Trump is the Greatest President and Here's Why

>Tax plan will make America capitalist again
>Ended all racial tension. BLM riots down, racists don't really exist anymore. And no, Charlottesville doesn't count since those guys didn't hate non-whites they were just politically incorrect and supported free speech
>Uses 4D chess to get his way. For example he shot missiles at Syria when his goal was to help Assad and strike down the Russian narrative
>Caused the Saudi Coup, the guys who planned and financed 9/11 are literally hanging from the ceiling by their feet right now
>Cut ISIS's CIA funding to 0 and is defeating them with Russia
>Even though Russia is an illegitimate government he's getting better ties
>Supports free speech
>Supports second amendment
>Standing up to China and NK, communists who are trying to take over the USA
>Using drone strikes more on ISIS and keeping blacksites and GITMO open, instead of it being done on Iraqis now it's done on ISIS who are CIA funded
>Stopping the drug trade
>Appointed someone to the FED who will fight the international bankers
>Tariffs to strengthen the economy

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/fbi-wants-to-seize-4000-guns-from-buyers-who-failed-background-checks
thenation.com/article/how-trump-stiffed-the-bankers-with-his-federal-reserve-appointment/
hurriyetdailynews.com/racist-europe-does-not-want-turks-walking-around-their-streets-chomsky-90344
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/2GHyLIR477c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stopping the drug trade

You are aware that if the US stops the drug trade your economy will stagnate

Are you also aware that the US cannot and WILL NOT stop the cartel and ISIS funding due to very precise economic and political interests such as drug, oil, gas and regional control?, If Trump were to cause the fall of ISIS his control of the Middle East will decline
If Trump were to fix the cartel and drug problems almost 300 years of Monroe doctrine will fall, without Latin america subjugated the US is weaker

If he truly is doing most of these things that's fucking awesome because it's honorable and morally correct, but it also means the weakening of the US empire

It's not the U.S empire he's weakening, it's the global-clinton-marxist-establishment. Trump is an isolationist, yes he is weakening control but he's also making america more isolationist again.

Also how is the drug trade good for the economy? Money is pouring out of the U.S how does that help them?

These Russian shills are getting lazy. Hey Boris, at least put a little effort into it.

Isolationism is economic suicide in 2017

>means the weakening of the US empire
i don't have a problem with this. we need to fix our own shit first, then we can go save the world. China is creeping up fast and ZOG seems content with perpetual war and domestic destabilization via welfare migration and refugees

Explain your reasoning. Isn't making the debt expand rabitly bankrupting the nation on foreign petro-wars worse for the nation?

Why would a Russian support Trump? He wants low oil prices and strong military

>It's not the U.S empire he's weakening, it's the global-clinton-marxist-establishment.

Are you implying that the US is not a Zionist tool?, I mean, take a look back at history, your funding fathers are suspected to be jews and confirmed freemasons, liberals for that matter, your first action as a country was to sabotage other countries.

>Trump is an isolationist, yes he is weakening control but he's also making america more isolationist again.

This is economic suicide, you know which country was also an isolationist? The CCCP, and you know what country remains as the only isolationist country in the world? North Korea.

>Also how is the drug trade good for the economy?

Ohh, sweet child, you still have much to learn, I, for a chance, have seen with my own eyes Cartel members using US equipment.
Come on, you have a TRILLIONARIE business right there with the drug trade, the US being our greatest client, do you think that the US government, given it's history and pattern, do you think they'll miss out on this opportunity?

he's not meant to restore the US but to watch over its transformation.

HE isn't the one to be scared of, the one after him IS

>Are you implying that the US is not a Zionist tool?, I mean, take a look back at history, your funding fathers are suspected to be jews and confirmed freemasons, liberals for that matter, your first action as a country was to sabotage other countries.
Well that's true but Trump is bringing back Calvin Coolidge tier isolationism from the 1920s. But you are right founding fathers wanted America to be like the Roman empire

>This is economic suicide, you know which country was also an isolationist? The CCCP, and you know what country remains as the only isolationist country in the world? North Korea.
By isolationist I don't mean ban all trade, I mean they won't interfer with foreign governments anymore

>Come on, you have a TRILLIONARIE business right there with the drug trade, the US being our greatest client, do you think that the US government, given it's history and pattern, do you think they'll miss out on this opportunity?
Except they are selling the drugs to the U.S. So they are selling their drugs to themselves. Does that make sense? I can't get rich selling something to myself that's like literally pulling yourself up from your feet.

You forgot
>Retweets Muslim videos that singlehandedly demolish the leftist narrative in the UK, literally smashing a hole in the establishment defences allowing British patriots to pour through.

These machinations don't benefit the nation, they benefited a global elite

I agree with you that you can't just dismantle all of this because of the incestuous relationship between megacorporations and government. But the longer we wait the harder the fall will be

He did the same with the "alt-left" here. He exposed antifa to the entire country and shifted the overton window way to the right

He's also taking your guns.

thedailybeast.com/fbi-wants-to-seize-4000-guns-from-buyers-who-failed-background-checks

Indeed he did, he's a fucking godsend user.

That's the FBI dude and honestly if Trumps doing it I'm sure he has a reason. Maybe he knows those are criminals.

>literal gun grabbing is okay when Republicans do it

o i am laffin

Who am I do judge Trump? Huh? Lincoln who was known as one of the greats confiscated many guns in Maryland. Reagan signed some gun control legislation. The way I see it is Trump is way smarter than me so who am I to judge?

Which chibi is cartel-kun

>stands up to NK
That's literally the one thing I want in an US president. It's about bloody time!

Why do you say that? Isn't China way more of a threat?

>Tax plan will make America capitalist again
No it’s just a billionaire handout

>Ended all racial tension.
Lmao. Remember the pledge controversy. If anything he made it worse

>Uses 4D chess to get his way. For example he shot missiles at Syria when his goal was to help Assad and strike down the Russian narrative
That narrative is still alive and thriving

>Caused the Saudi Coup, the guys who planned and financed 9/11 are literally hanging from the ceiling by their feet right now
No they are alive and well and the Saudi govt is still full of islamists

>Cut ISIS's CIA funding to 0 and is defeating them with Russia
Now he just funds Al-Qaeda in Yemen

>Supports free speech
He sued Bill Maher over a
joke and threatened to take away broadcasting licenses from news outlets he doesn’t like

>Using drone strikes more on ISIS and keeping blacksites and GITMO open
Bush 2.0

>Stopping the drug trade
Wut?

>Appointed someone to the FED who will fight the international bankers

He appointed international Jew bankers to his cabinet you fucking Mong

GO TO BED DONALD

>Except they are selling the drugs to the U.S. So they are selling their drugs to themselves.

No dummy, it's us, you are our biggest client, and the Cartels take care of the destabilization of the regional governments, specially Mexico which the US fought hard to control.

>By isolationist I don't mean ban all trade, I mean they won't interfere with foreign governments anymore
If you are talking about a less aggressive foreign policy then that means the US seizes to be a superpower, that's what superpowers do, manipulate and dismantle foreign menaces and subjugate neighbors

For the US to be strong there must be a chaos in Latin America, for Russia to be strong there must be chaos in Europe, and for China to be strong there must be chaos in the world

>Who am I do judge Trump
Wtf I love Trump now

>Billionaire handout
He's raising taxes on the billionaire globalists like GEORGE SOROS and cutting it for the working man

>pledge controversy
Dude that's the Clinton media talking. Average Americans are like bros now with other races

>still alive and thriving
Yeah, but Trump prevented them from impeaching him and Mueller doesn't have shit man

>No they are alive and well and the Saudi govt is still full of islamists
The new prince is liberaliszing it

>Now he just funds Al-Qaeda in Yemen
No he doesn't Trump wouldn't do that

>He sued Bill Maher over a joke
Distraction. More 4D chess. HE wanted the media up in flames about that so he could be against globalist

>Bush 2.0
No, Bush imprisoned Iraqi civilians and random guys. Trump is doing it to terrorist ELITES

>wut
You heard me

>He appointed international Jew bankers to his cabinet you fucking Mong
RETARD

thenation.com/article/how-trump-stiffed-the-bankers-with-his-federal-reserve-appointment/

>ended allracial tensions
Uh what?

Also the Bill Mahar thing was different. Bill offered him 5 million if he showed his birth certificate and Trump did so he said he owed him 5 million

ABSOLUTELY CIVIC, KILL YOURSELF OP

Based

>No dummy, it's us, you are our biggest client, and the Cartels take care of the destabilization of the regional governments, specially Mexico which the US fought hard to control.
How does that benefit the U.S? Cartels are getting rich as hell off America by selling them drugs how does this benefit Americans at all? How does it benefit America?

>If you are talking about a less aggressive foreign policy then that means the US seizes to be a superpower, that's what superpowers do, manipulate and dismantle foreign menaces and subjugate neighbors
How does being a superpower benefit anyone?

Racism is stronger in Europe than the U.S. Racial tension is DEAD in the U.S. I have black friends Asian friends Jewish friends Hispanic friends no one cares about race anymore.

hurriyetdailynews.com/racist-europe-does-not-want-turks-walking-around-their-streets-chomsky-90344

I just checked multiple sources. Unemployment has been dropping since January 2017, it's already at the lowest point than it's been since about 1999-2000 or so before either Bush or Obama, and if it continues to drop then it can potentially become the lowest it's been in about 50 years. We'll see how the tax plan goes, because if it goes as Trump says, and I have faith that it will, the US is looking at the lowest unemployment since during the Vietnam War. I've got more screenshots including one from a different site coming.

>muh personal anekdote
>quoting Chomsky

>No one cares about racr anymore
No racial conciousness is finally reawakening again and it's great.

>How does that benefit the U.S? Cartels are getting rich as hell off America by selling them drugs how does this benefit Americans at all? How does it benefit America?

Why is it so hard to understand? Cartels sell drugs, from the gaining the US and Mexican gov take a commission, also grant premises, sell guns, strategic locations, make deals, etc.
It's like "hey, I know you are selling drugs, we just want 40%, or else we might have to legalize drugs and kill you"

Here's US unemployment rate since the late 1940s.

>How does being a superpower benefit anyone?

It doesn't

FUCKING BASED

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

And who are they selling drugs to? Americans! The money already belongs to AMERICA idiot, why would they buy something with their own money for 40% when they already own 100% of the money

Then why are you saying Trump shouldn't make america not a superpower?

>And who are they selling drugs to? Americans!
America, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Europe, Asia, etc.

>The money already belongs to AMERICA idiot
Ok, are you clinically retarded?

>Then why are you saying Trump shouldn't make america not a superpower?
Oh no, I would LOVE to see the US fall, but what I don't understand is how are you people not aware of some complications, I might want the US to decline but I am quite against people dying and losing its job or suffering in any regard, why can't you see the coming storm?

Looks like Trump has decreased unemployment for blacks and Hispanics even more than white people. Maybe he's... racist against whites? Not wanting to help whites as much? I was also looking at unemployment differences by State, I remember some of the statistics. 4 States had INCREASED in unemployment in the last 12 months by .1% and 4 States had DECREASED in unemployment in the last 12 months by only .1 % so BASICALLY 8 States had seen no difference in the last year. Meanwhile, 5 States had increased by up to .8% in unemployment in the past year. All the rest, the 37 other States, have dropped in unemployment ranging from .3% to 2.5% in I think it was Alabama, so hats off to Alabama, you fuckers are givin' 'er! Oh yeah and I hear Roy Moore is getting in some hot water but those documents could very well have been forged, we'll see what comes of it if the women actually try to take him to court. If he truly made passes at a 14 year old girl while he was a fully-grown adult, then yeah... the public is going to have a lot to say about that. Oh I also here that in March that MAYBE we'll have a vote of non-confidence with Trudeau j.r. up here in Canada but it's not from a reliable source so don't take my word on it. Anyways, I'll track down that bubble chart thing with the 50 States. I ought to check out Canadian unemployment, I dare say it's increasing, especially with all those Haitian """"refugees""" that poured out of America up through to Quebec.

>America, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Europe, Asia, etc.
So they are selling drugs to themselves. Holy shit you're retarded

>Oh no, I would LOVE to see the US fall, but what I don't understand is how are you people not aware of some complications, I might want the US to decline but I am quite against people dying and losing its job or suffering in any regard, why can't you see the coming storm?
So you want Americans to lose their jobs or not? And whats with these mexican pictures do you love mexico or soemthing? Isn't it corrupt and authoritarian?

>So they are selling drugs to themselves. Holy shit you're retarded

YES THEY FUCKING ARE, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

OMG, LOOK, MCDONALDS IS SELLING BURGERS TO AMERICANS, OMG ISN'T THAT LIKE, IMPOSSIBLE? OH MY GOSH

>So you want Americans to lose their jobs or not? And whats with these mexican pictures do you love mexico or something? Isn't it corrupt and authoritarian?

History has its way to repeating itself, I wouldn't like arabians to suffer, but the extinction of Islam and the dissolution of Saudi Arabia is necessary for the world to be a better place.

>So you want Americans to lose their jobs or not? And whats with these mexican pictures do you love mexico or something? Isn't it corrupt and authoritarian?

Is it wrong to love your country?, yes, it is a corrupt republic, but I am a monarchist and support the third empire.

>OMG, LOOK, MCDONALDS IS SELLING BURGERS TO AMERICANS, OMG ISN'T THAT LIKE, IMPOSSIBLE? OH MY GOSH
Except Macdonalds isn't the government RETARD. If the government wanted money they could TAX it from Americans. Macdonalds can't TAX so they need to sell products

>yes, it is a corrupt republic, but I am a monarchist and support the third empire.
So what's your goal, because from what I know mexico has always been a terrible place with violence and torture and censorship.

Found it, first I'll show you with the source visible at the bottom, then I'll show you the second screencap that shows what the colours actually mean. Also, yeah, Alabama's been killin' it at 2.5% unemployment decrease over the past 12 months, way to go! Kinda wanna listen to "Sweet Home Alabama" now, but then I'll want to drink, and I want to try and wait another day or two.

WOO ALABAMA!

>Except McDonald isn't the government RETARD. If the government wanted money they could TAX it from Americans. McDonald can't TAX so they need to sell products
>Implying the government doesn't sell products
>Implying the government doesn't work alongside with buisnesses
>Implying the government won't take the HUGE opportunity a market presents

Ok...

>So what's your goal, because from what I know mexico has always been a terrible place with violence and torture and censorship

Yeah, it is shameful, but there is hope, the teleological purpose of Mexico is stablished in the "Plan de Iguala", I recommend you reading it, a Catholic, constitutional Monarchy with deep European roots and traditions passed by the Spaniard colonial era.

youtu.be/2GHyLIR477c

Looks like OP has overdosed on the Kool-aid

you're totally being serious

... now I'm not a fan of Trudeau j.r., but I'll give him this, he's been lowering unemployment too, so I'll give him that. He's still a gun-hating SJW male-feminist cuck though, and I look forward to him being replaced with a Conservative pro-gun Prime Minister...

I honestly don't believe those facts. To me they seem like false-facts. Trudeau raises unemployment, conservatives lower it.

TRUMP...............

Pushing a tax plan that once again lets illegal invaders claim a child tax deduction EVEN IF THEY DON'T WORK. The Reps failed to mention this change. They never needed Dems votes so it is the Republicans and Trump that are forcing this on U.S. citizens

They doubled the credit amount to $2,000 and will continue to force American taxpayers to pay to integrate these animals into our society. This will cost taxpayers Billions$$$$$$$

Fuckin' rights.

I'd say as far as unemployment goes, Trump gets a gold fucking star for his first year in office. I'm glad I actually looked into this, now let's wait and see if CNN tries to spin things to try and make it seem that unemployment is worse than ever and things were better under Obama. He did seem to do a good job of getting America to recover from the Great Recession though, so I have to give him that.

Agreed, that's typically how it goes. It DOES say the source is from 'STATISTICS CANADA', and it's a possibility that he hired some leftist woman/minority/LGBT to the position to twist things to make it look good. He's been focusing on hiring people based on gender/race rather than on merits, and I'm sure he's got a bias for left-leaners as well. All the same, as much as I see him as a scourge to my beloved nation and wish him to be voted out with all haste, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt an assume he's getting at least SOMETHING right. Looks like he might have been increasing unemployment initially but that it's been lowering steadily for a while, perhaps a natural reaction to the world's economy recovering from the recession?

Whatever the case, I want to try and remain as unbiased as possible. I hate him for his stance on firearms and immigration along with on social politics, but hey if these stats are true then at least it means he's not a 100% negative force for Canada, in fact if the chart is true then he might bring unemployment down to the lowest it's been since about 1974-75 which might actually be when his Commie daddy was in office! At least it's something. I still want him out at the earliest convenience though... PRIME MINISTER SCHEER! A Conservative Majority will give me a renewed hope for Canada, but if the Liberals win the next election... pray for us, man. The Muslims will have their way with us, and that's bad for America too because it's clearly all too easy to cross the US/Canada border, as per those Haitian """""""refugees"""""".