Why can't I find a single definitive picture or bio of this man online? Who is Peter Strzok?

Something seems very wrong here. . . my hope is that weaponized autism can clear the air, I'm at a loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

podblanc.guru/Sup
discoverthem.com/report.php?unique=__MDg4UTk5VDZZQUM
icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/ffxcare/search/commonsearch.aspx?mode=address
documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/ClintonEmailScandalFBINotes2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peter Strzok, worked on the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server before joining Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election

obviously those are two different fellas
but what's the problem? what are you driving at, big rig?
it's a bad way to post a thread

certain professionals are discouraged from having an online presence.

The vast majority of people are posting the other picture of him, on twitter and elsewhere. . . the pic on the right. Is anyone *certain* this is the correct picture?

I found this, not the same guy though..

I've heard speculation that Strzok might be McCabe himself, a pseudonym used to provide cover. I've heard speculation that he doesn't exist at all, and the name is a collective pseudonym of various intel folks. . . I've heard other speculative tidbits as well.

My question is how is it possible that not a single page or picture can be found that ties a face to the name definitively? Major stories being run as we speak don't even feature a picture. I've never seen this before.

How do we know this man isn't merely FBI security detail?

Litterally anything in his Wikipedia was written today. It's like he didn't have an online presence before todays news

Not sure, some websites are using it as his image

Melissa Hodgman is his wife?

idt thats him

It seems like Strzok is being thrown under the bus ahead of the OIG report. Top brass is circling the wagons and needs a scapegoat. Not saying he isn't a corrupt piece of shit, because he is, but McCabe (et al) is the real problem. Regardless, Comey and Mueller are leading a fucking clown show of an investigation laced with corruption and conflicts of interest. Needs to be shutdown immediately and FBI agents fired. Not holding my breath though.

>Who is Peter Strzok?
Fall Goy
FBI is in a corner and they need a guy to place all this on

Found his wife's FB

melissa.hman.3

archive.is everything

screenshot everything

Archive *everything*. I'm already seeing evidence of related fuckery across the web. . things being deleted, updated, changed. .

What a fucking mewling little pug faced faggot.

podblanc.guru/Sup Forums-infowars-podblanc-original-research-peter-strzok-may-be-married-to-sec-enforcement-lawyer-melissa-r-hodgman_ca62d14bd.html

This guy is on the case

>Needs to be shutdown immediately and FBI agents fired.
Fucking this. The D.C. feds are a corrupt little village of vermin.

fall GOY????

Mrs. Ed over here.

He's just one pawn in the game of chess - but figuring out who he's connected to could lead it back to McCabe, Mueller, etc

FBI face when they find out that Sup Forums is investigating THEM

Ms. Hodgman has led the Enforcement Division’s Cross-Border Working Group, which provides expertise andassistance of matters with international actors and implications

Apparently she works for the SEC, makes bank, has been involved in dozens of corruption cases, and is trying to help illegal brownies get into the US

I can tell his wife is a shrill lunatic whore just by your pic related

wow this is some great investigative work

Elsewhere?

The swamp is so goddamned massive it's beyond belief.

he installed hardened gentoo you pleb.

guy on the right is security, see his earpiece

>scapegoat
This. It's all bait to treat this as an isolated incident becuz the rest of the FBI and deep state is good boyz. They dindu nuffin.

Not a pretty mistress.

inb4 peter strokes = stroke your peter = troll name
cant belive im the first one saying this

this is spoopy

Agent Skrotes

It's an Ashkenazi name, senpai.

Tell us why?
You know why.
Stop playing with these kids
Kek

cult member FB... lol archive that shit

You're silly.
Stop it.
You're the guy who didn't let your kids go to school because you didn't want them to be smarter than you

>Peter P Strzok
>3214 Prince William DR
>First seen: 2016-07-15
>Last seen: 2016-07-15

discoverthem.com/report.php?unique=__MDg4UTk5VDZZQUM

verification

>Name STRZOK PETER P II, HODGMAN >MELISSA R
>Mailing Address 3214 PRINCE WILLIAM DR >FAIRFAX VA 22031
>Book 14650
>Page 2091

from searching address here:

icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/ffxcare/search/commonsearch.aspx?mode=address

BUmp

No person to match this name and almost nothing on paddock. I'm not saying they're the same person or even connected. But it's odd that these major personalities can arise and no one can find anything on them. This republic is very sick right now.

Well, think about it. This guy was a high level anti espionage agent. People at that level get their information scrubbed from the interwebz.

Frankly, I'm surprised I was able to find his home information at the tax assessors collectors office.

Remember that guy who stabbed himself 3 times in the chest with a kitchen knife after showing lots of corruption in his local police force and had a mysterious van parked outside his place a day or so before he died?

I tracked that van down to a business with an address that came back as being hidden due to some statute which allowed for law enforcement and city officials personal info to be hidden.

Trips of truth

So, with him being all in the news isn’t his cover blown?
Why isn’t his face all over the news? This guy seriously compromised he biggest investigation in the history of the US (yes if trump had gone down, the left would have made it bigger than Nixon) and yet we can literally find nothing on this guy outside of his history in this investigation, a questionable housing history and a mention in an obituary.

If you work for any 3 letter agency and you can be found on the internet with a casual google search your pretty shit at your job

>his cover blown?
what cover?

He's been fired, lol.

Was blaming Paddock for Vegas their test to see if they could get away with just making someone up?

They did a good enuf job with Adam Lanza. I think they just got lazy/too rushed for Paddock.

Kek

You fuckers probably won't believe me but I used to be FBI. I know Pete. Used to be an analyst working chem and bio terror and started working intelligence when I was there (90's). That's all I'll say. He's an awkward guy, definitely no mouth piece. No one in their right mind would ever put him in front of a camera or a reporter. You'll find record of him if you can find cases of his that went to court.

Yeah I know him too.
He used to babysit my kids.

Great guy I swurr.

Not lying. Nobody calls him Peter. He's just Pete Strzok around the Bureau. Search and I'm sure you'll be able to find record of him.

It wasn't just a 'mysterious van' he outright photographed them. They were police officers casing his home. They had expensive IR cameras and telephoto lenses.

And then lol whoops he killed himself :^)

The whole thing is memory hole'd now. I can only imagine how often this sort of shit happens in America. There's got to be dozens of these kinds of departments around the country that are all-but-sanctioned murder-for-hire """police""".

Go back to bed grampah
I won't tell anyone about this.

>Used to be an analyst working chem and bio terror
Did you guys get paid big bucks not to properly investigate that congress anthrax scare that got the patriot act passed? Y'know, the one where the anthrax strain only existed in a US bioweapons facility and nowhere else in the world, and then the guy in charge of it shot himself in the back of the head three times?

Or do they just keep you quiet with threat of murdering you and your family if you ever genuinely investigate something?

Was that the dude where they found a shit ton of weapons in his garage or some shit?

well fuck me. they're having a little fun with that random face generator software.

No, it's long enough ago that I barely remember what even happened.

I don't even remember what PD murdered him. I know it was some department well-known for corruption though.

MOSSAD/ROTHSCHILD PLANT ALERT

Just realized the numbers on both those posts. Even on my own.
Fuuuuuuuuu...

Yeah, I remember all that shit too. some serious abuse of power in that one.

To the user claiming to know him (strzok), post some fucking case numbers you maggot!

Seriously Kek, wtf I was sorta joking. Getting a little freaked now.

Duh fuq is going on with the numbers.
Checked

Holy fuck. We have more pictures of Stephen Paddock than Peter Strzok.

YUGE if true

>the numbers.
>Checked
Kek is with us, we should keep looking to see what we can uncover about this guy.

FBI SAs deliberately keep a low online profile. Find relatives om Facebook and look for the common fake name profile with no profile picture. Need to be creative on this one.

Which picture is him?

He interviewed, not only Hillary, but Mills, Samuelson, and Abedin

documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/ClintonEmailScandalFBINotes2.pdf

also, see picrelated

I don’t think we have one yet. The photo out in the MSM is a secret service agent or some other protective service agent, unless Strzok has a habit of keeping an earpiece in. Doubtful though, they are uncomfortable as fuq.

Kek. fbianon is kekking big time.

Checked. Looks like Kek is telling us this is a route to follow.
The obituary would be a good place to start for names of relatives to check out.

This is him.

This cianigga

You do know 4 others also are biased against Trump? The corruption is starting to be exposed.

Kek will guide the way to truth

Checks out

Welp the FB page is on lockdown now. So is that obit group. On mobile so I’m not about to search through 460K fans of WObama, but will when I get to different device.

I remember going through that guy's YouTube channel --- anyone have a link? Or was it removed?

So basically EVERYTHING has to be re-investigated because of this guy.

No, that's just one of the guards protecting Mueller.

Son? Devin - Coast Guard Alum - pic

lmaoooo
what kinda haircut is that? he's an intentional sacrifice, but on which side?

Looks like james o'keefe

No, nick, grace, jack & Finn tulley we’re grandchildren

Look for Nicholas Strzok, Grace Strzok, Jack & Finn Tulley

have a (YOU)

Laura & Thomas Rollins
Chelsea & Christopher Hodgman

>also see filename
Underrated post

Webb said it earlier too, he speculated Strzok = McCabe and then backed off in next vid saying their trajectories were parallel and other similarities

Daughter? Kisten - Military Nurse - pic

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

was he tapping this? FBI attorney - Ohio State law school

We have absolutely nothing, neither do any major sites

The (potential) giveaway is the name: Christian first name, Jewish surname. Kind of like George Soros. 65% chance it's a made up name.

>Fall Goy
With a name like Strzok, more like Fall Kike.