Why the hell does wife beaters are still loved by them?

Even if they look like pic related

Every fucking wife beater I know is idolatred by his wife, why?

I'm glad the State tries to take care of such women and arrest the guy

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2012/aug/24/fifty-shades-grey-domestic-violence-campaigners
unvis.it/theguardian.com/books/2012/aug/24/fifty-shades-grey-domestic-violence-campaigners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because women love to get dominated.

Why haven't 100,000,000 people stormed Capitol Hill demanding heads?

What do you tell a women with two black eyes?

Apathy?

nothing, you already told her twice

/thread

Fear

This, cuck soyboys stay mad.

to wear sunglasses when she goes to the store for more beer?

There are still women who are stuck in a world dominated by men. They don’t have a voice. They don’t have any other options than to basically be in servitude to their husbands, fathers, and even brothers.

Even here, there are women who are raped, sexually harassed, abused, and neglected.
This is why feminism is needed.

see

meant to post-

I was getting shit from a DMV attendant cause my middle name isn't shown on my driver's license, but it is on my birth certificate. I had enough of her shit and snapped at her, and she became docile, compassionate and understanding. For sure if I acted like a pussy, she would have sent me away. That moment affected me and clued me in on the way so women that I still remember that incident clearly even after 10 years.

>Every fucking wife beater I know is idolatred by his wife, why?
Because not doing so results in a beating

My gf is a bit dominant in public but fully loves being thrown around and straight up smacked by me in private. Bruises around her neck and wrists etc...
she literally drips when I'm like that with her

>The weak should fear the strong

That was sloppily written, makes me wish for an edit feature in Sup Forums, or that I could be assed to proof read my own posts before inserting niggerniggerniggerniggernigger in the posting field and slamming post.

Feminism does not help that in the slightest
Social Marxists deserve the rope

Essentially shows the woman that her shit won't fly. In the "civilized" world you're supposed to be able to outwit a bitch and be the one thinking for her. If you can't do that or it's gotten to the point where she thinks she can walk all over you, hitting her is the best(only) option. My grandpa used to beat my grandma. They stayed together until they both died, probably like 60ish years married. My mom and aunts are all giant cunts, I'm guessing that if they had been checked a few times over the years they'd be a lot more pleasant.

This is unironically what women want. Ever heard of 50 shades of gray? Do you know what a shit test is? Women have largely broken Western men that's why they cuck them for BBC or import rapefugees. Women want their man to have a strong pimp hand. White men gave that up because women told us to. That was a test. We failed that test.

>Every fucking wife beater I know is idolatred by his wife, why?
Stockholm syndrome probably.

>Import millions of muslims.
>Pay them gibs for their child brides and multiple brides.
>This is why we need to punish white men more.
K

theguardian.com/books/2012/aug/24/fifty-shades-grey-domestic-violence-campaigners
>"It really is about a domestic violence perpetrator, taking someone who is less powerful, inexperienced, not entirely confident about the area of life she is being led into, and then spinning her a yarn. Then he starts doing absolutely horrific sexual things to her … He gradually moves her boundaries, normalising the violence against her. It's the whole mythology that women want to be hurt."
Women literally spend MILLIONS Of $ and they get so hot and wet just thinking about some guy ripping out their tampon and raping them on their periods. This is the mind of women.

What if we archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/books/2012/aug/24/fifty-shades-grey-domestic-violence-campaigners

Looks like he told her twice

Public witch burning is the best method of control. Shit test=fire test. Religion is a tool men must use to control women. Logic and reason have never in history been effective. Branking and burning is.

>A scold's bridle, sometimes called a witch's bridle, a brank's bridle, or simply branks, was an instrument of punishment, as a form of torture and public humiliation. The device was an iron muzzle in an iron framework that enclosed the head.

This as well. Western men have legitimately failed the shit test. That's why there are so many mudsharks now a days. (((Media/Entertainment))) industry hasn't helped this situation either. Couple that with an unmarried, childless female's desire to nurture something and bingo. You get Jamal and Achmed being invited to your lands to take whatever they want. And it will continue to happen until white males sack up and learn how to fight back.

Punching women makes them wet.

>Why the hell does wife beaters are still loved by them?
Oddly put.

>be tarded
>post on 4 chin web
>why you love for is when they beat of wife for love but?

She's mentally ill probably. Or too stupid or naive to see what actually happens. Or suffers of some syndrome

The fuckery with my ex from 10 years ago was best when she had one glass of bubbly. Then I could practically what I wanted, and boy, I was young and tried only the usual. One time she went completely bazonkas when I "fake" tied her in the bath room, put the light out and went to the other room for about 5 minutes. Went back in, she glazed at me, a slapped her in the face as a joke, turned her around - boom. Happened with an inch of dick. I was completely mad for about 20 minutes, pushing her face to the ground, showered her cold, while constanty doggystyling. After that she was different to me and gave me more respect, on the other side she got MUCH more bitchy and jumped to high maintanance mode. Dropped her.

Couldn't really process what was going on back then for years.

have you told this to the moslems?

To all the virgins and tards out there.
Pinning your woman against the wall so they can't move has the same effect as breaking their skull.
Don't be a nigger.

I think if you just play a little game of tag now ant then where you just grab her by the arm and pull her in playfully works too. She gets to see how fucking strong you are and what kind of woman she is.