Be US soldier

>be US soldier
>fight ZOG oil/poppy wars not actual wars that preserve American culture
>give up at least 4 solid energetic golden years of your life to get bossed around (usually 18-22)
>people promise you you will get the sweat puss puss as payment around the world when you could already get that back in the states if your not a sperg
>if you have a gf/wife going in there's a 99% chance she will cheat on you because your easily out for months and months at a time
>you could be bathing in hedonism and saving shekels in the early years of your life having fun but instead you choose to get bossed around by some screaming manlet
>b-but the military whips you into shape!
>protip you could already achieve that if you decide to be a responsible adult instead of throwing yourself into the authority of the (((US government)))
>WW3 rolls around and your sent on the front lines to die right away instead of crashing in a bunker and reemerging to live out the fallout fantasy
>you don't currently live in deus ex times if you lose a limb your getting a shitty prosthetic as a substitute
>be awarded metals of (((honor))) for preserving the American Empire that's causing the European migrant crises that's BLACKening Europe
>become a welfare queen when you come back dragging the US economy down unless you get a job like all the other non NEETS
>If Trump is not president anymore any wars you fight will have a 99.999999% of being against the actual interests of the American people
How are these guys not the most KEK'D people on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5DNWLl1alw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be 18
>Have no interest in college and the associated bills
>work labor intensive job for a year after highschool plotting my next move
>decide fuck it I want to be a technoviking
>make asvab my bitch
>recruiter offering me contracts for smarty arts jobs
>cant believe I want to go airborne
>do it, deploy to afganistan 2002, fucking love it but don't like all the hand-holding and wet sandwiches in my unit
>drop packet for ranger A&S, do it, go to Iraq with them, love it even more
>deploy 3 more times, loving it more and more
>drop more packets, get more training, do more specialized and dangerous stuff with more competent and skilled people
>discharge after 12 years and 8 deployments
>got to do some real hollywood shit and hang it all out there
>get free degree, start own business, work for myself without a want in the world

Muh zog. Some people just want to kill Islamists and blow shit up.

Bump

A pawn is a chess piece of the smallest size and value. Willing participants that enlisted as mercenaries to fight in illegal wars for Zionist bankers and the military-industrial complex shouldn't be respected or honored by our society. People that make poor life choices should be ridiculed and mocked, not placed upon a pedestal.

>Some people just want to kill Islamists and blow shit up.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that but you did fuel the machine that is enslaving the modern world. Alas when the time cums you could teach us your valuable skills to make America based again.

Jokes on you. If we lived in ancapistan I'd be a mercenary still getting paid to do the same shit.

yeah thanks those islamists friends n families are NEETing around in our countries now ... good job, at least you had your fun and the jews got their shekels

Jeez, whats got all the stormfags and Russian shills in a tizzy lately with all the veteran hate?

If you're not a toothless, white trash, honkey tonk monkey serving because of "muh service" and to protect "muh freedoms" and you know what you're getting into, and you know how to work the system/take advantage of your benefits, military service can be fantastic.

As someone currently in the service I've seen a fair diversity of people, but I've equally met groups who I would consider hardy, masculine, intelligent, and faithful, the kind of people with qualities and values that this board would consider a proper man of old fashioned stock. That's all I'm saying. I know it's easy to think of the military as nothing but a zog-owned machine of bureaucracy and affirmative action, and hell it really is sometimes, but it has a golden heart at it's core and can help average white suburban guys like myself make something more, a suitable career booster at a young age.

>best 8 years of my life were in the army fucking shit up with the boys
>Surrounded by alpha types who love to party and shoot guns
>Chances of attracting smokeshow christian girl go up by 300%
>who the fuck wouldn't want to fight in ww3? cucks can stay home and have no war stories to share at the bar
>trump will be president for 7 more years, and another republican after that

imo you are not a real man until you have experienced some type of combat. You will never truly know your worth as a man until you have fought for life and death your brothers.

>becoming part of the jew's private army just so that you can enjoy a few more years of having someone else tell you what to do
i mean being a man child is one thing, but enslaving your body and mind to the military jew ... wew lad, all that just so you could avoid making important decisions in your life?

>fallout fantasy

anyone left will be there to rebuild

or else.

>take asvab
>not retarded
>get top secret intel job
>do it in the military for x years
>get out and do it in the NSA

easy

Shockingly close to my life path. So many of my generation is part of the clan and are permanently redpilled after seeing the third world clusterfuck that is the middle east.

It doesn't have a golden heart at its core unless Trump makes America truly isolationist like the old days. Were mocked as being "the world police that gets into everybody's business" one moment but when actual (((terrorists))) show up suddenly everybody is crying "SAVE US AMERIGGA :DDD". I'd rather right now being going to college (which I am) to get a career booster or work an actual job which I could make decent shekels and learn trade secrets in rather than give up my actual freedom for the jews.
That's great that you had a great time in the military but you realize you'd be fighting on the wrong side of WW3 unless Trump named the jew right? The men that stormed normady beach had no idea America would end up the way it is now.

What would the Nazis be fighting for if Germany became the hegemon? I don't know about you but I say energy and resources for the homeland

This right here. Too bad Canada is ultra cuck nation that panders to french, arabs, poos, chinks, and women.
>tfw when you will never avenge anglosphere with mountie colours
>tfw when your cuntry is too cucked to join up fully with burgers
>you will never be part of RWDS that clean out Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg

The Japanese were our true enemy in WWII. The germans were allied with the japs. we were allied with the english and french (bad choice I know). We fought the germans because they allied with the japanese. I agree my two great grandfathers who both fought in wwII would be disgusted if they were still alive but thats not why they fought the japs and germans.

I met a few Canadian boys in the sand box in 05. they were alright dudes and I would trust them with my 6 any day. Sadly, Trudeau has ruined your country and military. feels bad man.

>be US soldier
>lose to gooks in pajamas

/thread

Pffftt lay of the CRACK Amerimutt

Here's what really happened

> Be 18
> Too dumb to get into college
> No choice but to work a shitty job
> Think the military will be easy money
> Get deployed watch you mates die for Israel in Meaningless wars
> Come back find your girl has been whoring behind your back
youtu.be/P5DNWLl1alw

> Still Have ZERO real world skills to get a job
> Choice of being homeless vet or deploy again
> deploy
> Kill some more women & children for ISRAEL
> Hit an IED, lose a leg
> Now your disabled the rest of your life with PTSD and being fucked over by the VA,
> while your ex girl is popping out some other niggers babies

> Could have just started a business back when you were 18... be millionaire today.

Yeah REAL GREAT life choices cuck

>graduate college with environmental degree(I know)
>Can't find job, on the way to being a useless neet
>Become sailor
>Travel world for 4 years
>Pay off student loans
>Most missions were humanitarian aid that I can feel proud of, mudslides in Indonesia, the tsunami that hit Japan
>Every stop our ship made had a beach nearby

Lost 4 years of career progress but filling the gap in my resume was probably worth it

lol the "cant get into college so i'll join military" meme. we should have let the japs run through you in wwii

>The Japanese were our true enemy in WWII
>implying pearl harbor wasn't a false flag orchestrated by the jews that came over to the US to get the sleeping bear into the world war
>implying even if it wasn't a false flag the Japanese were starved of resources because Rooseveltcut trade with them and wanted a war to make shekels and get the US out of the great depression but which would ultimately sacrifice the country anyways
M8...

Dont blame the americans for your mistakes. You could just have not let them in. They would come either way, with or without war in the middle east