So when are we getting the inevitable Saber Wank "Knights of the Round Table" Type Moon anime?

So when are we getting the inevitable Saber Wank "Knights of the Round Table" Type Moon anime?

Probably never, user. Saber herself isn't that popular compared to Rin and Ilya, nor is she popular in the terms of Grand Order servants - and the rest of the KOTR aren't that great as GO servants either, making it pointless.

It doesn't help that Nasu has utterly fucked the plot of The Once and Future King, completely brutalizing any chance they could drag out a story from it.

Which is a shame, because I adore Arthurian legend and would love an anime about it. Even if only to get assmad that they aren't following muh deep lore.

>Probably never, user. Saber herself isn't that popular compared to Rin and Ilya, nor is she popular in the terms of Grand Order servants - and the rest of the KOTR aren't that great as GO servants either, making it pointless.

What universe are you from?

One where people have semi redeemable taste.

I didn't even know that many people read KnK, what the hell?

>Alice of all people in top 10
This was just after Mahoyo's release, I suppose?

isn't this like 5 years old?

why was Mahoyo so shit

>Saber herself isn't that popular compared to Rin and Ilya

Saber and the Saberfaces are basically TypeMoon's cover girls. Even if they are not the main, they always show up somewhere.

>Saber Wank

Like everything TypeMoon did with Gil after his jobbing in FSN wasn't aboslute wank material.

Anyone who thinks Saber Blue isn't the most popular Type Moon character is literally delusional

Takeuchi made the ultimate waifu because he thought "what if King Arthur was a grill"

Heh, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't pay for it though.

Explain to me how "Blue" works in five words or less

Mahoyo is shit because Nasu wrote it as his first project and didn't change it up. Touko and Aoko are also much more interesting in KnK and Tsukihime, so to see their big battle basically being Touko sperging out and Aoko using a power to level grind instantly is boring.

Should have been Type Moon's "Doctor Strange", instead feels like Christmas with the Krumps

"Don't think about it." - Nasu

Touko was a disappointment

After Kotomine and Kohaku I was hoping for something more from the main villain instead of Typical_Magus_Problem 419

Aoko wins lol

Blue Seibah best Seibah, I always say.

Game over

Hyperbolic Time Chamber with no limits also its instant also it doesn't age you also for humans there's no downside also get fucked Touko

>Kohaku
Wait, the maid from Carnival Phantasm is a villain?

The villainest of them all

The GOAT

Wasn't Goetia's power revealed to be the Fifth Magic? Both are named Retroflow/Light Years Genesis or something.

>Shirou following after Kerry
Kinda amusing.

Why did Saber conceal her real gender when at least one of the Knights of the Round Table (Gareth) has been confirmed to be a girl in Grand Order?

>Saber herself isn't that popular
Guaranteed replies.

What we need is an anime about the best waifu..i.e. Kirei.

I'd unironically love to see a 3h long anime movie musical about the life of King Arthur(female)

Hopefully never because fuck Saber wank, but it'd still be more interesting than wasting time with more Grand Order crap.

Delusional.

>Typical_Magus_Problem 419

But user, we've never actually seen a family war due to succession crisis handled within the series before.
It was actually something new.

Holy fucking secondaries. Why would even watch CP before reading Tsukihime? Do you enjoy only getting half the jokes?

Yeah, I agree. It would've been a great idea to do a semi Once and Future King adaptation with Type Moon designs and shit, but at this point they've fucked the lore too much. They'd have to completely rewrite everything, and you know it would just be filled with garbage fanservice.

I don't like Saber, but I love King Arthur and the Arthurian myths, so it's a shame to see it wasted. Could've been great