THE HAMMER'S ABOUT TO DROP

What false flag will they try next to distract and divert as the hammer starts to fall?
>Some ideas:
>Fucking white male beats high score
>New 9/11 (Lucky Larry 2 - Electric Boogaloo)
>North Korea nuke
>Suitcase nuke
>Geostorm (earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes oh my)
>Deadly Pandemic "28 Keks Later is the best movie of 2018" t. Bill Gates
>Economy Crash (easier to induce than in Jenga)

Let the numerals decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOCoSwciEQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJ6I5iAfQQ
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Economic crash.

They've been priming it for a while anyway.

Trump can stop that as well with the stroke of a pen.

With the stroke of a pen the entire wealth of the Khazarian mafia comes crashing down.

Funny how the market's done nothing by climb sky high after him being elected...

Econ crash. With the tax bill pissing off the liberals right now and the markets primed for a crash it's going to happen and retarded libs are somehow going to pin it on trump

A new Jew 9/11 to get war with Syria/Iran.

The economy is the most important thing. Trump knew they would try to crash it so he focused early on by slashing regulations and making deals for industry to come back. He also brought the coal industry back into the econoomy.

Also, checked. So far looks like the economy's not where Kek is leading us.

Nobody is going to allow another war to start.

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

>DRAIN
>THE
>SWAMP

Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
Abolishes income tax
Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
Increases benefits to senior citizens
Returns Constitutional Law
Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement
Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals
Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
Restores financial privacy
Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
Establishes peace throughout the world
Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
And much, much more.

vegas gets *The* earthquake that finally takes down the waning structural integrity of the stratosphere. several Oct 1 survivors are splattered

Nuclear powerplant meltdown

he might have also had some help from some friends ^.^;

Well before they get completly dostryed they might as well give it all they gor right?

Alien invasion?

They can't pull off Bluebeam. There's fucking Rothschilds bitching on twitter. They have nothing.

Probably just more bullshit indictments from their hatchet man Mueller and his team of deep state FBIniggers.

If you want the economic crash to be bad you have to raise it as high as possible first. The higher it goes the further it can fall the more damage can be done the more money can be lost even if much of that value was made in the past 6 months.

Everything will be ok

Me
Screencap

Whatever they try will backfire. Their number is up. The truth is marching in. Nothing can stop it.

That's always been my personal prediction.

Trump told everyone it's in a bubble.

Trump is educated as an economist.

I voted for him because I think he's our best chance.

Chance.

Kek

I jest.

Your numerals say you ain't shit.
You're shekel poor.
Work harder.

Underrated post

Oh yeah and this is a good read.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOCoSwciEQ

close senpai

i forgot about this one

George...
WTF is THIS about, Sir?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJ6I5iAfQQ

They've sacrificed many of their own with sexual harassment scandals. Why? Seems like they're building up for something.

>Sex accusers for $500 Alex.

Checked

Woman brings down entire shit show

Pottery

They want their props kek

You don't say!!!!!!

These guys are slow as fuck.
Very transparent.
It doesn't take that much to see it.

Can they at least try? Please??

But did you check my shieeeet?

Is Kek really telling us there will be no false flag?

Checked, wtf

>lazer fires

forgot one user

We agree on one thing.
There is only One True GOD

hopefully the earth thrown into the sun.
its the only way to be sure that the kike frys.

It's going to be beautiful.

Fuck it, whichever one(((s))) they decide to try to go for, a way will be found to overcome it once more and use it to our own advantage.
Thats the thing when you relentlessly try to break an entire generation, it can backfire and create a strong generation instead who is sick of dealing with high tier kikery every other day.

>The Indictment of Hillary Rodham Clinton and/or the Podesta brothers is actually announced
>Hell breaks loose... Kinda.
>Libtards actually try to declare Civil War
>Imediately pussy out after some big figurehead gets shot.
>There wouldn't be a kek more legendary than this one in the next 20 years.

Screencap this post

my vote is for project blue beam
what with the space dildo of doom supposedly sending out messages and shit.

Big as long as valid

>What false flag will they try next to distract and divert as the hammer starts to fall?

The nuking of San Francisco.

My nigga, is this what trump wants to do? Doesnt seem like it

Nothing. You happeningfags are never getting your way ever. The closest thing you'll get to a "happening" is some snackbar or white nutjob shooting up some place and liberals whining about gun control for a month. That's all you will ever get. Deal with it.

Keked...double double

Assasination attempt

Nesara ftw

rolling for pacific tsunami

>white male beats high score
they only like that one for small distractions
>New 9/11
i dont think they have everything set up for that
>North Korea nuke
NK is CIA asset, they wont use nukes unless dire
>Suitcase nuke
no
>Geostorm
unlikely
>Deadly Pandemic
they need a population to control
>Economy Crash
seems like the easiest to pull off desu but you forgot about the other pieces on the 3D chessboard. it wouldn't be hard to force Russia and China's hands

I like how you think

Checked, God be with us

does this mean more eu gibs? sounds like ww3 to me

Checked. Checked. It's happening.

Wow John Kerry browses /pol

Hilldog has a conveniently-timed, completely organic "stroke"

why does this pepe spook me

NEW Q
>Have you been watching the news since Friday?
>Who is Peter Strzok?
>How was he compromised?
>How was he paid?
>Who is Melissa Hodgman?
>Company?
>Title?
>Date of promotion?
>Focus on the date.
>What events re: Peter recently occurred that you now know?
>Think HRC emails, Weiner laptop, etc.
>Dates?
>Date of promotion of wife?
>How do they stack the deck?
>Who do they want inside the gov’t?
>What are puppets?
>How do you control a puppet?
>#2 in FBI?
>Wife connection?
>What is a pattern?
>Follow the wives.
>Keep watching the news this week.
>Future proves past.
>Re-read crumbs.
>(Small)
>How many D’s / R’s will not seek re-election?
>Why?
>What just passed in the Senate?
>Why?
>Who is their new handler?
>Do as told?
>Why is this relevant?
>Do you not understand the gov’t is being gutted publicly?
>Bottom middle top.
>Hussein Iran connection.
>Bombs away.
>Merry Christmas.
>Q

How?

Oh shit, it's salt bae.

see

S H A D I L A Y

I doubt they will do a huge economy kill
There are potential Hitler's in every Western country waiting for that to happen.

They have been hording gold
There was allot under the wtc 9/11
There was a fuck ton in lybia

I never look back.
Pepper Bae. Keeps the dogs away.

BIG STATE SCANDAL IN FREE HEALTHCARE WHERE COPS AND DOCTORS CONSPIRE TO KILL PEOPLE ON WELFARE TO SAVE THE STATE MONEY

Evil Jews are planning the next events as we speak.

Honestly I'll believe all this happening shit when it actually happens.

JUST LIKE RETARDED CONSERVATIVES ARE PINNING THE JOBS AND ECONOMIC NUMBERS ON TRUMP

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

This. Seriously why the fuck can't we just print a quick $20t bill and wipe out our debts? How has no one thought of that yet?

- JFK threatened to halt Israel's nuclear weapons program (which has now produced 200 to 400 nuclear bombs).

- JFK demanded that the American Zionist Council (now known as AIPAC - the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) be registered as a foreign agent. AIPAC virtually owns America's politicians.

- JFK signed Executive Order 11110 which removed the unconstitutional powers of the Jewish owned Federal Reserve to issue debt-based notes and gave that power back to the American people by issuing non-debt silver backed US notes.

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

A lot of people are making a nice living off of the interest.

>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.

It's more what you spend it on. If your spending increases demand for dollars equal to the amount you spent, no inflation occurs.

I've often thought that fractional reserve banking (the current method of money creation) should be eliminated and the government should simply print money to fund itself - no taxes of any kind and not inflationary as long as the yearly spending is similar to what the yearly money expansion is right now.

Banks would continue to exist and make loans, but no fractional Jewry.

Big airliner crash in DC

Rerolling

Massive fires in southern California

Rerolling

Major world leader dies

S. Korea might evacuate US citizens before the upcoming war drills with S. Korea military brat in S K told me this

Slow zombies easily killed but mass man on man warfare in major cities. Children survive and become strong.

Kek has been very stingy.

>implying shitskin could beat high score

What the fuck is this post?

Trump and Putin will defeat the ancient cabal of satanic pedophiles and usher in a golden age free from tyranny and fear.

that's not a false flag

You're welcome.

OVER 4000 YEARS OLD

The more possibilities we list, the less likely a flase flag will happen because (((they))) attack when people least expect it.

That's why we need a...

/FFG/ False Flage General

bitcoin drop, proxy war
2 possibilities for proxy war are
1. orchestrated by actors (russian actors - chinese actors pretending to be one of a million different peoples fighting each other)
2. a BRUTAL attack by ether of aforementioned actors on western country in europe and DEMANDS from left to intervene .