BOOM!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/937846848529752065
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/paul-ryan-accuses-fbi-doj-of-stonewalling-congress/
hooktube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/07/14/thats-odd-loretta-lynch-granted-russian-lawyer-us-entry-after-visa-was-denied-n2354594
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS A DISASTER

large if verified

wtf i love unnamed sources now

When does Trump get arrested?

big if true

>per several sources

This isn't good news, they've found their scapegoat.

true if big

WE TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

COMEY IS STILL A CROOK!!! THIS IS A FUCKING SMOKE SCREEN!!

twitter is not a valid source

post source

LMAO

23D CHESS

TRUMP MUST BE FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOW

Anyone else excited for the biggest perp walk ever?

This user gets it.
So much for /ourguy/ mueller

twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/937846848529752065

here's the source and btw this guy is a zionist

If this ends up being true, that would be a massive revelation.

someone is getting indingdongdiddlydicted

HOLLLYYYYYYYYYY SHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

It time now for Trump and the alliance to go on the attack.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/paul-ryan-accuses-fbi-doj-of-stonewalling-congress/

And now you can understand why DoJ and the FBI are so desperate in not wanting who funded the dossier to be revealed, as they used that phony document to justify their surveillance on Trump's campaign. The implications of these new revelations are massive.

>BUT IN THE END
>IT DOESN'T EVEN MATER

LOCK THEM ALL UP

They better not sacrifice this guy just to cover their own asses. They ALL gotta go down

Fake news

S C O O P

Yep, their blaming him for everything. The russian story will go away but that isn't enough.

Hugest

> I thought Jeb paid for the original document.

> Timelines don't add up — Trump was already under investigation in June 2016, they tried to get a FISA in Oct 2015.

The Doc as we know it didn't appear until Buzzfeed posted it in Feb 2017

>liars make up shit
>normal people cite unverifiable sources
THE SAME GUYS THE SAME

Could they be testing to see if Trump will force Mueller to stand down and hit him with obstruction charges? Or is this a death blow to the whole farce?

Although this paints a disturbing relationship between the DNC and the FBI during the campaign, can anyone actually go down for this?

big if jew

I dont think having bias is illegal, but it does expose the impartial nature of the whole investigation, which puts the integrity/validity of the investigation into question.

She looks good in orange.

Get these faggots out of my government.

Reminder: There is no political solution. The Federal Government is a criminal enterprise. Its employees are criminals and incapable of policing themselves. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. To quote a man murdered by the Feds

Based Strzok. He got the FISA warrant because the TRUMB dossier is solid investigative work.
///it really is

CANT WAIT FOR THE TWEETS!!!!

it probably is illegal when you are sworn in to defend the constitution and the rule of law.

Protip: if somebody is a nobody and has a check mark then anything they say is fake and gay.

what the fuck does this even mean

Why was Comey taking orders from this idiot? Was he really that weak?

This is actually bigly, why no attention

Good source, too.

>only one scoop

He's Trump's homey. Legit.

> Lynch having anything to do with Veselnitskaya

Good luck with that one.

Veselnitskaya is a lobbyist plain and simple. Don Jr knew what he was getting into and still didn't report the meeting.

The only conspiracy here is how dumb these people are.

Nov 8th.

>0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

ALL THOSE INDICTMENTS AND GUILTY PLEAS MEAN NOTHING GOYIM

Aside from the fact it would literally be easier to type "the fusiongps lawyer bitch," which makes me think you just wanted everyone to know you could spell Veselnitskaya, it's just another line in the deep state narrative. We can see they were coming after Trump from every angle.

>how dumb these people are
muahhahahahahahahah...nice try shill. Don Jr. was laughing the whole time. It must've been hard for him to keep a straight face. This is good shit.

I would think the DNC paying for services from CrowdStrike would be illegal under some FEC law especially if the info they paid for was libelous.
And I'd think the DNC paying for the Steele Dossier through Fusion would be illegal as well, as it's paying an agency to hire a foreign (British) intel officer to make up shit and hand it over to the FBI for a warrant.
Even if no one goes to jail directly for this, it's another stain on the reputation of the DNC.

Under investigation?

>several sources

[One Punch Man opening title music playing amid revelations of it all falling down]
hooktube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8

>

fake and gay, these e-celebs are purposefully gas lighting you guys for the clicks, not even kidding

Beautiful

how do you even newfag link like that you god damn shill.

>how do you even newfag link like that you god damn shill.

i'll link however the fuck i want to, these are fake news stories, watch nothing come of it, you have no idea who i am and what i know

(((Strzok))) now we know why Mueller is investigating ties to Israel

true therefore big

fake news

very fake news, and I'm a Trump supporter, this is some of the fakest shit we've seen in a while, and it's all from the Merchant Right

Hi fellow Sundance readers

Maybe, but they dun goofed if Mueller really was our guy all along

I would say if there's intent between Clinton campaign, fusion GPS and the FBI then absolutely laws were broken. If it's just bias then probably not

>> Lynch having anything to do with Veselnitskaya
>Good luck with that one.
It's already public record that she did, dumbfuck. You must live in a cave.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/07/14/thats-odd-loretta-lynch-granted-russian-lawyer-us-entry-after-visa-was-denied-n2354594

DROP THE SCOOPS AND NO ONE GETS HURT

jesus

I'd say wait a day to see. If you had told me a week ago that the fbi agent who ran both the clinton and trump investigations, interviewed Flynn without his lawyer, and was the first to get the dossier, was demoted for anti-Trump/Pro-Clinton tweets, I'd have called you crazy.

BUT HERE WE ARE

Is this Peter guy retarded?

You and your owners are fucked.

i'm not fucked at all, i'm one of the most important pro-Trump propagandists alive, again, you have no idea what's really going on

More e-celeb trash being promoted. Fuck off back to Twitter Jacob you colassal con artist.

newfag

Lurk more newfag

call me whatever the fuck you want to call me, i'm better than you in ever way and 1000 time more important to Trump campaign that you'll ever be, i'm about 98% sure you've sucked my dick before, i'm everywhere, and this is fake news, you're just not important enough to know it, sad

kys

i would, but then'd you lose in 2020 because you spregs are too stupid to figure out to spread pro0-Trump agitprop

stfu and kys faggot

LOL, I actually believe you to be honest, you sound awesome

did it work this time by adding the "stfu and"?

Newfag get more mad

lol what a fucking faggot

if you say Newfag hard enough, i'll eventually just blow up and die, do it again

>lol what a fucking faggot
not nearly as fucking gay as the guy thinking that calling me a fucking faggot is somehow going to change the fact that this is fake news

This. Just as the logan act was being brought up and all of a sudden kushner/israel became targets, everything gets shut down... activates the walnuts

You kep talking but shit is still happening you utter faggot.
Stay mad cum lover

i'm not gonna lie, you two are the stupidest mother fuckers on the internet right now, you're the reason why white people won't survive this, unfortunately, you're just too stupid to survive

>Stay mad cum lover
surprisingly, the Tweet is still fake news

Take the partisan spin out of it and 100% yes it's exactly the same you retarded mutt.

You ask why you should believe X source in a story you're critical of. Someone, who is critical of your story asks why they should believe Y source.

Are you fucking retarded?

Surprisingly, you are still a cum loving faggot and shit is still happening.
Nice try, fucking newfag

Bump

The entire russia investigation is because Flynn was exposing sexual harassment within the FBI!

First off, McCabe, high level fbi agent, was a source for the Russian connected fusiongps dossier.

Well, apparently its because Flynn was exposing the fbi for sexual discrimination.

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

>The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews.

>Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe

>The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn.

>“As far as the troops in the field, the vast-majority were disgusted with the Russia decision, but that was McCabe driving the result that eventually led [former FBI Director James] Comey to make the decision,” said a senior federal law enforcement official, with direct knowledge of the investigation.

So between this and the news of the FBi agent who kicked off the entire investigation being a hillshill, the russia investigation is completely dying.

its over, comey is finished