MAKE THE AMERICAN FLAG A SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM

The answer to the optics problem and bridging the gap between the fringe and the mainstream was always so obvious.. It would force the liberals to virtue signal against the nation itself forcing the civic cucks into our camp for good.

So how do we do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Union_Flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek wills it

We could start posting it on the college diversity safe space boards like we did with the IOTBW posters. Phase 2!

Digits are strong with this thread..

>you're not a racist

Keked at how fast she said that. She wants the tucc.

How can we be certain that the (((civic cucks))) will actually join us and, say, not just cuck?

>It would force the liberals to virtue signal against the nation itself

They literally already do that

Because if they decry us, they decry the flag we use. We force them to abandon their flag if they abandon us by changing what the flag means, just like we did with pepe the frog

I’ve been saying this for like 2 years, but retarded dumbasses want to Nazi larp

Plenty of white nationalist writings from the founders to reference

Then we accelerate it by making them openly hate and desecrate our nation's flag. Force democrats to denounce them, drive a wedge into the left, throw them into chaos. From now on every Alt Right, NatSoc, nationalist, or identitarian rally will fly NO FLAG BUT THE AMERICAN FLAG, we appropriate it until the symbolism is inseperable from us, just like pepe.

This is the most retarded idea possible. Go back to eating paste or whatever the fuck you normally do.

Back then the movement hadn't matured enough to get behind that and listen, user. I think now it's time.

Hey reddit

>Then we accelerate it by making them openly hate and desecrate our nation's flag.

They literally already do in droves. They've burned signs that said "free speech". Do you live under a bloody rock?

white star and stripes

No, he just lives in Langley and glows in the dark.

Like I said, we make it worse. Give the democratic party no choice but to denounce their radical left allies to save their moderate voters, or support the hatred of the American flag and alienate the white working class even more.

Make the flag ours.

American Figures Quotes NOW !!!

bump

For fuck's sake, FINALLY. None of these stupid fucking faux-swastika runes and pretend fascist flags. Hopefully this picture signals that they moved away from the white polo/khaki shit, too. That became a mockery real fast, since the tucked in shirt shows off fat rolls so well. A suit or coat looks about 1000x better and hides an unshapely body a lot better (of course, the unshapely types really shouldn't be paraded out in the first place).

American goyns being shut down since 1920.

What is the font used for "It's Okay To Be White"?

Should we start up a general for this? Like Phase 2 General or something?
Anyone good at writing these things up?

Shut it Down Goym !!!

If you're going to do this I'd suggest just putting up american flags everywhere. No writing, just the flag. Have some "accidentally" cover diversity messages and other lefty propaganda

Maybe even let them see white guys doing it so that they make the association themselves. They have to do the mental gymnastics so that the normal people see how fucking retarded they are

comic sans

No, it's not phase 2. It is its own beast. Don't associated it with IOTBW

nien!

the protesters should look like this without the armbands and with only american flags
they will have to criticize the american flags, and the lefties will definitely take the bait

It technically already is.

it's got three colors for a reason. And yeah, we're still trying to figure out who the blue people were.

IOTBW is posters only, no phase two

I was just in a discord and kicked out because i didn't agree with their optics, their view is fuck democracy and punch their way in. lol
Guess what big boys, we can all not like democracy but it is the real world now.
dumb fucks can't even debate for 5minutes, you can't do shit like that.
educate yourselves, inform people with redpills and news, we need numbers.
get out of your nazi dream world, things don't change like that

Do you know what font it used? I need it for another thing, I figured it would transfer subconscious disgust from those posters.

the American flag design is based on this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Union_Flag

Exactly this. We need to remember the game we are playing here and it is public opinion and democracy.
It would be fantastic if we would get lefties to be triggered by the american flag just by itself. Have them demand that it not be flown in school and universities

Exactly. Don't adopt new symbols when your target audience is attached to the old ones. I wish the Nordic resistance guys would do this.

Yes please American flag should be hated by minoritys

Imagine it getting up to military level.

Just make the homo flag a symbol of white pride. A rainbow after all is just a full breakdown of the spectrum of white light.

i'll keep my day job next time i think something is humorous. :)

( it was a slant against Native Americans )

>
>Digits are strong with this thread..

Checked

Nordfront is doing just right,patriotic front is now catching up

why did the Cuckenstein developers make Nazi society look like a utopia? Are they secretly Nazis, or just retarded?

This... Is a good idea..

This is on point. As long as the associations between far right groups and the American flag occur with at least a bit of nuance and subtlety, it will fracture the left. The right will unify under the flag; pro-American minority groups will likely try to look the other way and will remain fairly innocuous; the left will shit itself.
"This is already happening, retard". Good. Do it more to exacerbate the process. The more the flag becomes associated with the hard right, the more lefties and progressives will kick and scream. Bad optics for them. This will force moderates to pick a side.

red
WHITE
and blue

Man, you guys aren't even trying anymore, are you?

This is what we need, this is how we can all unify

I had the idea to buy a huge stack of usa flag bumper stickers and put them up all over my area after the election last year. Kind of like a "fuck you" to liberals.

Just put usa stickers everywhere. Especially in leftist areas like colleges and cities.

The Founding Fathers were white nationalists, after all.

The only uniform we need is our countries flag, that's what nationalism and the right is all about

oy vey the goyim know

no torches next march everyone carry a flag

It's a good idea, probably better than IOTBW and they're afraid. Imagine every left wing news article of 2018 about white nationalist rallies showing only men carrying American flags..

Imagine the psychological effect on the common folk.

Back before 9/11 this was already how it was. After 9/11 there were some who made a thing out of the left "taking back" the flag and being able to wear/fly it without shame.

Let's get this going then, everyone spread the word and let's get a general going and a name for the operation. What if we just stole "Operation Homeland" from Spencer?

if you just don't care about optics like some stupid dumb fucks i was in some stupid discord channel now, you will not change SHIT and the left will continue to rape you via arabs.
Portugal had some right wing parties, guess what, all got associated with skinheads and admitable fasctis, think any party got passed 5%? ofc not. you are not in your dream world dumb fucks.
Educate yourselves, inform people, pass the message.

How about creating posters with the american flag and then underneath it write “This is our country” in the same font we used on IOTBW

They're so far under that they don't see things the same as we do. They look at those images which inspire nostalgia in us, and shudder. Everything wholesome and traditional disgusts them. Their entire sense of the aesthetic is infected with liberal degeneracy, to the point where rot looks healthy, and what is hale looks diseased.

All Hail the Kek
Hail Victory

Yup. Wave your flags. Yuropoors hate it too so thats just a bonus.

I think /patriot/ general because you are just patriots flying the flag that you love

Checked

Die in a garbage fire

Drop White in place of Yankee. Yes, that includes you Southern lads

Operation Patriot

I like this idea alot lads

No Nazi larping

some dumbfucks just can't understand this major point, pathetic people living nazi fantasies

>MAKE THE AMERICAN FLAG A SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM
I don't think you guys have thought this out very well.

I mean historically it already was because America was set up as such.

It could be just black and white photos of the flag or it could use the IOTBW font to say "God Bless America," might be cool.

no nazi larping

LETS DO IT BOYS!!!! SOMEBODY MAKE A GENERAL. SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD PUSH TONS OF EVERYDAY CONSERVATIVES TO OUR SIDE.

I guess they don't realize that all the yelling and fussing makes them like the secular version of the westboro baptists. Any evangelical worth his salt knows that if you want to convert someone, you have to build a rapport with them first. If you take the time to become friends with liberals than you'll eventually get close enough to have discussions about meaningful topics. Listen (important!) to them and then ask questions about why they think that way. They'll begin working things out from there.

I had a similar idea earlier. What if we turn everything into an alt right symbol (bags of ice,white paper,black clothing) if they try and claim every thing is alt right symbol they look crazy.

I've been saying this for literally months now. That's exactly what needs to happen.

Checked. This is the correct play.

No it's brilliant in its absurdity. If lefties start thinking that the american flag is a hate symbol then they look fucking retarded and ti additionally makes american loving patriots hate the lefties.
Next election that comes around the demoraps will either have to disregard the flag to appease the left and lose the center or keep the flag to try and keep the center while pushing the left even further to the extreme

How about this?

I can see the freakout now.

I sure hope so. It will force the left to show their true colors and bring more over to us. Leftist hate the founders, bc in this one instance they know more about them than the mainstream right

Now is the time.

They got much smarter after Charlottesville, leave your meme, Rebel and Nazi flags at home. Wrap yourself and what you love in the American flag.

Trick a bunch of niggers into wiping their asses with it and spics into protesting with the Mexican flag.

See which ones normies silently gravitate to.

>not understanding that more than lefties will be disgusted with you
>not understanding that they won't attack the flag
Most American loving patriots would want to curbstomp you for tainting the flag with your bullshit.

get out of here stupid leftist, digusted for showing their country flag? gtfo
wont attack the flag? lol bet on it soyboy

but there is no tainting of the flag, all im recommending is putting the flag up in visible places a lot. Place where lefties like to spew their american hatred and then let the lefties do the rest.

Because these people think a street with strip clubs, brothels, abortion clinics, gay bars and night clubs on it and strewn drug paraphernalia is a sign of freedom and an optimum society by contrast a clean traditional wholesome street is not just something they dislike it's alien and diametrically opposed to their world view.

We need anons to LARP as minorities on Twitter. And use the profiles to attack Democrat politicians who fly the flag as rayciss white nationalists.

Do you guys remember for the DNC convention the first day they didn't have a single American flag on stage? Top kek.

screenshootted, and forwarded to every MSM outlet.