You do know that the fascist nazi revolution doesn't end in you guys winning... right?

you do know that the fascist nazi revolution doesn't end in you guys winning... right?

we are here and we are Queer! prepare to get beat down in the streets by us nazi scum

There are only 2 genders, suck a pussy.

God destroyed Sodom for a reason.

>get beat down in the street by us Nazi scum
i thought were a queer revolutionary? now youre a Nazi beating people in the street?

>by us nazi scum
You guys are nazi scum?

only Nazi's beat people in the streets.

Only no one cares when Nazis get beat and killed in the streets.

You never "beat us in the streets" the worst you did to us is punch richard spencer.

Fascism never wins. Trump will go to prison when Based Mueller is done with him. Ruskie fuck is going away for a long time

O rly?

even if we lose, at least we will die fighting

Why would create an identical thread to mine? Faggot. Come up with your own ideas.

t. soyboy

Maybe a hundred on 1 but 1v1 your weak vegan bodies will be smashed.

I don't read other peoples threads

but they do care when you commie fucks start declaring everyone nazi but yourselves

it's not like you're a real threat anyway, except to rubbish bins

most people arent dumb enough to believe your far right propaganda.

here we go, stupid terrorists vs people once again

No, only one. Women are objects and/or property.

You’ve said this his entire presidency yet nothing has changed in the slightest. Also, don’t think that OP is serious. He’s obviously a Sup Forumsack baiting for (you)s and keks.

But that is fake, user.

how can you fight when you've been gassed?

you just kill everybody who is not agree with you, we need more of this antifa terrorists for sure

why do all fags have the same diseased look? skin is literally hanging off their bones.

>by us nazi scum
You identify as a nazi?

Thats a old man who was probably attack by 10 anarchist fags

These were the same people complaining about the thanks Obama meme.

This is your fate

>litteral bull ring
You know what those are for in bulls, right? You pull it towards the ground to take down and lead the bull. Ain't you ever work on a ranch faggot? I could litterally rip that queer's nose off of his face and there aint a damn thing he could do about it.

The military and the police tend to be right-wing. I don't like your chances in a street fight. Who do you think the people with guns and tanks are going to side with when push comes to shove?

>anti-fa

>owns a bike, a bike lock,chairs
>rents a apartment

ironic

Dont forget his waterbottle.

The only reason you accomplish anything is that rich Jews think you make a good pawn.

What are you faggots going to do? Spit your aids at us?

Ew no, get your aids fists away from me faggot

Ah yes, a bunch of polo shirt wearing dipshits with trendy haircuts and tiki torches and gonna bring the pain.

I can see why you dipshits are obsessed with testosterone. You're a makeup pallet and a shave away from being a great CD twink.

that mustache looks great

Hey Gaystopo!

Are you the cut-and-paste faggot using fallacious pseudoscience genetics posts I triggered last week?

If you are, I'm not a Nazi. I'm an abortion survivor, with abusive leftard parents who paid for your faggot insurrection with what was supposed to be my inheritance. With me; it's personal, little girl.

I have enough means now to defend and repel borders. People are becoming aware of what you all are about. Power is slipping away from you and the rest of the communist left. I will see your end, and will toast to it.

B8 begone

That is the least threatening thing Ive ever seen

Ah yes, a bunch of social rejects with black hoods with long and dirty hair is gonna bring the pain.

I can see why you dipshits are obsessed with estrogen, your a cuck.

I see a bunch of a regular dudes. Not all hardened brawlers but far more dependable than the emaciated faggots you see in AntiFa crowds.

he's actually a qt though so...

it does