Tucker Carlson General

a thread to discuss tonight's show

right off the bat - Tucker calls out the rogue deep state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVOM_1Xd1Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your not welcome here Fox news

You listen to this fuck? He just brings on low hanging fruit saying it represents "the left" and yells over them to make himself look like he won an argument so his redneck fanboys can clap and say LBRULS BTFO.

fuck OFF

It was odd JewTube started leaving up his shows for like two weeks straight. Then the other day the scrubbed the fuck out of them and it's back to Nazi Jewtube again.

odd

The left is low hanging fruit. It's the ideology of low hanging fruit. A leftist has never worked for anything, and wants to work less than they already do. The call it the workers party because they want to be supported in their degeneracy by workers. Please off yourself so we can into space.

this

people forget how bad fox fucked over ron paul, and they would have fucked trump but he was smart enough to dominate the headlines from start to finish to make the screwjob impossible.

Threads like this should be delet instantly. Where’s the content you septic fuck?

Tucked

the content is the picture of Tucker with a Tucker mug

fuck off Tucker, why dont you try having an argument that has not been prearranged to overcompensate how much of an arrogant self-centered airhead you really are?

based tucker and based tom fitton. tonights show is powerful

Damn, you think so?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVOM_1Xd1Ww

At what exact point did Tucker stop being a shill?

Based Tucker

Why isn't he saying Clinton interview wasn't recorded.

Seems like an evolution. If you watch him today he still does the same moral high ground "that's ridiculous and it's wrong of you to say that" line. He's just willing to push and prod a little further than the usual news bimbo.

>he still does the same moral high ground "that's ridiculous and it's wrong of you to say that" line
you can take the man out of san francisco...

i want that cup

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that don't like Tucker Carlson

are you kidding me!?

Still the only thing on US Talmudvision I've been inspired to keep up with off and on in I can't remember how long. Good for a laugh here and there while you just want to drink yourself into a stupor at what kind of a world TV people must be living in.

Kind of like how I like to put NPR on in my car for opposition research, but I don't drive very much so that way as long as it's only in my car I don't kill myself.

damn this guy got BTFO right out of the gate

also
>TUCKER

>152038993
Tucker Carlson is the news equivelant of pro wrestling. He could be red pilling the nation like crazy every night with all the opportunities he has arguing with the person there meant to impersonate a liberal everybody hates. Instead he just stares, offers a little resistance, let's lies and misinfo slide right by and the same jerk comes back on a week later.

I wish he would start every interview with "Without mentioning Trump explain to me your opinion" It's as if they have Trump talking points that they have to say or be fired.

Look up which states are the top welfare queens, cuckservative. Wholly red.

Le Tucker Fishface