Why do the big three always let the titty monsters win? I thought nips were all about the dfc?

Why do the big three always let the titty monsters win? I thought nips were all about the dfc?

>image.jpg
Dumb phoneposter. Also, titty monsters are love

>I thought nips were all about the dfc?
You thought wrong.

Nips are smart so no of course they aren't.

Big tits are life.

>smart
Hahahahah what's next, they have good taste?

>DFC still salty about a shonenshit

>always
No

Smart enough to not let rapefugees in their country.

Hinata was great because she'd been the underdog since day 1.
Orihime though... never did fuck all expect be a damsel in distress, while Rukia's relationship with Ichigo is one of the highlights in the early parts of Bleach. Fuck that whole series tbqh.

obviously shounen manga is for small children
worthless thread

Even nips think that flat chest is for pedos and faggots.

It's not just that they're titty monsters, they're also not the main girl. I don't know about Kishi, but Kubo is a contrarian asshat.

>Why do the big three always let the titty monsters win?
Shounen is about appealing to young boys. Young boys like big boobs. Its like asking why comic books have so many girls with big breasts.

You're confusing all of Japan with the idealized view of the typical Japanese woman. The idea that a Japanese woman should be super thin and flat with porcelain skin and a frail body is indeed a stereotype. But no longer the dominant one. Especially among anime fans who tend to go against Japanese tradition.

>Especially among anime fans who tend to go against Japanese tradition
lol

Big tits are big because they're filled with the hopes, dreams, and love of mankind.

so freaking epic

Nips like dfc but they like tittie monsters more

Yeah, I hear they even made MEGA MILK eco-friendly size.

Furthermore, the big 3 are marketed to the main stream where big tits are 95% preferred

yet another completely valueless thread that will be bumped by the same five borderline illiterate third-worlders every hour for two days
too bad this website is unmoderated

Good job ignoring it.

>lol
Great counter point.

Big breasts cater to 12 year old. Guess who their target demographic is?

I feel like DFC is usually given a personality that is slated to lose in certain genres. The tomboy or even the mildy bitchy girl has a rough matchup against the boring "kind" girl.

>Orihime though... never did fuck all expect be a damsel in distress
She healed a ton of important characters, including Ichigo and did more.