Why do Texas Hispanics tend to find more success in life than California Hispanics?

It is one of the most underreported phenomenons in the US because it flies in the face of the leftist media agenda that “Dumb old racist Texans vote drumpf and hate Hispanics, while perfect nice left-leaning Californians only want to lend a hand to minorities”

Texas Hispanics BTFO out of California Hispanics in just about every socioeconomic measure, and you have to do some heavy fucking digging online through polling research and PDF files just to begin to see a picture that is overtly obvious and should be easily accessible.

The best type of summarization you can find is only reported by Texas news outlets.

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2014/09/05/for-hispanics-the-lone-star-state-beats-the-golden-one

Probably because the ones who gravitate to California do so in order to join a nanny, social welfare state for gibs, whereas those who gravitate to Texas do so with the knowledge that they're going to have to earn their own way.

Because Texas is the best you'll never be.

>t. 45% Texican

?

It's possible they got some of the nastier ones (though certainly not all of), and work ethic (or sense of entitlement) probably has a lot to do with that.

It is fucking shameful that Texas has allowed so many spics to invade.

half of the alamo defenders were tejanos. based descendants.

this

theres more non whites than whites in Texas. Nothing about it is, Ive been there many times.

>t.Arkansan

Mestizos tend to know their place here, they did lose a war to us. But they are definitely getting more uppity as more of them come here. They continuously speak Spanish as if it's the norm here

>itt

The Founder of La Raza was a Tejano drop the based tejano meme

As a Texan who has had the misfortune of running into more than a few Arkansawyers, I can confirm that, based on that nigger-tier grammar, this guy is the real deal.

>arkansan
Ya'll have a nice state; I've been all along I-69 on the way to Memphis.

>there are too many damn niggers and spics
Texan niggers and spics are still better than other niggers and spics; not saying we should keep 'em, just saying it's way better than Chicago or LA.
t. Houston

I prefer Arkaniggers to coasties senpai

You should stop putting niggers and beaners into the same group. Beans are far better than niggers. There is nothing worse than the shit-skinned, pube-headed nigger. It's like grouping a nagging rash with necrotizing fasciitis.

Fellow Texans, what do we do about Austin?

>mexican jumping beans
No; they have to go back.
>decent legal English-speaking folks with Mexican heritage
Those are part-Texan.
>niggers
I fucking HATE niggers. Niggers are what Agent Smith was talking about in the Matrix. I bet the Matrix experiment would have worked if it wasn't for the fucking niggers. Pic comically related.

Agree, I was trying to aggravate the sonofabitch. They, and Okies, think they can just come and live off our patch and prosperity and then turn around and shit-talk us. Tired of seeing OU shit out here. You like it so much, go back. Northern Mexicans is what they are.

Gas this piece of shit; I'm at UT and I'll fucking do it myself if I have to. If you don't want to see the califags spread, gas this motherfucking place right the fuck now.

the white capital that acts liberal to drive away notions of racism? nothing

To be honest, I hate white liberals that move here from New York or California more than the beaners and niggers. Just stay in your fucking shithole and stop turning my community blue.

>dumb
>racist
It's literally the opposite

>left-leaning Californians only want to lend a hand to minorities
Whites are still majority in California?Not for too long.

Arkaniggers are just doing it for bantz; okies can fuck off. Okies are literally the kikes of the South, so they moved to commiefornia and fucked it up. I read about in the Grapes of Wrath by (((John Steinbeck))). My high school teacher accidentally redpilled me, god bless.

Agree. From my experience (and the official voting stats) beaners (legal) don't even fucking vote. But these White libs moving in from outside the republic all seem to vote blue. Secession when?

Don't be delusional. Hispanics in Texas vote blue and use welfare at rates similar to their counterparts in California. Not sure how long it will take, but eventually Texas will become a economic and social shithole due to whites becoming minority.

>t. White Texan living in San Antonio

>acts
They aren't acting, my apartment complex is in the dead center of austin antifa territory and they actually doxx people around here with posters on lightpoles and graffiti.

What about Californian conservatives? I'm moving to Texas in about a year from LA.

That's also my fear. I know a lot of californians who are buying land in texas because this place has become a shithole and I'm afraid if I move there within like15 years it'll become like California; the very thing I tried to eacape

Texas has an a Mexican community far older and far better established than any other in the Union, bar New Mexico. Unlike the Californios, the Tejanos never chose to integrate with the Anglos, and remained as a distinct community. I guess Texas better accommodates Hispanics because it's had them for its entire history.

>San Antonio
That's cause you live in the DMZ, move to a comfy place like Tyler or Lufkin.

>What about Californian conservatives?
Ya'll are alright if you're actually conservative and not just John McCain-tier. Just be aware that millions of Texans will look at your California license plate and feel nothing but disgust.

Yes they will destroy the place if this keeps up. I've watched it happen. Little by little, quality of life fades... then all at once.

Nothing is as bad as the Mexicans in New Mexico.
>try albuquerque they said
>its such a low cost of living they said
i honestly believe my life is awesome now because God saw my half-decade in ABQ as literally Hell and now He is with me in Heaven.

Anyone been to South Padre in the last decade or so? I went when I was little and it was comfy natural beach but I've heard it's a degenerate wasteland of tattoo parlors and head shops now.

Because Tejanos are not mexican Americans, they are Texas-Americans. All commiefornia has is mexican/mexican Americans. Texas needs to deport all fucking wetbacks.

Well, then lets lynch that fucker.

Lol

Ya I don't think I'm even gonna tell people I'm from LA. Believe it or not most of the state of CA is pretty conservative, its just that the cities tend to dominate politocs

We need more of them to be like Lorenzo de Zavala though. God, I love this country.

this makes alot of sense. i know its cliche, but its true for many texans that "the border crossed them"

California mexicans:
>Baja California
>Sinaloa
>Sonora
>all shit

Texans mexicans
>Nuevo Leon masterrace
>Coahuila, Nuevo Leon's dumb cousins but still good
>Chihuahua based as fuck

The difference is obvious. Let's just ignore Tamaulipas exists.

Because, unlike Commnifornia, the Europeans and Mexicans learned to coexist and work together, taking the best part of others cultures and ideals. That is why Texas, full of Mexicans, wanted to be annexed by the US.

Cut off the road access.

lol, fuck that, stay put and be this guy

>theres more non whites than whites in Texas.

trips of truth. more negro than white in the early days of the Republic of Texas

Cost of living is significantly lower in Texas. Reason numero uno they fare better.

>Tamaulipas
tfw went there once to the market in matamoros and there were guys on trucks with machine guns every where

Texas Hispanics, many of them, have been here since before Texas was a state. It has a long history of whites and Texicans living side by side.

Dude, you don't seem to get it.
The actual 'Tejano' population is like, 5% of the total; though a favorite thing is to claim to be Tejano, when they even speak English. Nowadays it seems like literally half don't even speak English at all.
It's fucking nuts.

Texans are natural born cucks, they’ll probably be the first ones to submit to Hispanics.

Talk shit about their Tejanos and they go apeshit.

>Secession when?

Need to set quotas on immigrants for Cali.
Maybe some set up some extreme vetting to keep out the extreme elements.

There's some of that cucking mainly from the "Christian" set.
There are also people who know Texas used to be, and wish to keep it that way.

Off campus apartments?

Oh, I get it. Deport all of them that can't prove they are 7th gen Texans like myself is fine with me. I have a feeling that "la raza" founder only pretended to be Tejano. Texas belongs to Texans.

California Mexicans:
>Shit food. God forsaken cuisine. Rude owners that resent you. Empty restaurants with expensive fish """tacos""""

Texas Mexicans:
>Some of the best food you can buy. Owners remember you when you stop by. Line of whites runs down the street to get their Saturday night fix of enchaladas and margaritas. Supports your local football teams and always gives you more than you paid for.

If they could get their ungrateful gangster wanabe kids in line I would reconsider my distaste for immigration.

Tejanos and other spic garbage deserve genocide. Texas is an Anglo-German territory.

Stop the
>Mexicans are based Texans
Meme. Texas was like 93% white when it won its independence. It is rightful white clay and we will fight you take it back.

Then bury my corpse in Texas soil. I have no other homeland.

One big ass headshop next to one big ass tattoo parlor, but that’s about it. Oh and if you ever ate at Dolphin cove, that’s gone...

The town it's called "San Antonio".

I don't have a problem with you man. 7th generation is very much a legitimate claim to the land.
But as a very sane and practical matter, the illegals need to be deported. Do you agree with this?

CA spics are reliant on welfare.

Because Texas Hispanics are Texans. In English-speaking majority areas, they eat the same food, follow the same sports teams, watch the same shows, share the same love of guns, etc. Even in Spanish-speaking majority areas, it's pretty much the same except more tacos and soccer. They only vote Democratic because the party pandered to them early.

Deport all of them. Deport them and anchor babies. Go even further than that if need be.

Good. Makes for easy purging when they are all in one spot.

>Texas was like 93% white when it won its independence.

LOL No amigo. Damn near more black than white.

>they are they same
>they vote whites into wage slavery for gibs and they vote your rights away

Also I recently met a Hispanic sheriff from a rural Texas county. We talked for a bit, he asked me if I'd seen any signs of wetbacks and thanked me for carrying. These guys hate border bunnies more than we do.

Overall, Texas Hispanics do vote blue although they are statistically more conservative on average when compared to other states' Hispanics. Furthermore, there are differences that can be drastic between Cali and Tex Hispanics when you look at specific groups. For instance, approximately ~40% if Hispanic males in Texas voted for Trump.

Texas also had Trump win the educated vote among all educational categories, and for a state the size of Texas, this is also a note-worthy thing

We can't let that happen. Which is why we need a strong nationalist movement here.

>this

California Mexicans pick fruit
Texan Mexicans are carpenters

The Texas Nationalist Movement? Kek

>counting niggers as human

Haven't you seen the border patrol/custom agents? Like 70% of them are hispanic.

You only have Civic Nationalists who believe that Tejanos are good boys who dindu nuffin. Meanwhile the Midwest is where most of our nationalists come from.

As far as I can tell, that organization is just one idealistic shitposter.

King Nigger is to blame, mostly.

many of the locals hispanics are real hispanics and not the trash crossing the border. California barely has any long term locals, mostly degenerates who headed for california for gibs

Well I'm part of it, although I can't tell if theTNM has zionist garbage. It seems to be a mesh between right-wing libertarians and conservatives, although it isn't too difficult to change their agenda as the group is still small.

Are you kidding me? I’d march every Katrina refugee back to the TX/LA border. Houston crime rate would drop as the 9th ward goes home.

Austin sort of mirrors the state as a whole demographically, though not in terms of voting habits. It also demonstrates that a reasonably intelligent white population (over 100 mean IQ) being 50% of the total (with Mexicans being roughly 40% and blacks at 10% or less, plus a small contingent of Asians not including UT)... can sort of 'carry'a city and make sure it doesn't become too crime-ridden for commerce.

Texas is at the point demographically as a whole as well. We can't take much more. Also, and particularly, the situation in schools is dismal, and doesn't portend well for the future.

By sheer number of vote California provided the second most votes for Trump after Texas.

That's not mentioned enough. It's also reasonable to call into question their loyalties and potential for corruption.

Those 3/5th adds up

yeah but texans don't get the same level of gibs that californians do

>t. el pasoan, former san diego resident

If they're Hispanic before they're Texan, then they're going a long way to fake it, and they're a lot more willing to betray the tribe than (((others))) are.

This.

I am so sick of the lies.

How the fuck do you even figure?

You think all of the whites owned slaves?

>implying it's liberals

>Why do Texas Hispanics tend to find more success in life than California Hispanics?

Because they are relatively more conservative.

And the founder of BLM was white.

Texas Hispanics vote 26% Republican compared to the national average of 23%.

Don’t even bother redpilling Texans, it’s like trying to convince Black People not to hate whites. I haven’t even seen a state more lost, even White Californians hate spics more.

probably because the culture is more conservative. people do tend to assimilate to where they move (well to an extent, niggers always shit things up no matter where they live)

but to be honest, i don't exactly have the same rose tinted view of mestizos that many Sup Forumslacks have. i live in south texas in an 80% mestizo town and things here are much worse than they are in northern whiter parts of texas. you will see a decline that is inevitable. but things will at least be decent in the sense that you won't get killed when you go outside. it won't be like nigger cities like chicago where you have to fear for your life. just don't expect texas to be as great as it was, it's going to be a very mediocre state. but taco trucks will be in abundance i guess, as well as lots of asian places since half of saigon has moved here.

It's sad.

us white texans who live in mostly mestizo areas tend to like them less, mostly since i can already tell you how this state is gonna be in 50 years when they are the supermajority. plus you gotta remember half the guys posting in this thread are probably mestizo and of course support their continued existence in texas.

most of us whites deep down know the state will decline as the whites decline. what is there to do but move? and how do you move when you don't have the cash?

HISPANIC

IS
NOT
A
FUCKING
RACE

South Texas is a lost cause. But the city cores in San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and Austin are way worse.

there's a reason i added
-fuck oklahoma
to the texas poster