JoJo

YA-YATTAZO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ll7V8zgXVEs
youtu.be/W0KX3iCx4rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wheeeeee

I'm glad Bites the Dust had such a trippy and cool looking effect.

Part 5's translations updated again.

Green Day and Oasis is almost finished.

doppio gets me uppio

Bitchin

whats old and whats new?

>whats old and whats new?
Really nigga

This was the exact point i dropped part 4. Why do people defend this tripe again?

>Dropping something at the very end
xd

I unironically wish Kira succeeded and DiU ends with him getting away scot-free.

Well he did for like 5 seconds. Just imagine everyone blowing the fuck up was the end.

Cough cough STONE OCEAN

Will karz be dragged in?

He'd be fine. Pucci only reset the universe, everyone who he didn't kill ended up on the other side.

Dunno if this applies to ghosts. Maybe Kira finally passed on, who knows? Not like it matters anyway

>tfw ghost kira in next jojolion

I thought they'd done with it ages ago, the colored scans are up to JJL chapter 11 or so. Did they skip vento aureo?

>MiH finally sends Kira to the afterlife because he has no "fate" since he's already dead
>meanwhile Diavolo is still dying in some pocket universe

being best boy is suffering

What's the main difference between part 4 and part 8 Kira?

>MiH makes Diavolo start reliving his death from the beginning in alternate versions
how can we save bossu

part isn't a serial killer

Also fruit dad is mainvillain

one's a psycho and the other is a pretty cool guy

Part 8 isn't a psycho autist.

part 8*

part 8 is Jotaro in a sailor suit with Killer Queen. part 4 is Kira

think of it like johnny and jonathan

Hello everyone. New to Sup Forums. Decided to Draw Josuke in Steven Universe/ Cal arts style. Hope you guys like it

Fruit dad is the BroJo. Kaato is the true villain

Seakira is more interesting with a better personality.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I disagree. But maybe that's because I don't like sailors or Jotaro that much

Kira 4 jacks off to girls' hands
Kira 8 jacks off to his own hands

So part 8 Kira is gay?

Yes

Take your favorite and least favorite Stand.
You're now having a threesome with them
How does it go?

(You)

Sandwiched between a giant boat and a cat man

I've got a high heel up my ass and there's a drone dangling keys in my face?

Part 8 Kira is gay for Josefumi

So you're JJL Kira basically?

Sure if JJL got fucked by a giant boat controlled by an orangutan

>ASB2 has both playable
>if you match them against Josuke and Kira from part 4 you get some funny dialogue about how those two could ever be friends

So JJL Kira vs Damo basically?

Does anybody have the lewd johnny cosplay link?

How did Kira manage to get the surger dude to cut his own fingers?
In the flashback he is seen with all his fingers and he never interacts with Kira, since Kira is busy with Josefumi.

>part 8 kira vs part 4 kira
>part 4 kira says he's not gay but likes part 8 kira's hands

Surfer dude is a liar who does drugs. So he probably hallucinated about it.

Sure whatever. This conversation is boring me now

Kira bullied him every day about being indecisive and eventually one day Ojiro was drunk and Kira bullied him past the edge and convinced him to eat his own fingertips

No idea.

>dude I'd totally like to cut your hands off and spray them with perfume and treat it like my girlfriend haha
>n-no homo

So where is the rest of the good translation?

A gun and a invisible baby

In your heart

you're going to fucking jail user

Why does Jotaro have the best memes

tell us more

>1999
>iPhone

no

>implying it takes place in 1999
Wouldn't it make more sense to assume the meme is set in a time in the future instead of posting cancerous lesbian fairies

Because meming about his obsession with sea life is fun. Also him bullying young Jolyne is funny shit

Or 2011

The best kind of bullying is accidental bullying

real power Bites the dust
youtu.be/Ll7V8zgXVEs

ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELL THE MAN'S NAME

DIO . . .

Crazy Noisy Dual Mix

youtu.be/W0KX3iCx4rM

DAMO

Dio...

Kek. Any more like these?

no

dio

I'm fresh out

Blinded and burned to death by [The Sun] right after [Tusk Act 4] proceeds to tear open up my asshole and go "CHUMIMI~IN!"

Here just for (you)

Would he have become a good lawyer?

Find 4 flaws

undoubtedly.

>he says Bruno Buccelati instead of Blono Bucciarati
>he says Giorno Giovanna instead of Haruno Shiobana
>he says Kira instead of KILL.A
>he says Wham, Cars and ACDC instead of Whammu, Esidisi and Kaarz
>he says Joseph Joestar instead of Josef Joestar
>he says Gyro instead of Jairo
>he says Kujo instead of Kuujou
>he says Noriaki instead of Tenmei

Weird hat, weird hat, weird hat, weird hat.

Spazes out about the number 4.
Constantly gets shot by his own bullets
That's all I got.

He is the biggest asshole in the series, he could have been the best lawyer in the world

>he says Josef instead of Josefu

Tell me about Mista. Why does he wear the hat?

pls

>is italian but has a japanese superstition
>got a blowjob from giorno losing his purity
>never takes off his hat
>would be a cannibal if given the chance

You can tell Araki had a lot of fun drawing Damo. I wonder if it'll inspire him to draw more characters who aren't chiseled supermodels.

>character who represents the absolute epitome of evil was going to be a lawyer
What did Araki mean by this ?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes Of Heaven was the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more could you possibly fuck up the entire lore of JoJo ? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of a gas station, the unfortunate reality of Eyes Of Heaven is that it'll be around. Forever. It will never go away. It can never be undone. And if you're someone under the age of like, 20, who says his least favorite part of the series was Vento Aureo because it was "the most boring-est one", then I suggest you shut this review off right now, before I carefully explain to you how much of a fucking idiot you are.

So where do I possibly start? Nothing in Eyes Of Heaven makes any sense at all. It comes off like a script written by an 8-year-old. It's like Araki finished the script in one draft, and they decided to go with it without anyone saying it made no sense at all or was a stupid, incoherent mess. I guess at this point who's going to question Hirohiko, or tell him what to do? He controls every aspect of the series. Probably got rid of those people that questioned him creatively a long time ago. I also think that everyone just assumed a new JoJo game would be an instant hit, regardless of what the plot was. Really, how hard could it be to screw up?

It's like screwing up mashed potatoes: you boil the water, pour in the packet--

They don't do those in order, and they're prioritising the BW scans for part 5 over the colour scans, thank god.

Did Secco survive Part 5?
We see him fall into a trash truck like Ciocclatta but he doesn't seem like he's wounded too horrendously, unless that's just the scans being unclear.

rip keyboard cat

Pretty sure the truck will automatically crush him. Should have just let Bruno disable him desu. Would have lived.

Is Narancia for lewd?

Maybe if you give sauce

I mean, he was probably diddled in juvie. Hopefully the Narancia gangrape doujins increase with part 5

Mista smacking Narancia's face with his dick while Fugo plows him from behind like the little cockslut he is

Narancia is pure

Naracia is a funny and interesting character