This is what I don't understand, Jeb was twice elected the governor of Florida. State elections are more low key, but Florida is still one of the biggest states in the country. He would still have run in a primary against other Republicans, given rally speeches, debated the Democratic candidate, etc. Did nobody give a shit back then or did Jeb somehow become super awkward after he left office?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOeaY_OvuXQ

Pretty good instincts on Jeb's part. He just went for it. He'd already lost and he knew it, and any delay would have made him seem any worse. I was honestly impressed by him for doing it.

In life, you win some, you lose some, and you run into guys who are more Chad than you. Getting mad about it and being a petulant child when you're outgunned only lowers your status. It's very different from cucking, though, because often in life you'll need to stand up against someone who scares you and pretend not to be scared, to get angry on your own behalf when someone else disrespects you or demeans you. Then pretending to be friends is cucking, and you're a loser bitch.

In this case Jeb actually was being a graceful loser (losing sucks but graceful losers rank just below winners, and way higher than shitty losers). Being a graceful loser doesn't mean to like losing, it just means not to be a petulant child.

Back then, his style was what people wanted. Folksy, friendly and safe.

Then Trump came along and showed the world how phony politicians are and how politically correct they are. And pretty much overnight made politicians like Jeb obsolete.

What would you do? Leave Donald fucking Trump hanging?

How have I never seen that picture before? God, it’s perfect. Right amount of cringe, right amount of “this is how commoners talk, right?”... She would have likely approved this were it real.

>Humble
Totally destroyed Jeb's moment in a blink of an eye. Jeb and his team try to craft the perfect response to a question that they likely already knew in advance. Trump destroys him without thinking twice and gets the crowd roaring in laughter.

Cause Jeb is a toddler in a mans body

Dude you missed out, It is like a seven part series and our boy BEANZ(TM) gets the spotlight he deseves.

I browse 18 hours a day every day so I participate in most threads.

el rato was a good meme

Cruz just looks untrustworthy with his beady little eyes and hook nose.

>dad was president
>older brother was popular president
>older brother did way more stupid shit like being a drunken frat boy cheerleader, getting bad grades, and snorting coke
>always had more booksmarts than older brother
>taller
>people still liked troublemaking older brother more
>even mom and dad like him more
>spouse is a 10/10... burrito monkey who barely speaks english
>older brother married huwhite qtπ
>older brother governor of larger, more populous state
>literal lecherous cheeto cucks you when it was finally your turn
Jeb is like the Prodigal Son's brother, the one who bitched at his dad for never throwing him a party for having been reliable. But Jeb didn't bitch like him (at least no publicly), so Jeb is actually breddy gool. Just not as cool as Dubya "Chad" Bush XLIII.

Cruz would not have won and would not have pandered to the rust belt like trump

the correct response would've been to high five him with a little less enthusiasm and not look so pleased with getting chad-trumps approval

he grins like an idiot and a little kid who just made the class laugh. he should've played it cool but Jeb was genuinely really pleased with himself for making even Trump laugh

I had a better edited webm of this one, but still pretty funny shit.

youtu.be/nR1FRqvn-4A

No, you're right, it definitely came across as tryhard and like he was vying for Trump's approval. But once Trump offered his hand, Jeb couldn't leave him hanging without looking like a sore loser.

Jeb is actually a pretty exceptional person, but he's more virgin than Dubya or Trump, who are Chads, which is why they got elected and he didn't. Jeb's like his dad, honestly, who only won in 1988 because Reagan was so damn popular and the Dems didn't field a good candidate. Reagan was Chad and HW is kinda virgin.

>tfw the cuck who made this was so delusional that he thought this would hurt Trump
Why do millennials think that the Bush family doesn't deserve to be ruthlessly bullied into silent ignominy?

kek

He was trying to hurt his hand.

Jeb is proof that you can be 6'3, and yet still be a manlet in your soul.

Anyone have the one with jeb instead of

OP, his thread, his life.jpg?

Real one

The virgin lanklet versus the Chad manlet

Should have just left him hanging. It would have served him better. Trump read him for the awkward faggot he was and showed America.

Folksy and friendly probably played really well with the retired crowd back in Florida. I would figure that Jeb has to have more charisma in person like other politicians. I've met Jimmy Carter and Zell Miller, former Georgia governor and senator, and those guys just oozed charisma. Rick Perry is supposed to be another example of a guy who is a hell of a retail politician, but stylistically doesn't do well on a tv debate.

There's a gif of this happening. I think it was after the high five with Carson, Trump turns back to his podium and jeb! expectedly lifts his hand then realizes he's not invited and sullenly puts it back on the podium

pic related always cracks me up

darn it

>Jeb
>win

Jeb still thinks that he lives with a good family, only understanding events at face value, such as wanting to get rid of ISIS, while not knowing who is funding them. If Jeb were to actually win the candidacy, then he would only end up losing to Hilllary Clinton (((decisively))) while unironically believing that he could win the race and change the country for the better. Looking at his campaign promises, he wanted to right every wrong that he feel his brother and father did and finally leave a good name for his family. He wanted to get out of George W. Bush's shadow and be the "Third Time's the Charm."

I've talked to him before, and he's genuinely a good person. He even stayed by his goblin wife all these years. Jeb is a nice guy, but nice guys finish last.

>anti affirmative action
>pro life except for rape, disabled, incest victims
>wanted to bring "high stakes test taking" to public schools
>supports the common core, but doesn't want Federal funding to influence or force schools to adopt the standard
>wanting more high paying jobs for Americans while casting the excessive low wage jobs that are beneath American standards to 3rd world countries
>conservative at heart
>wanting to bring down ISIS while defending the Coptics that other Christians turned their backs on
>"We should not have a multicultural society."
If he wasn't so /r9k/, I would've voted for him

>Governor of Florida
The fact that Florida is still afloat is a remarkable feat of its own

God I miss when /fit/ was fun

>high five
I don't think you know what those words mean

Trump said he would teach the GOP how to win

what are talking about, jeb was flying high after he got a laugh out of donald, and then a high five... he couldnt contain himself anymore.. humble ohohoho thats a good one hohohohoh

: DDDD