What type of long term political effects do cute left leaning girls have on the general populace...

What type of long term political effects do cute left leaning girls have on the general populace? I know I myself have changed my radical right wing views in order to gain their affections.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uHh0Q
youtube.com/channel/UCvRQKXtIGcK1yEnQ4Te8hWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shame she's such a miserable cunt. Those are some class A milkers

Long-term? None. Once somebody gets into a relationship with them, the facade of "your" political views falls away due to lack of conviction and knowing they won't go anywhere. At that point, your true self comes out, and then their natural instinct as girls to follow their man's lead shows itself, with them adopting your worldview, instead. Especially once children enter the picture, women become more conservative to protect their children from a disgusting society.

Effectively, it's just a speed bump to get a foot in the door. Nothing lasting.

I used to be 1488 now I'm 1917 ever since I got laid

>losers just swing from one extreme ideology to the other
Color me surprised.

reminder Laci got the redpill fucked into her by Chris Ray Gun and now shits on muslims and radical feminists on twitter

You are an absolute puss wagon, I fuck girls who talk about how Trump is orange and tell them I love Hitler they literally don't give a fuck.

She looked familiar so I Googled the name. Tbh I always find it funny when some obvious dyke who "doesn't care about what men think" then turns around and changes how she looks after reading one too many comments on
Youtube.

>changing your beliefs in actions to bend to some leftist whore’s cunt that won’t ever produce white children or contribute in any way to society
Leftist girls start out cute, but will slowly turn into fucking pigs once they get an allowance and access to nigger dick.

Thats great.

They're the greatest danger of all. The vast majority of men will do anything to get laid, and in the age of the beta orbiter they don't even need that.

Proof?

God even those fat folds turn me on.

Its too bad for Chris tho, she probably cucks him.

Are you sure they didn't mistake Hitler for Hillary?

Nice tits and mouth tho

That's a long dick!

none. at least not on me. if you compromise what is right and magically convert to a degenerate just to gain the affections of a brainwashed zombie then you have no convictions or principles and are of no use to the right anyway. gas chambers for you along with your degenerate leftist

>I'm 17
>I was 1488
>Then I got laid.
>Still 1488.
>Then I didn't get laid for a long time.
>Checked what am I again.
>Yup, still 1488.
>Then I got into first serious relationship.
>Five years fly by
>It is great. She asks me to tone it down, stop being too radical, it's not good for the future family
>"Future family? That is why I'm doing it."
>GF asks to at least stop going to the marches
>Nope
>"It's either politics or me"
>She gone
>Year go by
>Call from her, how am I and I'm still in politics
>Yep, still 1488

NEVER BETRAY YOUR IDEALS.

Don't forget that she also has sexually transmitted diseases

Nice khazar milkers desu.

She's ugly as fuck. You guys are retarded and have low standards.

You must be really handsome. I've had several different girls who were really into me but lost interest after revealing my power level.

Did you even read my post?

A Dutch politician said this in a speech and he was called "extremely misogynistic" because of it, kek

Nvm, found my own proof

archive.is/uHh0Q

I change my ideology every nanosecond

Imagine how different the world would be if people were able to be honest instead of walking the tightrope of nonoffensiveness constantly.

Fuck me I'd munch that carpet.

...can you get STD's from eating poop

This guy gets it.

A leaf, welll shit son colour me supprised!

I mean, it would be great in a white society. I would only expect muslims to get more violent since they're now allowed to pursue (at least vocally) the kaffir.

You're a fucking britbong. What do you know about beautiful women?

Do you want to be the first one to find out that butt protein can be toxic?

take that back

I'd creampie the shit outta Laci!

why is she so hot, lads ?

do you think she would give me a taste

Not as much as you or other leftists think. Only very few women have actual lasting and meaningful impact on society, the trouble is that usually they don't have kids. Most women who you probably think have had an effect on society, Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, Rachel Maddow, etc, they all just say whats popular and don't rock the boat or really say anything actually true. Some of the women that fall into this category but that are intelligent jump out from the overton window, but they get ostracised. See the Rage After Storm fiasco for what I mean. As for the Women actually hanging and bettering things, those are the likes of Ayn Rand or Ann Coulter. These women are in the process of preserving their civilization, or rather, conserving it. The thing about these women is that they are well above average IQ, and the thing about why the right doesn't have so many in it's ranks is because it isn't until someone reaches past the threshold of 100-110 IQ that they seek knowledge at such a rapacious rate they lose friends over adopting harsh truths. Morever most rightwing ideals require shedding all comforting lies and pursuing further knowledge and understanding, even if it means ostracism.
Most women simply don't do this, because most women are average IQ and highly emotional. They don't usually adopt their own ideology, someone just programs it in. In single women this is initially the father, or mother, then later it may be the greater society or secondary education. But, at some point then they meet a man. And not a soy boy, not a hedonistic Chad or MGTOW semi-beta but a man who isn't intending on making her a one night stand. This man is not pliable or manipulable but is firm and resolute. He doesn't cave to her emotion feuled ideals and convictionless positions. He simply asserts reality and what he believes. And eventually she believes what he does.
More often than not, that type of man is conservative or very right wing.
1/2

is this real?? why the fuck would she film/upload this??

It's fake.

fake in what way..? it not being her or is she fake taking "drugs"?

I wouldn't be surprised. There is a channel dedicated to testing street drugs. I don't think it goes against YouTube ToS as long as it's educational.....and you're not a nazi.

youtube.com/channel/UCvRQKXtIGcK1yEnQ4Te8hWQ

It's the big tits, full lips and pretty eyes. She'd be just another woman if she was flatter.

there is 0 reason to tie off. You shouldn't be shooting up drugs if you don't know how.
Just find your vein and use a 28 g needle ffs.

t. former heroin user

The fact is, that the men who women will marry, not they men they will just fuck or avoid altogether, are right wing. What many feminists are learning is that the man they actually want isn't in line with what they believe. And in the end they will just adopt what their husband believes. What terrifies feminists about Lacy Green is that they know that is their fate if they want to actually be happy. They know that they won't be having the opinions they do once encountering and marrying right wing men, which they will have to do. And it's either that or be alone with cats, and they know they don't want that. You could make the argument that the feminists may take betas and cucks as husbands and surely they'll just go with what their wives tell them to do, but those relationships won't work and women don't want those type of men anyway. There is no way to look at this long term and not see that this phenomenon of outspoken leftist women is just a temporary phase, and when the hard times come, they will have to go back to relying on proper, strong men, and back in the kitchen they will go.
In thirty years there won't be any feminists left, and the ones that are still around will just be miserable cat ladies. And no one will be listening to them.
2/2

Fake "drugs".

If you're so beta that you can't even get a woman without changing your political views society is better off without your genes in the next generation desu

This pig face is an example of cute?
Every soy boy goes along with this delusional cunt in the hopes of playing with her slidy hole, creating a false reality that every one of them knows is not true.

>I know I myself have changed my radical right wing views in order to gain their affections.
If Laci is what you fancy, then you fucked up. You know she's dating a raving right-wing nazi, right?

>khazar
why? I've seen that term twice today

I honestly like that there are multiple threads with the same pattern:

>1 post by this ID
>294 replies

and everyone is arguing about basically nothing.

Most anons on Sup Forums are proverbally Ricks thinking they're immune to stupidity etc. - but throw them a thread like

>"how can/do we fix xy?"
>"xy hate thread"
>"what did he/she mean by this?"
>"dare I say he/she is /our xy/ ?"
>"what's his/her problem?"
>"why do you hate xy?”
>”is xy finished?”
>”really makes you think”
>”he/she is right you know"

(bonus points for “Lauren Southern / Jordan Peterson / random ‘e-celeb’ defamation threads)

and you'll get even worse than Jerry. You don't even realize that those threads are posted EVERY DAY almost EVERY HOUR and you still reply like the goldfishbrains that you honestly are.

Most of you are just arrogant idiots that only like to put other people down solely for their flag. You just want to derail threads of anons only because some shill posted one of those threads listed above before, ripping on your flag, so you feel obligated to vindicate yourself or give back to a flag that ripped on (you), and of course because you don't have anything substantial to say.

Burgers are the worst: they dish out at anyone, but since shills made the "le 56% face" meme they get something of their own medicine and every other asshole is quick to jump on the bandwagon, to “show them burgers”...

all the while the shariablue and university of southern california shills are rubbing their hands laughing at you, because they got what they wanted -> a distraught/distracted userbase

inb4 Sup Forums was always shit.

And that's a problem, why?

>inb4 Sup Forums was always shit.
But it was. Always a slowly wallowing vat of gooey shit, deeply set inside the underbelly of the ugliest creature around. Though sometimes, sometimes the wallowing mass starts to get more rapid and volatile and the shit - like there is a collective will to it's brown mass - will pour, strike out in unisono against some common goal. Most interestingly, those goals seems to be more frequent now than in the past.

What's your evidence

based fingol

You can tell a man from a boy by his political stances. If it changes every so often, and not because of a revelation, but because of personal gain, he's a boy. Real men never give up their ideology they know is right for nothing, not even the temporary satisfaction of women.

>inB4 muh virgin
Guaranteed I had more pussy than most of you faggots combined.