How do we reclaim Anime back from the fujoshi, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/NHMmJKYJuC2iTJFD50Ys3A/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/iooiC2k6blOzxEgQLay28A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

Look at this season. The fujos get shit. They will always get shit. Take your melodramatic whiny ass elsewhere.

No need to cry about one shitty show last season. Just ignore them.

You flip the flaps.

Dumb brazilians are still dumb.

They just need to make a bishoujo anime that doesn't suck

Male NEETs get more money from their parents than females so the market is bigger

Stop being a faggot for one, OP.

STRAIGHTS GO HOME

>Male NEETs get more money from their parents

Enjoy it for what it is. You finally have real women to talk to, that aren't chatbots.

>Muh hivemind

Fujos buy a fucking BD
While otaku and smelly gaijins dont
Of course fujos will get more of their anime

male neets need to stop spending all their money on mobage first.

Make better het anime. This season has a lot of romance anime but none will be that popular.

How does it work? Shouldn't female NEETs get more money for woman hygiene stuff? (But they blood over their floor instead and buy anime stuff)
I'm not trying to protect anyone I'm just interested how ones get more money.

fujos aren't neets
they are hard working nip woman

this

Parents give teenage daughters more money than sons.

I'm pretty sure most nip fujos have jobs and are actually well integrated into society because they manage to hide their powerlevel unlike male otaku

It's sad that romance in general has grown so stale. I'm not even a fujo, yet I got invested in YoI because it at least tried something different and the characters were endearing.

Josei/Shoujo anime tends to be better than Shounen/Seinen so I am totally ok with our new fujoshi overlords.

Make yaoi illegal.

Kek, with what?
>moeshit?
>tits?
>narubleach?
>urobitchtrash?
See, if something like Mushishi were the one selling 50k, we should be celebrating. But YoI selling is just showing that certain shitaste is now bigger than previous shit taste.

>all these NEET's butthurt over their anime not selling because fujos actually have the finance to support their

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/NHMmJKYJuC2iTJFD50Ys3A/

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/iooiC2k6blOzxEgQLay28A/

You should stop samefagging your shit thread, OP.

>muj fujos oy vey
>meanwhile this season is 80% cgdct garbage

Yeaaaaaah. It's the fujos we have to save anime from. Yeaaaaah.

Homosexuality isn't right.

Then why does it feels so good?

Why would we want to do that?

Cooperate. Include great homos into every anime and let them handle the sales.

I now waiting for actual fantasy anime with manly characters who get to love each other with good character development.
I just don't want to see sissy MCs anymore.

They need to realize that people will like it if the characters are adults, sticking to the same old formula is boring.

There is Bahamut but the mains are straight.

OP is a fucking faggot

Why would we want to do that?

Embrace the Vitya, anons.

Simple, buy stuff.

It's called getting a job.

Fujo buck was a mistake, it's like selling your soul and integrity, like ios games.

I really don't understand why you're blaming fujos are the collapse of anime. Shouldn't we instead be focusing on the cuck NEETs of 2ch that refuse to spend money on merchandise? All they do is sit in their parent's basements watching their anime on streams, meanwhile fujos actually buy the BDs, merchandise, interact with authors, and participate with their respective fandoms (see: the Boku no Hero poll. Fujos all voted for Bakugou while no NEETs cared enough to vote, thus giving Hori the impression that he should start pandering to them instead). If we don't want homolust to be the norm, then the otakus need to become more dedicated to anime and manga than the fujoshits.

How do we stop fujo from ruining sadpanda?

The real issue is that fujos are mostly normal people, they have jobs and social lives. They also tend to focus on a few shows at a time to concentrate their money, the other side of the market is flooded and their fanbase doesn't have the disposable income or they spend it on the wrong things.

You should stop samefagging. The IP count didn't change.